[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This thing is apparently a male, and had me fooled 100%. Ive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 2016-04-26 09.29.48.png (566 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-26 09.29.48.png
566 KB, 1280x720
This thing is apparently a male, and had me fooled 100%. Ive always been able to tell by the shoulders/jaw/throat/voice, this thing has perfectly masked them all. Some guy asked it out, spent like multiple hours with it in public and never found out he was making out with another dude.

I guess a birth certificate will be mandatory for further dating just to be sure

http://youtu.be/QVELikaWZGA

Skip around don't watch the whole thing. This pic is kinda shitty I couldn't get a good screen cap on mobile
>>
File: 1461305703158.gif (3 MB, 336x178) Image search: [Google]
1461305703158.gif
3 MB, 336x178
>>72113316
>I guess a birth certificate will be mandatory for further dating just to be sure

There will come a time when these will be able to "amend" their Birth Certificates to correct whatever mistake they were "assigned to at birth". Just a matter of time, you may as well start looking into DNA screening instead.
>>
>>72113316
makeup should be outlawed to rescue the disparity of dating dynamics: 80/20 rule etc.

If its this easy for a man to look like a woman just by applying paint, what chance do the rest of us have against the manly women of the world
>>
>>72113316
>Ive always been able to tell by the shoulders/jaw/throat/voice
it sounds like a tranny, stop giving it views
>>
Firstly, you aren't given any clues by the voice? Really?

Secondly, you won't need birth certificates, don't be ridiculous. These things will be obvious if you do even a slight bit of digging into their past. Mentally unstable, body image issues, mysterious lack of childhood photos or school yearbook, no former friends or current friends that are kinda nervous and eager to not let anything on. Will be obvious
>>
What's the big deal? I thought /pol/ was into traps
>>
>>72114260
>/pol/ is one person

I warned you bro
>>
>>72113316
still has a trans voice, are u deaf?
>>
>>72114670
Nah that ain't a male voice, that's like a female raspy smokers voice. I guess trannies can get voice box surgery too
>>
File: ChinMomDad029.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ChinMomDad029.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
>>72113316

The chin is what gives it away that it's a male
>>
Summary of the video, please. I'm not going to spend 20 minutes watching it.
>>
>>72113316

> a birth certificate

Or you could not be a bitchboy and stick a hand under the skirt.
>>
File: gross.gif (64 KB, 360x357) Image search: [Google]
gross.gif
64 KB, 360x357
>>72113316

>Couldn't tell it was a man.

All I had to do was watch the video for 2 secs to tell that was a fucking man. The voice makes it obvious. If this thing came up to me with that voice, I wouldn't be interested even if it was 100% a woman.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.