[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Incest save the white race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: egypt-3.jpg (20 KB, 480x395) Image search: [Google]
egypt-3.jpg
20 KB, 480x395
Can Incest save the white race?

>Birth defects, retarded children, Icky, biological aversion!

First off: Birth defects are not as common as urban legend would have you believe. it is true that over time successive and continual inbreeding will result in repressive genes becoming apparent but in reality the chances of an increased birth defect is no worse than having kids with an older woman, and with cousins the risk is basically the same as any unrelated people.

Secondly: Eww gross, nobody is making you do this simply suggesting that it shouldn't be looked down on or be illegal.

Thirdly: There is no real evidence of a "biological" aversion to incest. Most mamals practive incest in the wild constantly and the famous westermark affect is ONE psychologists explination for why incest is a common Taboo but it isnt even highly supported

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect

"The authors conclude that the case of the kibbutzim actually provides little support for the Westermarck Effect and that childhood proximity cannot in itself produce sexual avoidance without the existence of social pressures and norms.[3]"

If people fucked in the home from a teenage...well age, we could be popping out way more white children every year.

Just consider it and discuss, wincest could help our birthrate problem.
>>
>>72112678
slef bump
>>
Absolutely.

My parents are 2nd cousins . Birth defects are a Jewish lie.
>>
>>72112678

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_4fTs5cIqk
>>
>>72113893
You live in Brotain, isn't it illegal to NOT marry inside the family?
>>
>>72112678

I'll fuck your gf and she can call me daddy
>>
>>72115103

It is illegal to marry or have sex with a close family member. Incest was legal in France but I'm not sure if they have changed that recently.
>>
>>72113893
It's not illegal to marry second cousins anywhere

Many second cousins are only related through marriage
>>
>>72112678
>Can Incest save the white race?
>>
Is it degenerate to fuck my cousins daughter who is 19?

She always rubs my arms and hugs me too much.. She doesnt do the same to my brother.
>>
>>72113136
>incest is a common Taboo
>>
>>72116100
At that point you are far enough apart that there really isn't a concern
>>
>>72112678
It's not about urban legend, it's about genetics you retard. Feel free to impregnate your sister or mother though, I'm sure yout children will come out healthy
>>
>>72116186
I cant stop thinking about her tits, sweet
>>
>>72116180
>>72116096
Good argument

>>72116344
Actually if you knew anything about genetics you'd know that yes the kids would most likely be healthy
>>
>>72116369
Don't Mexicans have like 13,000 cousins each

Like how'd you even know if you are related or not
>>
>>72112678
why inbreed? theres enough whites out there to breed with and not have genetically failure children.
>>
>>72117946
Did you even read the post. He is stating that genetic complications are largely a myth

Which is true
>>
>>72112678
*CLAPS*

BRAVO BURGERCLAP YOU TRULY ARE A SAINT

*CLAPS FOR FREEDUMS*
*THE CROWD GOES WILD*
*CROWD STARTS FUCKING THEIR DAUGHTERS, SONS, MOTHERS AND FATHERS*
*GOD BLESSES AMERICA*
*FINISH MY DAILY DAYDREAMING SESSION BY EATING A BURGER*

>average American poster
>>
>>72118887
Lol being this mad
>>
>>72119451
You watch too much anime, fucking degenerate weeb.
>>
>>72119753
Americutlets BTFO
>>
>>72119753
I don't watch anime
>>
Actually my grandfathers' parents were first cousins and he and his brother had birth defects
>>
>>72120629
>anecdotes outweigh facts
>>
>>72112678
Incestnfucks the social structure. Marriages bind families together.
>>
File: rxne.png (56 KB, 325x253) Image search: [Google]
rxne.png
56 KB, 325x253
>>72112678
I could hardly think of a better match socially and sexually than my 16yo cousin. She says she doesn't want to go to college (even though she's smart as hell) and I take that as meaning she doesn't want any part of the bullshit and would rather start a family.

tfw I realize there's 0 chance of that happening.
>>
http://pastebin.com/90nWJGPt
>>
>>72120779
Marriages are doing a bad job of it.
>>
>>72112678
Man, Cleopatra I and Ptolemy V had some fucked up kids.
>>
>>72121456
No they were all fine until they were killed
>>
>>72112678
Incest is what fucked up the average IQ of Middle-easterners.

Nice try, tho, Jewie
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.