[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Correct the Record
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1453264333522.jpg (78 KB, 599x338) Image search: [Google]
1453264333522.jpg
78 KB, 599x338
Hillary shutdown all the Berniefags kikebook pages and is actively censoring Twitter and plebbit, If she has this much power now, imagine how much more she will have when elected president.

Just wait til the general election when all of a sudden all of Trumps internet support mysteriously vanishes.
>>
>>72111521
>Just wait til the general election when all of a sudden all of Trumps internet support mysteriously vanishes

Most of you retards live in trailer parks and can't even get on the Internet kek.
>>
Why doesn't anyone give a fuck about the first amendment right to FREE speech. fuck this site and fuck all the shills
>>
>>72111832
I do. OP got it wrong a Clinton PAC is just paying ppl to argue with other ppl online about Shillary
>>
>>72112025
They are doing more than arguing, they are conducting coordinated attacks on opponents websites with DDOS attacks and spam reporting to get them shutdown. They are attacking our free speech. This isn't just a Berniefag issue, they will do this to Trump too.
>>
>>72111760
Then whom are you attempting to insult
(you) cock gobbler
>>
>>72112477
>trailer parks
>not being fully connected to internet
maybe in 2002, but m8 these days even the poorest shitty neighborhoods have free basic dialup at a minimum, mostly plans bundling phone/tv along with. Haven't you noticed the upsurge in niggers on the internet over the last decade?
>>
File: 1441327683476.gif (843 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
1441327683476.gif
843 KB, 500x487
>>72111760
>>72112477
>>72112644
Why are we circle jerking about trailer trash? oh yeah because we have been infiltrated by shills
>>
File: HOLD ME BACK NIGGA.jpg (9 KB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
HOLD ME BACK NIGGA.jpg
9 KB, 300x222
>>72112981
>we have been infiltrated by shills
Yeah, a few years ago, or did you mean this new organized blitzkrieg by the Hillary-force? I'm not really sure how to counter those faggots other than holding the line.
>>
File: 1371408840147s.jpg (2 KB, 125x82) Image search: [Google]
1371408840147s.jpg
2 KB, 125x82
>>72113157
I know how we can counter them. we raid all their websites, report any and all shillary propaganda (even the legit stuff cuz fuck her), and shut them down.

You can't fuck with the internet and win and fuck Hillary for trying
>>
>>72111521
>Hillary shutdown all the Berniefags kikebook pages and is actively censoring Twitter and plebbit

[citation needed]
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.