[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Beasts were specially trained to copulate with women:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: life-of-brian_704_2.jpg (68 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
life-of-brian_704_2.jpg
68 KB, 704x396
>"Beasts were specially trained to copulate with women: if the girls or women were unwilling then the animal would attempt rape. A surprising range of creatures was used for such purposes - bulls, giraffes, leopards, cheetahs, wild boar, zebras, stallions, jackasses, huge dogs, apes, etc. The beasts were taught how to copulate with a human being [whether male or female] either via the vagina or via the anus." Representations of scenes from the sexual lives of the gods, such as Pasipha and the Bull, were highly popular, often causing extreme suffering, injury or death. On occasion, the more ferocious beasts were permitted to kill and (if desired) devour their victims afterwards.[8] Chimpanzees and mandrills, both in fact ferocious and very powerful species of primate: "made drunk by wine and inflamed by the odor of females of their kind, were loosed upon girls whose genitals had been drenched with the urine of female chimps and mandrills." The victims were often virgins and not infrequently young children. One spectacle is said to have included "a hundred tiny blonde girls being raped simultaneously by a horde of baboons."

Thoughts?
>>
>>72110201

That's pretty brutal
Source?
>>
>>72110201
>roma emeprors were degenerate
One of them was famous for being a tranny, another famous for fucking lots of animals, not news
>>
ROMANS DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>72110201
context
also
>wikipedia
>>
>>72110201
That sounds like a lot of work
>>
BUT MUH CIVILIZATION
>>
>>72110201
Christian propaganda after the fall of paganism
>>
>>72110201

People knew what was real entertainment back in the days.
>>
Jewish lies.
>>
>>72110201
and then people wonder why Rome fell.

this is why.
>>
>trained wild animals

Shokay
>>
This quote has figured on many sites while only rarely citing the source, Robert Masters. Here is his site:

http://www.robertmasters.org/

So yeah there are no credible sources for this. However I do record a tale of a poisoner being violated by a donkey before a leopard was set loose on both. So it was more of a punishment than mere entertainment.
>>
>>72110201
>Romans=Americans/Europeans
>Beasts=Niggers/Rapefugees

Everything is coming full circle.
>>
>>72111331

>Romans=oligarchy & gods chosen people
>Colosseum slaves=Americans/Europeans
ftfy
>>
>>72111284
HBO's Rome also has a scene where Cassius evokes women fucked by baboons as a punishment for adultery.

Also
>>72110461
> I don't know shit about history (and it shows, I'm American) : the post
Practice probably dates back to the Republic Caligula, Nero, Commodus and Heliogabalus were exceptions rather than' the norm among emperors.

>>72111093
Probably a good 1000 years before the fall of Rome.
Rome in 450 was almost irrelevant politically but most importantly it was now Christian as fuck. And I don't remember Christian being huge fans of bestiality
>>
>>72110201
Is this what happened in Cologne?
>>
>>72110201

Sounds like horseshit to me, especially the "thousands of blonde girls" part.

I do not doubt the Romans had some pretty fucked up torture techniques that they employed on men and women, but the sheer amount of animals, animal trainers, etc. Its just logistically stupid.

And Romans enjoyed watching blood being spilled in the arena. Modern Americans would enjoy the same thing.

I can think of a few people who would pay to see a woman get fucked by a donkey or a horse or something out of curiosity, but an entire stadium full of people watching young girls getting raped to death by animals? They were still human beings man.

MMA with weapons would be amazing.
MMA where the loser gets raped to death, that is, having their internal organs perforated and torn out by giant animal penises through their vaginal or anal cavity...

Even most b-tards couldn't handle that.
>>
>>72112689
Never underestimate the ability to get shit done with slaves and power.
>>
>>72110201
>and then rome fell apart
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.