[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wants to /sabatogethespaceprogram/ here? I DON'T want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 28xp-challenger1-master495.jpg (24 KB, 495x333) Image search: [Google]
28xp-challenger1-master495.jpg
24 KB, 495x333
Who wants to /sabatogethespaceprogram/ here?

I DON'T want to see humanity push into space. Even in the tiny low orbit we managed to make use of we already threw our space junk everywhere and that is just getting started. Everywhere we go we just consume and destroy everything. We fucked up our own planet and now are trying to push beyond? For the sake of the universe we need to stop ourselves.
>>
Is baiting that really rewarding?
>>
>>72106504
You sound like a little faggot OP. Don't you realize that space is the only logical way forward? Or would you prefer to wait until Africa's population hits 6 billion and the world will go to shit becaus3 of gibsmedats?
>>
>>72106504
Fuck the Universe its ours to conquere
>>
>>72106504
Fuck off luddite. And don't forget to throw away your smartphone and a PC when you'll be returning to the caves.
>>
>>72106630

Its logical for us because we are greedy shits. But we don't speak for the universe. We need to stay where we are.

>>72106671

No, humans are the most dangerous being. Aliens should be making movies about us destroying them
>>
>>72106671
Leaving this planet is totally haram tbf.
>>
>literally believing God made such a fucking huge universe for it to be empty forever
>>
>>72106690

We can have all the technology we want...just stay on earth
>>
File: 1461317064390.jpg (16 KB, 321x325) Image search: [Google]
1461317064390.jpg
16 KB, 321x325
>>72106504
>Everywhere we go we just consume and destroy everything. We fucked up our own planet and now are trying to push beyond? For the sake of the universe we need to stop ourselves.

>Current Year + 1
>Being a misanthropic bitch

The universe is ours for the taking you fucking faggot
>>
>>72106835

STAY ON YOUR OWN PLANET CUNT
>>
If I were an alien race I would see landing on the moon as a big warning sign. Mars is next? Fuck that. Pls, stop humans
>>
>>72106858
Bet you think Europeans shouldn't have conquered the New world either, fucking cuck
>>
>>72106903

I don't care about earth matters, I just humans to stay where they are
>>
>>72106504
Fuck off
The galaxy is ours
Humanity's purpose is to own everything
>>
>>72106504
wrong. nature will do it for us. your lifetime, and the past few generations of human "advancement" and "civilization" are just a blink of an eye in the large scheme of things. it will all come crumbling down soon, possibly in your shitty lifetime. don't you worry.
>>
File: the great crusade.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
the great crusade.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>72106504
Fuck off we're getting off this rock and lauching a grand crusade against the alien menace.
>>
File: 1377541621459.jpg (134 KB, 800x764) Image search: [Google]
1377541621459.jpg
134 KB, 800x764
>>72106504
Spoken like a true cuck.
>>
>>72106504
>For the sake of the universe we need to stop ourselves.

I'm sure all those inanimate minerals in space appreciate it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.