[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Democrat Turnout Collapses Down!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 28
File: America-for-Trump-for-america.jpg (69 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
America-for-Trump-for-america.jpg
69 KB, 620x412
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/04/26/exclusive-data-analysis-democrat-turnout-collapses-4-5-million-nearly-20-percent-2016-versus-2008/

Meanwhile, the republican voters are INCREASING by the millions.
So.. do you still believe the polls that say "Hillary beats Trump"?
>>
I always scoff at the amount of people who assume Hilary will win. They do realize that there are just as many democrats that are, "Bernie or Bust" as there are that are, "Anyone but Trump.".

Literally the only democrat with a shot of beating our future Emperor is Bernie and these kikes refuse to acknowledge it.
>>
Okay, kiddos ! Enjoy your delusions while you can. It's going to be 2012 all over again.
>>
File: BernieSanders.png (50 KB, 267x300) Image search: [Google]
BernieSanders.png
50 KB, 267x300
>>72106795
>>
>>72106795
>It's going to be 2012 all over again.
Nah, m8.

2012 was "anyone but Obama", this year it's "Trump"

Totally different levels of conservative tears. Forget the bottles and champagne glasses, we're gonna need kegs to hold it all.
>>
File: the ironing.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
the ironing.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>72106795
>calling others delusional
>while ignoring the empirical evidence right before your eyes

Oh the ironing
>>
Thats why Virginia just passed a law that will allow ex cons to vote. So fucking desperate.
>>
>>72107369
I know, I wanted to challenge it, but then realized that it's a move build on desperation/=.
>>
>>72106500
The Republicans are going to redraw the electoral map. They will win states like Wisconsin and NH. Everyone knows the Democratic party is dying, and they will have soul searching to do after this election. Midwest and NE white Democrats are waking up and starting to vote Republican, because of the Dems pandering to non whites.
>>
>>72107369
Yep. It was so obvious.
>>
>>72107036

evidence is racist, sexist, and homophobic
>>
File: 1460446966254.gif (2 MB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
1460446966254.gif
2 MB, 360x450
>>72106500
>>
>>72107369

Wouldn't a lot of ex cons usually fall under the "less educated" demograph which Trump is supposed to dominate?
>>
File: 1440779005583.png (169 KB, 608x402) Image search: [Google]
1440779005583.png
169 KB, 608x402
>>72108722
>tfw members of the Aryan Brotherhood may vote in Virginia.
Hmmmm. Let me take a wild guess who they would vote for.....
>>
>>72106795
This is true. Just remember Trump's "ceiling." He's almost hit it. You're going to watch him bang his head against that big ceiling for months and no progress at all. This is why the stalwarts of the Republican party are panicking -- they know they have an unelectable candidate but they know if they don't let him run they'll face a beta uprising that will turn the GOP into a fragmented series of faggot parties.

Just wait until November for the immensity of the butthurt that will exist here!
>>
File: 1461618070107.gif (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1461618070107.gif
15 KB, 200x200
>>72108885
What are you doing on 4chan Rabbi?
>>
>>72108885
yeah the GOP would've been better off with Jeb! in the front runner position.
>>
>>72108885
Trump isn't going to be the nominee.
>>
Hillary will not beat Trump. A slimeball stands no chance against a Emperor God.
>>
>>72106913
>this year it's "Trump"
Is that why he has the highest unfavorability rating of any candidate?

His support base is hype, but there's twice as many people who hate his guts, and that percentage actually been increasing.
>>
>>72108885

Which is why they should let him have it. We all know Shillary is too corrupt to change anything meaningful, and the US can survive another 4 years with more-like-Obama. Then they can have their establishment candidate if Trump loses.
>>
File: 1456315980470.jpg (65 KB, 1128x481) Image search: [Google]
1456315980470.jpg
65 KB, 1128x481
>>72106500
You're absolutely right. Trump's high energy is rubbing off onto the American people, whereas the DNC is a big, fat, stale mess
>>
File: theoden.jpg (35 KB, 240x101) Image search: [Google]
theoden.jpg
35 KB, 240x101
>>72106795
If this is to be America's end... then I would have us make such an end as to be worthy of rememberance
>>
>>72106795
>It's going to be 2012 all over again.

Trump's pretty different from Romney, Hillary's pretty different from Obama, she sounds like shit compared to him, can't work a crowd worth a damn.
>>
>>72109315
And she can't play the race card.
>>
>>72109198
>Is that why he has the highest unfavorability rating of any candidate?

if you say so, people I know don't trust him worth a damn but Cruz is a lying weasel and Hillary is attacking the constitution
>>
>>72109218
I think that this is what Republican strategists are thinking -- the populist movement for Trump doesn't have a chance of being elected but it can't be quashed by now. It's too big! So the Republicans will want to minimize damage and then run a more disciplined and rigorous campaign in four years. This is why Paul Ryan won't run now. He's waiting for a proper chance in four years, maybe with Rubio as a VP. The Republicans let their dissident fringe and the Tea Party get too big. This stuff was never doing to be able to carry the majority of American voters. Now they just have to live with a failed election and focus on reforming for the next time around, and especially on getting support from growing demographics such as Latino voters.
>>
>>72109384
she's going to try and play the woman card hardcore but Trump will announce a female VP hopefully his daughter and blow her the fuck out of the water, doesn't mean we can just sit back and watch him do a good job and not fuck us over but I think we have a better chance of getting things done for the common man with him than any other candidate,
>>
>>72109467
>populist movement for Trump doesn't have a chance of being elected

and they said the same shit about Reagan

Wallace would have won if they didn't shoot him
>>
>>72106795
Sure. That's why everyone is scared of Trump getting the nomination.

They know he can win. Nobody else can.
>>
File: 16516.jpg (12 KB, 450x301) Image search: [Google]
16516.jpg
12 KB, 450x301
>>72106616

>Trump has a 86% unavailability rating
>Hated by 60% of republicans and 90% of democrats
>Somehow people's mistrust of Hillary will make them vote Trump

Dream on.
>>
>>72108722
Ex-cons in VA are melanin-enriched gentlemen mostly, I believe.
>>
>>72109526
Of course won't work. Nobody gives a single damn that Hillary has a pussy, they only see her as an old, slimy, corrupt politician.
>>
>>72109812

>hated by 60 percent of republicans

You might want to check the new polls that have him at over 50 percent support of republicans.

Build sea wall muhammed.
>>
>>72109425
>if I say so
Wow just google it mah nigga.

Women overwhelmingly don't like him
Hispanics overwhelmingly don't like him
Blacks overwhelmingly don't like him
Republicans overwhelmingly don't like him
Conservatives overwhelmingly don't like him
The majority of men don't like him

And his un-favorability is actually increasing.

Trump's demographic is people who like Trump. He doesn't have any major group on his side.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/190403/seven-women-unfavorable-opinion-trump.aspx?g_source=Election%202016&g_medium=newsfeed&g_campaign=tiles

http://www.gallup.com/poll/190373/americans-views-trump-cruz-new-lows-march.aspx?g_source=trump%20favorable&g_medium=search&g_campaign=tiles

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/donald-trump-favorable-rating

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-23/republicans-in-bloomberg-poll-not-sold-on-plan-to-stop-trump-im5c37sf

He's far and away the least liked candidate.
>>
>>72109812
So you're a moron who believes the shill media?

If they think Trump will be an easy win, why have they gone balls out to stop him getting the nomination? Because they are worried about Cruz?
>>
>>72109933
her campaign is to attack the constitution, she's obviously anti law and order which Americans hate, she has zero chance except fraudulent voting machines and buying super delegates with money from her Rothschild girlfriend
>>
>>72106616
I would love to believe this but I honestly think libs are such cuckolds that even after their whole 'down with the system' shit about Corruption, money in politics etc, that they will stole vote for Shilary over Trump because he was mean to a few beaners.
>>
>>72110017

The end game is here. What are you going to do with all of your free time once theres noone else left to shill for?
>>
>>72106500
>republican voters are INCREASING by the millions.

+1 here, former libtard here, don't even know why I thought I was one

MAGA
>>
>>72110017
Tens of thousands of people wait in line up to 12 hours for a chance to hear him speak for an hour. Yeah, he's really hated.
>>
>>72110017
>Women overwhelmingly don't like him
>Hispanics overwhelmingly don't like him
>Blacks overwhelmingly don't like him
>Republicans overwhelmingly don't like him
>Conservatives overwhelmingly don't like him
>The majority of men don't like him

So nobody likes him, is this why he's winning?

God damn you're fucking dumb
>>
File: 1460436848005.jpg (933 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1460436848005.jpg
933 KB, 2560x1920
>>72110017
>He got the NY women vote
>He got the NY hispanic vote
>He's destroying by massive margins compared to any republican of the last 20 years

Something something .005 cents.
>>
File: image.png (91 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91 KB, 640x1136
"Ceiling"
>in today's news
>>
>>72110077
From listening to Hillary's speeches, she really has nothing to offer but the usual tired, boring promises of gibesmedat and accusing Republicans of wacism.
>>
>>72110382
>>72110411
Check em
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 249x243
>>72110411
Soon
>>
File: trump_cereal.jpg (65 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
trump_cereal.jpg
65 KB, 734x760
>>72109812
>Implying any republican would vote for Crooked Hillary.

When it's down to Hillary and Trump they'll vote for Trump.
>>
As of 25Apr2016, the U.S. presidential candidates with at least 1.0 million votes are the following.

Democrats1: Clinton 10.5 mil., Sanders 7.8 mil.

Republicans2: Trump 8.8 mil., Cruz 6.5 mil., Rubio 3.5 mil., Kasich 3.2 mil.

References
1. "Democratic">http://www.thegreenpapers.com/P16/D">"Democratic Convention," The Green Papers.
2. "Republican">http://www.thegreenpapers.com/P16/R">"Republican Convention," The Green Papers.
>>
>>72110017
>women in the first verse
>men in the last
what a berniecuck, please go kill yourself. So transparent.
>>
>>72110411
this

with this>>72110528

Looks really good
choo choo, MAGA
>>
>>72110528
>what is the electoral college
>remember bush
Slimy euro shut up you don't understand our democratic practice
>>
>>72110613
Kek'd
>>
>>72110017
It doesn't matter. He's bringing people out to the voting booth you dunce. His opponents are demoralized.

People are much more like to vote for a candidate they're excited about rather than voting AGAINST a candidate they don't like.

You've convinced me to write a blog post about this so I can come back in November and laugh at idiots like you that don't understand the human component to politics and think some random sampling is the end-all-be-all to the way elections work.

This is why the major political analysts have been wrong since the beginning and this is why you, and they, will be wrong in November.
>>
>>72110616
Again electoral college and once those losers lose.
>Don't forget Bernie or noffin
>>
It's my birthday /pol/. Can Trump give me the best birthday present by sweeping all states day?
>>
>>72110483
This. The fact that Trump is now gaining in the polls, especially after big wins, indicates that people are willing to support him if they think he can win.

Once the Republicans get their shit together, Hillary is gonna get blown the fuck out
>>
Cruz is Hitler

https://youtu.be/SWkEGdfq7cc
>>
>>72110710
I had read that there were some Bernie supporters that would vote Trump after he's out.
I think it was the anti establishment thing they liked
>>
File: 591515.jpg (44 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
591515.jpg
44 KB, 600x400
>>72110483

>Neocons and moderates who make up the bulk of the Republican party will vote Trump
>>
>>72110807
People will vote trump over hilldog. She has the charisma of a pair of socks
>>
The
>unfavorable ratings
meme exists only because he faces major oposition inside GOP, once he wins the nomination all those establishment shills will have to accept it's either him or Shillary. Then his ratings will skyrocket, because now he is in a constant battle uphill. November will be great.
>>
>>72110888
Who the fuck do you think they'll vote for? Name someone
>>
>>72110114
I could ask you the same question.

But in reality I exist to rustle /pol/'s jimmies. Thanks for the (you). I'll be here forever.

>>72110382
>So nobody likes him, is this why he's winning?
I literally just posted multiple sources corroborating his unfavorability.

>he's winning?
The nomination? Or the presidency?

>>72110220
I never denied that he had a large following. I posted statistics about the country at large. You're clearly not very bright.

>>72110403
>one state
I guess I'm completely wrong then!

>>72110613
>"I think insults are a valid stand-in for a real argument."

>>72110682
>speculation
I've got numbers backing up my assertions. You've got your feels. So I'm failing to understand why I should care what you think.
>>
>>72110807
I know lifelong Dems who hate Hillary and might vote Trump.

At the Trump rally last week there were lots of independents and even dems there to see him. The dishonest shill media is afraid to show how big a base he already has.
>>
>>72110888
>neocons
boo hoo
>moderates
they will vote for him, because he is the turbomoderate desu, if you don't count the Wall meme.
>>
>>72110888
Tell me more about my country Nigel
>>
>>72110017

I get what you're saying but you are ignoring the big picture, which is that while a huge amount of people think Trump is a joke they consider every US politician an even bigger lying criminal joke that recently fucked them over,

nobody is taking any of these scumbags seriously, so when you whittle down all that bullshit you're more likely to see a lot of people turn out for Trump because he's got more screentime in the past decade than the other candidates and he's better looking than the rest of the field,

I'd have to disagree that he's the least liked candidate, most people I've talked to consider the Clinton's nazis who opened the door to China fucking us, Hillary is by far the least liked candidate for a variety of reasons, most of them having to do with a huge criminal history which includes, whitewater savings and loan, a ton of murders covering up whitewater savings and loan, let's not sleep on the Clinton hand in Enron, the fact that the only 3 federal agents killed at Waco were 3 former Clinton bodyguards, the fact that the murrah building explosion hid the headlines about Kenneth Starr's questioning of the Clinton's over the Whitewater scandal all kinds of points to the Clintons as being people who think they are above the law and can get away with any crimes they feel like committing, which is exactly their public persona

people know these so called dynasties fucked over America and made it the shithole it is today, you can't ignore that and even giving every voter 1K in cash won't help either, I have the secret to nailing a win for Hillary but none of her people want to hear it from me so fuck em
>>
>>72110730
He will try his best, britbong.
>>
He did make a bit of a blunder in his comments on transgender bathrooms and Ted Cruz rightly called him out on it.
>>
>>72110991
>>"I think insults are a valid stand-in for a real argument."
bernfag confirmed, why do you think that pointing out an insult makes you win? it makes you a pussy who can't stand mean words. Sad! Go back2reddit shill for that dinosaur.
>>
>>72110435
>accusing Republicans of wacism.

the liberal agenda is the most racist one out there, these people want to kill off all working class and minorities and speak about it openly, Hillary loves Margaret Sanger and we've all heard what she had to say about black people, black people are just too stupid to read a book and find out what this woman is actually about
>>
>>72111166
Nah, it helps him in California
>>
File: try reddit.jpg (572 KB, 891x600) Image search: [Google]
try reddit.jpg
572 KB, 891x600
>>72110807
My best friend and his wife were Bernie supporters. I convinced him to vote Trump.

There's a lot of bad information about Trump. I mean my friend isn't political but it was just pathetic how bad it was.

>Trump wants to segregate people based on religion

lel wot? No, he wants to stop immigration from places with connections to ISIS.

>It would be too expensive to build a wall

It wouldn't cost the US a thing as he would pay for it through withholding remittances.

>>72110991
It's not my feels you fucking idiot. Look at the real world numbers based on places that have voted already.

You're the one operating on SPECULATIVE bullshit. Polling is pure speculation unless it is exit polling. They are asking people to speculate who they would vote for in the a hypothetical future.
>>
>>72110403
Oh my bad, it wasn't even all of New York. Just New York City. lol.

So,
>one city

Did he not lose the Hispanic vote in both Texas and Florida?

>>72111185
>makes you win
Makes me win what?

>it makes you a pussy who can't stand mean words.
I really hate mean words because you can't debate mean words. So yeah, post a real argument so I can make you look dumb and feel angry along with the rest of the board. Please? Or just keep using mean words idc whatever makes you happy
>>
>>72110682
>some random sampling is the end-all-be-all

it's been a major part of their strategy, they try and keep people in the watching the neighbors style of deciding who to vote for but thats not working this time because Trump has been on prime time television for a decade, at this point most Americans know Trump better than any other candidate because of his TV show.
>>
>>72111276
yep, still have to win those sweet sweet bernie votes. Thanks bernie for berning Shillary so much, so your mindless cohorts won't vote for her.
>>
>>72106500

All that shows is a fuckhuge majority of the country is liberal desu
>>
>>72111126
People don't remember that Bill Clinton was never all that popular or well liked back in the day. He got only 43% of the popular vote in 92 and only because of Ross Perot, then in 96 he won by beating a stiff and that election also had the second lowest turnout of any presidential election in US history, beaten only by 1924.
>>
>>72110803
>Cruz is Hitler
they're all Hitler, the only way to win with establishment backing is to be an extremist

if Trump announced a new platform of gas the kikes race war now Soros would back him all the way
>>
>>72109812
>hated by the majority!
>getting the majority of the vote
>>
>>72111325
>Look at the real world numbers based on places that have voted already.
Being the most popular Republican candidate isn't the same as being the most popular candidate among all voters at actual election time.

I posted my numbers so I'm not looking up SHIT. Post 'em or leave.

>SPECULATIVE bullshit
I'm speculating based on aggregated data. You've posted none and simply gone with this "human component" argument without actually posting any kind of source corroborating any kind of notion you have. Get back to me when you do.
>>
>>72111472
people remember him for muh blowjobs aren't sex and I didn't inhale as in I waste precious resources

which sums him up pretty good except all the murders and rapes you have to mention those
>>
>>72110991
>This reply
Oh look another applied memetics thread
>>
>>72109198

Do you think that there will never be another republican president? You dumb fuck? Can't wait to egg liberals on to suicide after he wins.
>>
>>72111368
>So yeah, post a real argument so I can make you look dumb and feel angry along with the rest of the board. Please?
maybe I can post some reality defying stats like you?
>>
>>72111166
He said it was a states rights issue, which it is. The reason cuckservatives are losing the country is because they wage losing battles against stupid, nonexistent threats. You can post bathroom police at every toilet in the country. It's a nonissue to get the cucks world up.
>>
>>72111549
you have to take into account only open primaries. Closed primaries are the worst simulations because only the "old guard" votes in them (all 5 states today which is bad sign).
>>
>>72111125
>>72111490

>43% of Republicans
>A majority

Isn't it a shame I understand your elections better than you?
>>
During Clinton's first term, distrust of the government was at an all-time high, the Democrats lost the House which they'd ruled unchallenged for 40 years, and it was popular to believe in conspiracy theories (this is when Art Bell got big). During his second term, he almost got impeached and a whole bunch of scandals came up regarding dealings with China. Also the debacle in the Balkans.
>>
>>72111931
>Almost got impeached.
He was impeached
>>
>>72111894
I guess the other 57 will vote for Crooked Hillary
>>
>>72111385
Traditionally random sampling would be very accurate but yes, Trump's celebrity status has certainly helped him.

The thing they don't poll for is excitement, fervor w/e you want to call it. People are excited for Trump.

>>72111549
It is a combination of things and you didn't (and indeed couldn't) refute my point that any polling besides exit polling is pure speculation.

>mere-exposure effect
>negativity bias

You can look into it if you want or you can continue being deaf, dumb and blind.
>>
>>72110888

I'm a neocon, and a moderate, and I'd vote Trump.

It's always hilarious to watch Brits think they can still control the English language, when they can't even control the sharia zones on their own British Isles any more.
>>
File: 9C2Ng4e.jpg (21 KB, 474x296) Image search: [Google]
9C2Ng4e.jpg
21 KB, 474x296
>>72112147

>Thinking that the 86% of Americans who hate Trump will suddenly change their mind and vote for him over first female president Hillary

>Blacks, Hispanics, women and liberal men who together make up an overwhelming majority of the population, will suddenly vote for Trump over first female pres

>Thinking college student Bernfags not showing up will dent Hillary's numbers

>Thinking the kind of people who advocate Bernie or Bust show up for elections anyway

>Thinking /pol/ is in tune with the general public like in 2012 when a Romney win was "inevitable" according to /pol/acks yet Obongo got another term
>>
>>72109906
Worked at jail for a short stint and have a neighbor ex-con who I've known for 15 years. He will vote Trump and I believe a lot of the other cons would too.
>>
>>72112387

Trump represents the antithesis of Neoconservatism, so either you're pretneding to be a neocon to provide fake evidence for a retarded argument, or you're actually a Neo-Con and are downright retarded.

I'm guessing you backed Jeb or Marco back when they were in the race?
>>
File: Deweytruman12.jpg (21 KB, 290x225) Image search: [Google]
Deweytruman12.jpg
21 KB, 290x225
>>72112558

> thinking that polling restricted to media-approved liberal communities is in any way indicative of anything but what they want to believe
>>
>>72107369
Ex cons voting for a soon to be con, rich!
>>
File: DONALD.jpg (209 KB, 628x837) Image search: [Google]
DONALD.jpg
209 KB, 628x837
>>
File: 1459722841104.jpg (13 KB, 141x186) Image search: [Google]
1459722841104.jpg
13 KB, 141x186
What's Trumps stand on the TPP?
Because if hillary becomes president, it will pass of course.
>>
>>72112883
it will pass wether donald or shillary.
even god cant stand against it.
>>
>>72112759

Care to counter my other points which aren't polls? Guess not, because you were dropped on a head as a child.

When Trump loses it's going to be very hard for you to deal with being forced back into reality. Anger is always at route a collision between expectations and reality, and when this collision occurs in you you're probably going to be driven to suicide

enjoy
>>
>>72112744

Sure he does, just like he's racist because ISIS is a race, and sexist because mayonnaise is a gender.

Please, continue telling me how "neocons" are the enemy of Trump, just as they were the enemy of President Reagan. Here, this might help:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2004/06/11/opinion/how-reagan-beat-the-neocons.html?referer=
>>
Except bernie will inevitably endorse Hillary, since he never expected to win in the first place. All his supporters will flock to Hillary because Trump said mean things about women.
>>
>>72113069
>Sure he does, just like he's racist because ISIS is a race, and sexist because mayonnaise is a gender.

Yes, strawman me as a leftist to make it easier for your pea brain to handle me disagreeing with you.

>Please, continue telling me how "neocons" are the enemy of Trump

Koch brothers "Clinton may be preferable to one of the Republicans"

The Bushes HATE Trump.

The military-industrial complex that funds Neo-cons also hate Trump's non-interventionism
>>
File: 8236475.jpg.png (68 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
8236475.jpg.png
68 KB, 200x200
>>72113069

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/13/opinion/sunday/the-neocons-vs-donald-trump.html
>>
>>72106795
this. I'm going to enjoy the night /pol/ gets btfo, again.

Oh btw, what appened to the yellowstone earthquake/volcano happening that was supposed to happen last week?? HAHAHAHAH. Y'all niggas roleplay too much.
>>
>breitbart
That being said, Hillary will get destroyed by Trump in the general election. Sanders is, or was, the Democrats' only hope.
>>
Most democrats don't vote in the primary because they either don't understand or care about primaries they just go to the polls in June and vote DEM for everything.
>>
>>72112558

why are you even bothering? the kid you are replying to is clearly voting in his first election. he'll understand more when he grows up.
>>
The muh high unfavorable rating for Trump shills like to push never seem to mention that Clinton is above 50% as well. You can bet your ass that there is an overlap between people who dislike both. So when it all comes down to it, which candidate can make the other look the shittiest?
>>
>>72112883
>What's Trumps stand on the TPP?
Who cares? Clearly he will back it up.
>Because if hillary becomes president, it will pass of course.
You realized this already did passed?
>>
Are the shills mentioning the new polling that has Trump within the margin of error in a match with Hillary?
>>
>>72106795
if GOPe pulls a fast one on trump like they did ron paul, yes
>>
>>72113512

I'm hoping for a full blown aneurysm on stage, having to stop the debate and wheel her decrepit ass out of the building on a stretcher.

It would be more graceful than being dragged through court and into prison over her emails at least.
>>
>>72109812
Bin knife mohammed
>>
>>72113069
Neocons want Bush or Clinton. They want dynastic subordinates to the military industrial complex.
>>
File: shill.jpg (104 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
shill.jpg
104 KB, 400x400
>>72106795
>>
>>72114092
This kills the shill.
>>
>>72114862

>Anyone who disagrees with me is a shill
>>
>>72109812
Go watch some more of the BBC britbong..... Bounce up and down your wife's cavern of a pussy.
>>
>>72114617

That military industrial complex is a good thing for the US. If you think differently you are retarded and under 30
>>
>>72115481

I don't get my news from the television because I don't have a license.
>>
>>72110411
Remember when his ceiling was >10? I'm starting to wonder if he'll reach a ceiling of 60% by November
>>
File: romney4chan.png (564 KB, 1833x1666) Image search: [Google]
romney4chan.png
564 KB, 1833x1666
>>72106795

/thread
>>
>>72116042

Hope an even bigger one of theses is being made with all the Trump shills, to be spammed after they get BTFO
>>
>>72109384
She can play the vag card though
>>
>>72116174

ive got a huge one that i will probably need to break into pieces by the time november rolls around.

unless of course trump gets ousted at the convention, but that wouldnt be nearly as satisfying/hilarious as the collective /pol/ meltdown when trump gets BTFO during the general
>>
>>72109198
nice source on that fact faggot
>>
>>72116558

/pol/ will implode if Trump loses, it will go back to being /b/ 2.0
>>
>>72109812
[citation needed]
>>
>>72116558
It's not going to happen. The globalist shadow state isn't going to risk President Trump.

If they can't screw him over at the convention he'll be taken out, and they'll blame some BLM or Muslim patsy.
>>
File: just now.png (77 KB, 944x236) Image search: [Google]
just now.png
77 KB, 944x236
>>72117362
>>
>>72109812
I don't think there's many bern outs that'll vote hillary over trump
>>
>>72116558
Give us your name so we know if you kill yourself when Trump wins.
>>
>>72117560

Berfags may say they won't vote hillary now, but when Bernie loses and the anger dies down they'll soon fall for the "first woman president :))))" against big evil capitalist Trump
>>
>>72111368
>Texas
You mean the home state of the second-place candidate? I should fucking hope Cruz would win in a state that sent him to the Senate two years earlier.
>>
>>72112558
>>72111368
All the border counties voted Trump.
Feels good man.
>>
>>72117646

babby's first election eh?

have fun kiddo
>>
File: 1461592947268.jpg (23 KB, 424x317) Image search: [Google]
1461592947268.jpg
23 KB, 424x317
>>72109812
>>
>>72116558
Why do people like you hate our country so much? Also so condescending and hypocritical. You guys hate government intervention, yet you love handouts. You hate rich people, but you're wanting to vote for lying candidates that have been bought by them. You feel poor people have been wronged and deserve to take hard earned money from the wealthy (which is what you delusional people think rich people are doing to poor people). Stop being stupid and unpatriotic. Vote the only candidate not bought out and is for the people, Donald J Trump. Wthe man spent $67,000 on ads in new York and won by over 60%. Fucking MAGA

Trump 2016
>>
File: obama-1420014289249.jpg (259 KB, 717x743) Image search: [Google]
obama-1420014289249.jpg
259 KB, 717x743
>>72112846
>California
I wonder what this guy's rolling sign looks like now.
>>
>>72109198
>Is that why he has the highest unfavorability rating of any candidate?
Among a bloated extremist emotionalist liberal poll maybe.
>>
>>72109812
>86%
Because most people want their own candidate to get elected, that's Hillary, Bernie, Cruz, or Kasich, and then Trump, those numbers are pretty good.
>60% Republicans
>hated
Strong words you got their, again, Cruz and Kasich have that 60% of the vote (and it gets narrower every time Trump wins)
>90% of Democrats
And are having huge voter turnout problem. They don't want 4 more years of obangy, much less eight.
As Trump mellows out he will pull from all portions to make up a majority.
>>
>>72118181

ironic that a NEET is trying to patronize a guy who owns land and makes 6 figures about "making america great again"

though it's probably copypasta.

regardless, protip: kill yourself you underage faggot
>>
>>72112883
Do you even watch his rallies?

Every single rally he is red pilling the audience on the TPP and talking about how he is the only one who can stop it

And he compares it to NAFTA only worse
>>
>>72118474
I'm not a neet. I'm a ups driver and iactually do make 6 figures a year (not msde up btw). Don't own much land, just a cabin, a rental, and my house. I'm not underage, this is actually my 3rd election I've been able to vote in (27 years old). Also not copypasta. This has been the first election I've actually felt the need to go out of my way to get info about candidates and you literally have to be retarded to vote for any other candidate (tho cruzs flat tax plan sounds pretty legit, trumps is still more realistic).

Trump 2016
>>
>>72118474
Also, how do you have the time to make shitty OC about hating on candidates and still "own land"? At least I have an excuse of wasting time on here since injuring my back and being out for 2 weeks. Oh you must be some broker or doctor or lawyer. Of course those types of people always post on a Japanese anime picture posting site. Makes sense.
>>
>>72118474
Posts are works of fiction...
>>
File: 1458189761524.png (47 KB, 750x360) Image search: [Google]
1458189761524.png
47 KB, 750x360
>>72118474
Annnnnd you're gone. What a fucking loser. Just like every othet liberal shit stick i argue with. Shrivel up like a small nut sack whenever someone disagrees with em. Vote Trump 2016. Don't be a limp wristed, basement dwelling, lying faggot like this guy. Get out and make yourselves better, make this country better. Vote Trump.
>>
File: 20160426_100755.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160426_100755.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>72118474
All I had for the timestamp was my daughters crayons. I don't think neets have a wife and kids either.
>>
>>72106500
I believe it solely because I believe Hillary is completely corrupt and would not try to run for president a second time unless she was willing to do everything within her influence, regardless of legality or morality, to win this election.
>>
>>72110382
This is exactly what kills my sides too!

Trump loses by winning or wins when he loses!

Ha! Ha! what a time to be alive!
>>
>>72120121
Can I ask how much you earn with that and how hard it is to get that job?
>>
It just means the republican primary was more competitive. Who the fuck in New York for example would bother to vote when Mittens already had the nomination secured already? Or McCain?
>>
>>72109286
>Vote totals for the NEvada Democratic party are county convention delegates won
Not real vote numbers. Read you nigger.
>>
>>72120880
IDK if that anon is still in the thread but UPS drivers make 50-100k but unless you get in with a hub when its new they hire internally for drivers.

So the most likely way to get it is to get a job a UPS doing whatever you can. They hire based on seniority. So they send out a sheet with jobs to employees, then whoever has the most seniority that bids on the position gets it.

My friend works there so he's explained it to me.
>>
>>72106795
the two times ive enyojed 4chan the most was 2012 when obama won again (i hate him but the butthurt it made here was glorious) and the huelocaust over on /sp/. No matter who wins this time it will be glorious. will just have to go to reddit (or even better the cancer that is tumblr) to see the suffering if trump wins.
>>
>>72106500
Anyone believing any polls at this point are dumb. Wait until the first debate.
>>
>>72121560
cheers bro! But are you serious about the salary? I mean in all honesty 50k already is HUGE 0o
>>
>>72123036
Yeah I think that's about where you start before taxes of course. It's entirely possible to reach 6 figures as a UPS driver.

But from what I hear not many people can cut it. It's a physically demanding job but if you have the work ethic (and the back) you can do it.
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.