[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this shit actually work or is it just sugar pills?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 30
File: brainforce-1.jpg (66 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
brainforce-1.jpg
66 KB, 600x900
Does this shit actually work or is it just sugar pills?
>>
>>72105059
try it
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
the only.one that works is the liver cleanse thing. but you have to buy all the other shit as well.

you can do the liver cleanse yourself without his meme pills.

filters probably work but once again you could get better ones for cheaper.

hes hardcore shilling now because his wife divorced him and he needs money
>>
>>72105059
Just take meth
>>
They don't
Buy Modafinil/Phenibut, it WORKS
>>
they just pour the tangy tangerine into different capsules I bet
>>
>>72105168
>the only.one that works is the liver cleanse thing. but you have to buy all the other shit as well
What? Why buy the others if only one works?

>hes hardcore shilling now because his wife divorced him and he needs money
Didn't know that
>>
>>72105059
DUDE
ALPHA BRAIN
KETTLEBELLS
BULLETPROOF COFFEE
KALE SHAKES
FLOATATION TANK
LMAO
>>
>>72105425

Bulletproof coffee is kinda nice, i did it with grass fed butter, coconut oil, and the coffee I usually drink. Gave a nice buzz, and kept me full. However I have bad circulation and the caffeine made it worse. Also over the course of several weeks I became resistant to the buzz, so it was an extra 400 calories I didnt need.
>>
>>72105397

because his liver cleanse is just a more expensive all in one pill thing thst has already existed for a while. its just seperate ingredients all in the pill that you can buy cheaper elsewhere.

even once you buy the liver one you still need to go on a one week cleanse where you eat pretty much nothing but fruit and drink this apple vinegar water.

shit works, I literally shat out gallstones after it. but if you want to do it just look up a liver cleanse online, his shit is over priced.
>>
>>72105425
literally this
>>
File: 1459562869210.gif (1011 KB, 450x365) Image search: [Google]
1459562869210.gif
1011 KB, 450x365
>>72105059
>YOU NEED ONNIT BRO, O-N-N-I-T. It gives you total human optimisation. It's clinically proven to make you a higher primate bro.
>>
Cue Joe Rogan megapost
>>
File: image.jpg (234 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234 KB, 600x600
>>72106283
Kek that's what I immediately thought of when I saw this thread.

I'm pretty sure that's Rogans company too. What a bunch of bullshit.
>>
>>72105059

if you want to use the absolute most effective nootropic, get yourself some Noopept. take it daily, and give it a week. WOW.

also:

>>72105187

but DO NOT use phenibut regularly - it can be highly addictive, and i assure you withdrawal from it sucks balls.
>>
>>72105059
No one in this thread has ever tried alex jonestiens shit
mainly because we don't try our own memes products
>>
>>72107916

i've been using Youngevity's products since long before Jones started with it. i lost 75lbs with absolutely ZERO effort, got off all my prescriptions (a couple of which were quite addictive), restored proper blood pressure, and healed my inflamed liver.

Dr. Wallach is beyond a genius. i even started selling it myself; not to make money, as i already have a job, but because i wanted others to see the kind of awesome results that i got.

also - fun fact: Bill Cooper was a much more vocal proponent of Dr. Wallach and Youngevity LONG before Jones ever started selling it.
>>
So he's scamming people like his friend rogan is? Is Aubrey Marcus involved? Fleshlights and male nail polish too?
>>
Anything that works is illegal in our child-world.
>>
>>72105059

The only widely available and proven nootropic that I'm aware of is nicotine.

It's no coincidence that governments around the world are stamping it out.
>>
File: sm-back-thumbnail.jpg (46 KB, 600x738) Image search: [Google]
sm-back-thumbnail.jpg
46 KB, 600x738
>>
>>72108251
damn and which info wars thing is the one that helps lose weight?!?!
I mean if he isn't a snake oil salesman then fuck.....
>>
Pharmacist here.

Check out piracetam and choline if you're looking for a good legal, non-addictive nootropic
>>
>>72108516
Are you black?
>>
>>72105059
Never tried his products
Ive tried other products with the same ingrediants as super male vitality and they were garbage
>>
File: 1461456850872.jpg (9 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1461456850872.jpg
9 KB, 250x187
>>72108779
Not a snake oils sales men he just sells the same crap they have been selling in gnc for decades just branded different
>>
>>72108779

Tell us more. What non legal nootropics work better?
>>
>>72108661

the Youngevity product that i got the vast majority of my results with is Beyond Tangy Tangerine. it is, hands down, THE most AMAZING supplement i've ever taken.

i actually lost 75lbs. with ZERO effort. when people who haven't seen me for a while see me, they do not seem to believe me when i tell them i made no conscious effort whatsoever. after a while, my diet started changing completely on its own, with no effort on my part. none.

i would strongly suggest not using the Beyond Tangy Tangerine by itself, even though that's what i did. instead, get their "Healthy Start Pack" (which includes it), and take ALL of it.

i guarantee you will start seeing things improving that you never even knew you had an issue with, probably within days. for me, the weight loss came over a maybe 6 month period of daily use.

the best part is not even how i look - it's how i *feel*.

people ridicule it because Jones sells it (because there are vast sums of money that can be made by selling Youngevity), but Jones had absolutely nothing to do with the product's creation. as i said earlier, Bill Cooper (who detested Jones) was much more vocal and enthusiastic about it, years before Jones ever started with it.

again, Dr. Wallach is beyond genius. just go to youtube and type in "Youngevity cancer" or whatever and see what it has done for people.

i thank God for that guy (Wallach, of course - not Jones)
>>
>>72108834
I'm Italian, so I check every box at the DMV.
>>
>>72105397
Just buy MILK THISTLE at your local pharmacy or healthfood store it will clean your liver.
>>
File: 1451152246477.gif (2 MB, 265x308) Image search: [Google]
1451152246477.gif
2 MB, 265x308
>>72105312
>they just pour the tangy tangerine into different capsules I bet
>>
>>72109052
Literally what?

>>72109116
meth
>>
>>72107909
If you taper off from phenibut its all chill.
>>
>>72105059
It works very well.
>>
>>72105168
His wife divorced him? Lol
>>
>>72105690
>shit works, I literally shat out gallstones after it.
the way your shit looks has nothing to do with liver function m8. sorry but your confirmation bias got the better of you.
>>
>>72109116

Noopept works better than any of the racetams, and does not require an extra choline source.

it's also perfectly legal (here, at least - and in most other nations, i would assume)
>>
>>72105168
his wife divorced him? that why he's finally coming out against the jews?
>>
>>72105690
Apple cider vinegar pills plus coconut oil pills have completely cleared my adult onset acne. I had suffered acne for years on my face and chest.

This is truly a blessing and a miracle.

The only reason I'm telling you this is because the apple cider vinegar water is a super food with absolute health benefits. I'm living proof.
>>
>>72109279
>His wife divorced him? Lol
his ex-wife is a kike and he divorced her and took her money
>>
>>72105059
Most shit is genetic unless you have a North Korea level famine. Wanna raise your iq 30 points? Better have a time machine to change who your mom fucks. Wanna be taller? Expensive, painful surgery is the best way. Wanna look like a model? Live in the gym, eat well, and pray you have a fast metabolism from birth. All those pills do is make infowars money.
>>
>>72109187
>Dr. Wallach is beyond genius

Or a pyramid scheme scam artist Mormon.
>>
>>72109187
>Youngevity
>>
>>72109187
Are you bullshitting me? Are you a shill?

Look dude I'm just a normal guy who's dealt with health problems for years now. I think the problems are a result of a leaky gut and flora imbalance. I've spent a fortune trying to fix myself through doctors, medicine, and supplements.

I don't really want to get scammed. I'm on the right path to healing myself, but if this shit could help I would love to try.
>>
File: alex_jowls_toyt(jalcywY).jpg (70 KB, 846x470) Image search: [Google]
alex_jowls_toyt(jalcywY).jpg
70 KB, 846x470
>>72105059
"I had a tiny bit of fat on my stomach, but it's all goen now. I'm down to 6~7% fat now..."
-Alex Jones
"I'm not bragging, but I can dead-lift 400 pounds, six, seven or eight times... ever more, but my hands tear open."
https://youtu.be/QU9lHZ4hymY?t=2950

"I'm like tyrannosaurus rex compared to a gibbering idiot, to these people... and that's just physical prowess and will*"
-Alex Jones
https://youtu.be/M0DMrnyd8Ak?t=522

"I don't feel tough... I... I could take on like 15 of 'em... big, 200-pound ones, whatever... and I could just dominate all of 'em!"
-Alex Jones
https://youtu.be/M0DMrnyd8Ak?t=506

"I'm gonna dead-lift 600 pounds... 'cause I know I can do 500."
-Alex Jones
https://youtu.be/vXlOSE1wAdo?t=195

"It would be so easy to bash their brains out... so easy to stomp their guts in!"
-Alex Jones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-OUI06wKjc

>one pill to dupe them all
>>
>>72109187
>Dr. Wallach
>Dr.

He's a vet.
>>
File: 1460551583290.jpg (2 MB, 3552x2000) Image search: [Google]
1460551583290.jpg
2 MB, 3552x2000
Here's the only supplement that works faggots.

Pin test or get fucked. Be prepared for the race war.
>>
File: nostradumbass.jpg (96 KB, 713x336) Image search: [Google]
nostradumbass.jpg
96 KB, 713x336
>>72105397
>Didn't know that
his balabusta cuck'd and seemingly almost took his kids, too --

>"tried to take custody of my son for breaking his toe at jujitsu practice"
>>
>>72109618

already read that whole piece. as far as the (many) hit pieces against Dr. Wallach that have been written, it's one of the better ones - and by "better," i mean better at convincing people of what is essentially a gigantic lie.

oddly enough, one of the things i love about Youngevity is that there is NO "cult mentality" or "follow the leader" air about it. Wallach, for instance, is VERY big on telling people to abstain from oils (because of inherent instability, so they are very likely to become free radicals very fast) and from all gluten sources. Ben Fuchs - a pharmacist who sits on the board and helps them with product development, another genius - on the other hand, openly tells everyone he disagrees with Dr. Wallach and sees no absolute problem with either. it's refreshingly UN-cultlike!

the reason people are so fucking enthusiastic (which may be why he decided to say "cult like") is because OF THE FUCKING RESULTS! dude, i just TOLD you the results i got. you can go on youtube and find TONS of people who healed their cancer JUST USING YOUNGEVITY PRODUCTS.

i'd say that sort of thing is bound to create some very, very enthusiastic people.

count me as one of them.
>>
>>72106283
that's a great way to fuck your back for later life... not to mention, build a fine, lurching simian hunch posture

https://youtu.be/Orj55fo1u9I
>>
>>72110048
>>
>>72109801
>Are you bullshitting me? Are you a shill?

no to both.

i already said i decided to sell Youngevity products myself (and i only made that choice AFTER i got the results that i did). notice i didn't even bother to put my own link in here, and say "BUY FROM ME PLZ!!" for me, this is a karmic debt i am repaying.

just do what i said: go to youtube, and search for "Youngevity cancer" and the like. alternatively, pick your favorite fatal disease and search for that along with "Youngevity." find people who have seen the same exact things in their own lives.

if weight loss is important to you, check out "Youngevity ASAP weight loss" in youtube. honestly, though it works, i wouldn't recommend that product. i would recommend doing it the way i did it - over a longer period of time, just by giving your body the minerals, vitamins, essential fatty acids, and amino acids it needs. it will do the rest by itself, i promise you.

look man, i'm not even giving you my link. shit, you can get the stuff on Amazon, with faster shipping. i am trying to help people get their health back. we are in for rough times; you will need it.
>>
>>72109736

i (and millions of others) have VERY real, awesome results in our own lives, and we tell others.

YOU have cut and paste from some website (probably funded under the table by Big Pharma - "quackwatch," anyone??) that you just googled.

i wonder who's right
>>
>>72110470
Wel thanks man I will definitely look into this.
>>
File: rabbi.jpg (85 KB, 454x600) Image search: [Google]
rabbi.jpg
85 KB, 454x600
>>72109856
>>72110277
Just keep trusting that NWO medicine goy
Have you had your weekly vaccine booster?
>>
>>72109821
>"I don't feel tough... I... I could take on like 15 of 'em... big, 200-pound ones, whatever... and I could just dominate all of 'em!"

What an absolute bear
>>
>>72110578
not an argument
people always follow their confirmation bias some say they you can heal cancer by eating cow shit
>>
File: alex jewns money.jpg (17 KB, 222x255) Image search: [Google]
alex jewns money.jpg
17 KB, 222x255
>>72109279
>>72109422
>>
>>72105187

Can you order it online?

I don't want to to fucking jail for this shit bruh
>>
>>72110048
>>72110470

Random CAPITALS for EMPHASIS sure makes any text look like the work of a nutter "doesn't it".

I'm not saying you gotta buy "Product"â„¢ but it will literally save your life just watch some youtube videos of other cultists telling you it's the real thing.

>>72110657
>Just keep trusting that NWO medicine goy
>Have you had your weekly vaccine booster?

The irony being that selling useless water and pills that cost 2000% times more than their contents is the supreme jewish scam.

Get more Vitamin Water you dumb fuck.
>>
>>72110643

here's one of his lectures. maybe start here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43VD2soj_7c

see if it resonates with you
>>
File: 1460024900803.gif (1 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1460024900803.gif
1 MB, 540x540
>>72105168
literally no difference. i like the guy though and i feel bad if he is dealing with a golddigger hobag but still.
>>
>>72110906
You know, I was pretty skeptical too but I'm on their website now chatting with one of their people. They offer 30 day money back guarantee....

If it was a jew scam, why the hell would they do that?
>>
File: 1461238001600.gif (643 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1461238001600.gif
643 KB, 245x245
>>72109968
French race war? What's that, like Somalis vs Akmeds?
>>
>>72110906

you haven't said a single thing of substance, nor have you done a damned thing to refute the very real results of millions of people - all of whom hold the crazy, irrational belief that the human body actually needs minerals, vitamins, essential fatty acids, and amino acids, and when given those things, it does a fantastic job at healing itself.

and yet, if Purdue Pharma, or Phizer, or Merck puts out a chemical made in a lab that has never existed on earth before, and claims it will "treat" (these things ALWAYS "treat;" they never *heal*) a new disease that they just made up in order to creat a niche for their new product, you will hail it as a victory for "science."

fuck off, you gigantic shill.
>>
>>72105647
add garlic to your diet , your circulation problem is solved youll thank me later ,
>>
>>72111043
>They offer 30 day money back guarantee....
>If it was a jew scam,

Most pyramid scheme / "multi level marketing" outfits do this.

Your argument in reverse: if a money back guarantee stopped idiots from buying scams, why do scammers use the guarantees?

The only alternative for you now is to declare no scam ever used a money back guarantee. Which is so blatantly false it should shame you to consider.

False sense of security is the keystone of a confidence trick.
>>
>>72111198
Idk if you're a shill or just a regular bro spreading his opinion, but I salute your dedication to taking down big pharma. Fuck those guys.

Source:
Paramedic for 17 years.
>>
File: learning.jpg (448 KB, 570x2757) Image search: [Google]
learning.jpg
448 KB, 570x2757
>>72110906
74 trace elements and minerals are required for the body to preform correctly
Vitamin water is a company once owned by the American rapper 50 cent is making money off blue pilled hipsters not health minded people
Unless you're very red pilled on all the accumulating radionuclide, toxic chemicals and synthetic estrogens requiring excess bio available sulfurs which binding to estrogen in the body so the excretory system can drag them out, you shouldn't be typing.
>>
>>72108779
didnt piracetam studies show brain improvment in alzheimer patients ?
>>
>>72105059
Alex Jones knows fuck all about this. I wouldnt trust it, he most likely just hired someone to do it for him. Onnit's stuff does however work.
>>
>>72108516
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>72111506
>Idk if you're a shill or just a regular bro spreading his opinion,

the latter.

and i used to believe that big pharma's products was where it's at, and that they had some sort of genuine interest in curing disease and alleviating sufferring, and if they made a few bucks because they were driven by profit, then so what? as long as the advances were made. and i used to believe that anyone suggesting that what we *really* needed were minerals, vitamins, essential fatty acids, and amino acids - you know, the stuff that life is based on - were really just dumbass gullible hippies.

oh how wrong i was... how wrong i was.
>>
>>72108516
That's French territory too. We have the best rares.
>>
>>72111498

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoFlHuJuk_E

you, sir, have zero idea what the fuck you are talking about.

take 3 minutes and watch that.

then, imagine it multiplied thousands of times over. because that is a fact.
>>
>>72111498
>most Pyramid scheme/ "multi level marketing"

Okay, I have no clue where you get your numbers from (if you're comparing U.S or cuckistan models), but the website doesn't market itself as a pyramid scheme or anything of the sort. Most health supplement "movements" start and work mainly through affiliate marketing. Not all affiliate marketing is a scam, only the ones with a product that doesn't work.

Check out isagenix if you don't believe me. Tons of real people who made millions of dollars, and its set up the same exact way: If you want to just buy it, you can. If you want to sell it as well, there's an opportunity.

Anyone can go and buy a tub of very berry bullshit or whatever else they're pandering. The company simply offers a 30 day money back guarantee, meaning after 30 days if you call them and say "yeah nah this is shit" they will return your money (or so they claim, of course.)

Although you totally finagled your way into a different argument, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume that you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
No one is stopping you from reading the list of medicinal ingredients and looking them up on Google
>>
holy shit jones is shilling pol

add this user>>72111874
to ignore list and watch this thread get better

so conspiracy sells, who wants to buy a piece of tin foil from an alien ship i found
>>
>>72111997

dude, i can't stand Jones. and i wish he never got involved with Youngevity, because he's a very divisive person. he is the metaphorical "turd in the punch bowl" that he accused David Icke of being.

and you are a moron with nothing of substance to say. instead, you try to get others to disbelieve those who DO have something to say, and can back it up.

now... WHO'S the shill, here?
>>
>>72111916
>but the website doesn't market itself as a pyramid scheme

It can't, because that's illegal.

They instead use the same "recruit other people for discount" method and it falls under the category "multi level marketing" which has a legal grey area for now.

However, it's the same thing.

>its set up the same exact way: If you want to just buy it, you can. If you want to sell it as well, there's an opportunity.

And here is the MLM/pyramid scheme sell now. It's an "opportunity". You can make "millions". Of course anyone who looks into these schemes realizes that only the people at the top make money and the people at the bottom are the marks.

That's you. But the hope of the mark is that one day he'll be sitting on top and have a bunch of affiliates under him being the suckers.

You even see this reality in this thread:

>>72110470
>look man, i'm not even giving you my link.

The connection to affiliate links is so fucking obvious he has to mention it reflexively.
>>
File: KetogenicDietCover-1024x760.png (730 KB, 1024x760) Image search: [Google]
KetogenicDietCover-1024x760.png
730 KB, 1024x760
>>72105059
Want a long term fix instead of overpriced placebos? Try the ketogenic diet.

Peter Attia talks about the focus side starting @19:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB7aGnfLB-8
>>
>>72111916
>If you want to sell it as well, there's an opportunity.

See how he uses the marketing language straight from the website and countless other pyramid schemes?

They're programmed to do so. Literally it's part of the sales pitch scripts they hand these people when they're taught to sell it.

Just as the shock and horror at pyramid scheme being mentioned, and a feigned "concern" about such a thing.
>>
>>72112399

a "pyramid scheme" (also known as a "Ponzi scheme") is a scheme in which earlier investors are paid off with the money from later investors, and there is never enough money in the aggregate to pay off all investors.

i tell you this because you appear to have - once again - no clue on what a pyramid scheme is, either. you are as bereft of knowledge in this as you are of actual health.

the term you are looking for is "Multi-level marketing." and, though many MLM systems are indeed scams of some sort, this is hardly a reason to make some broad-stroke declaration that, just because a business is set up as a MLM, it therefore *must* be some sort of scam.
>>
>>72111916
>If you want to sell it as well, there's an opportunity.

And here, straight from the website, is the pyramid scheme / MLM pitch, now called "Network marketing".

It's like you're one node and then you reach out to other nodes that pay you.. forming a sort of triangle branching structure.
Which is totally different from a pyramid because it's a triangle.
>>
>>72111583

it slows the formation of amyloid which is one of the symptoms, good if you start taking it as a preventative.
>>
>>72112551
>countless other pyramid schemes?

here he goes again.

<sigh>

look here:

>>72112650

you are just putting your ignorance on parade at this point, and your willingness to abuse language in order to attempt making some sort of point is on par with Leftists calling illegal invaders "undocumented immigrants."

your shamelessness is only rivaled by your cluelessness.
>>
>>72112399

Actually, I just asked the rep what it costs to become a distributor. You ready for this?

25$. And all online sales are done direct, meaning affiliate market only works if you have an active network of people (or choose to build your own.)

I feel like you're confusing the concept of scamming people out of their money and legitimate affiliate marketing. I was never an affiliate with youngevity, but the program that I did (isagenix) made me an affiliate marketer simply because I bought their 30 day program. (To be fair, I was 280 and needed a change.) All I did was drop 100 lbs and post the before and after on facebook. Made $1200 that week alone, never touched the program ever again.
>>
>>72112650
>a "pyramid scheme" (also known as a "Ponzi scheme") is a scheme in which earlier investors are paid off with the money from later investor

And here straight from their website is the compensation scheme which directly mentions the kickbacks from the people you recruit.

Here's an expanded definition:
>A pyramid scheme is a business model that recruits members via a promise of payments or services for enrolling others into the scheme, rather than supplying investments or sale of products or services. As recruiting multiplies, recruiting becomes quickly impossible, and most members are unable to profit; as such, pyramid schemes are unsustainable and often illegal.

As you can see the entire rewards system is based around the people you hire on to this system sending money "residual bonus" on up the line to the top.

Up the pyramid you might say.
>>
There is no information about the chemical composition of that product in the label.
Huge red flag for a dietary product.
>>
>purchasing drugs that weren't tested
Good
Goy
>>
File: 1455883311680.png (246 KB, 1136x717) Image search: [Google]
1455883311680.png
246 KB, 1136x717
>>72112819
>your shamelessness is only rivaled by your cluelessness.

Actually I'm surprised you'd try to hawk this shit on /pol/ where everyone's wary of being sold bullshit products by kikes.

It just shows how you think this is a ripe ground of idiots ready to fall for your bullshit. Were you gonna have a sock puppet really beg for that affiliate link at the end? You just drop it in and act humble about it?

After all you're doing us such a service giving us this "opportunity".

Fuck you, fuck your assessment of us and fuck your scam. I hope you lose every penny to them.
>>
>>72113004
And if I wanted to say, only purchase the product and not take part in the marketing, I very well could.

Again, a pyramid scam uses the bottom tier to pay the top one, because there's no actual service or product. These people have been around for 18 years, have countless endorsements. I haven't even tried their products yet (I admit, I'm very curious) but even I can see that what you're saying is just bullshit.

There is a legitimate, actual product being sold here that people are into, and affiliate marketing happens to be the best strategy for it to be sold. (Because it's such a personal product, the sales pitch has a much higher chance of when its sold person to person, because strangers aren't comfortable talking about weight loss.)
>>
>>72113004

why did you cut off my definition? why not include it IN FULL??

because you know that there IS, in fact, ample money to pay off ALL the owed people. this is because their products (unfortunately) include in the price the added overhead of paying the commissions.

it is, therefore, obviously NOT a Ponzi scheme. they pay out their commission checks on time, every time, to everyone. not once have they ever even been late in doing so.

you are repeatedly demonstrating yourself to be an incredibly deceptive, shady liar. and please don't think for a second that it has escaped the notice of those reading your lying posts.
>>
>>72112819
>worrying about cuckistan

You know trolls get bigger when you feed them, right?
>>
>>72113338
>Actually I'm surprised you'd try to hawk this shit on /pol/ where everyone's wary of being sold bullshit products by kikes.

and yet, he's here shilling for Big Pharma.

go figure.

>After all you're doing us such a service giving us this "opportunity".

i am focused on the HEALTH aspects, not the business aspects. did i ever once post my own link? no. i even said get it from Amazon, because the shipping is faster. as i said earlier, my results have been near miraculous, and i consider telling everyone how they can reclaim their health - and do it naturally - to be a karmic debt.

you fail, yet again.
>>
>>72113410
>it is, therefore, obviously NOT a Ponzi scheme.

Keep selling those talking points buddy.

Your scam sure is original and totally unique and different from those other scams that are exactly the same.
>>
lol are you seriously considering buying something from the greatest con-artist of the modern times
>>
>>72113798
Can you highlight which parts of that image back up your argument? I'm just not sure what you're trying imply of Youngevity though. I'm not sure how an "unoriginal scam" can make it for almost two decades and be publicly be traded on the stock market.
>>
>>72113406
>legitimate, actual product being sold here that people are into, and affiliate marketing happens to be the best strategy

This is the sales pitch and why MLM manages to stay legal instead of illegal as it should be.

But any analysis of the economics shows that the product is an overpriced piece of shit and irrelevant to the larger income for MLM/network marketing/pyramid schemes.

Like on Goybook, YOU are the product. The idiot buying in to this is the one depleting their savings and sending it up the chain. Chains that are actually very short.

It's such an "opportunity" indeed.
>>
>>72113577
>i am focused on the HEALTH aspect

Okay. Everything in the product you're hawking is available cheaper on Amazon. Why should anyone buy the product?
>>
>>72113798

>accuses a company with a near-spotless 2 decade history of being a "Ponzi scheme," when they have never even been late on their payments to even the most recent sellers of the product

>then has to retract the accusation by posting a screenshot of wikipedia's "multi-level marketing" article, expecting the average /pol/ user to think these are synonymous terms.

the saddest part is, his sister or mother (or both) are probably being raped by a Muslim right now, and he's busily shilling away on /pol/ trying to dissuade people from reclaiming their health.

this anon:

>>72113504

is right. i have no idea why i even feel the need to reply to such obviously deceptive bullshit posts.
>>
>>72114019
>it's hard to make money

is not the same argument as
>it's impossible to make money

It's called marketing. You get paid based on results. Do you really think your average low energy fatso has the skills to market anything worth a damn?
>>
>>72112749
oh so it doesnt repair ? is there any pill that repairs brain cells ?
>>
>>72114226
>>it's hard to make money

No it's not, as long as you start the company.

>It's called marketing. You get paid based on results.

No, you get paid according to your position in the pyramid scheme.
>>
>>72105168
Alcoholic here, tell me more about this liver cleanse
>>
>>72114120
>Okay. Everything in the product you're hawking is available cheaper on Amazon. Why should anyone buy the product?

this is a half-truth. the constituent parts are indeed available on amazon (for the most part), but the formulas themselves are unique. and they, too, are available on amazon.

perhaps you missed the TWO OTHER TIMES in this very fucking thread where i actually ENCOURAGED people to get them on Amazon, and i never posted my own link so people can buy them from me. i am very obviously not in this for the money.

and i stand by the fact that you will not find any other supplement formulations that are even remotely close to their products in terms of efficacy.

nonetheless, you can get the INFO for free from them. the Youngevity doctors and pharmacists go out of their way to make the info on how to heal various conditions free and public, informing people what essential nutrients do what and what various deficiencies of each results in.

they're quite obviously on a quest to get people to reclaim their health. Dr. Wallach decided to structure Youngevity as a MLM because he figured incentivizing the information was the most effective way to spread it. he was correct.

oddly enough, Dr. Wallach DOESN'T EVEN PARTICIPATE IN THE MLM ASPECTS. that's right - he does NOT make money atop the pyramid.

now, dumbass, tell us all how that is somehow evidence that Youngevity is a "scam"
>>
The oxy powder/,liver cleanse is nothing but pure Magnesium. It's a laxative. Which is why you shit like a goose when you take it.
>>
>>72114389

"I'm right you're wrong lalalalala"

Whatever you say friend, come back from your cuckshed when you have some better arguments.
>>
>>72114633
It's a scam you fucking moron now fuck off.
>>
>>72114332

just eat TONS of eggs.

your brain is one big cholesterol machine. we are told constantly that cholesterol is somehow bad for you, just because it is used by the body to patch already damaged arteries. it is like saying that firefighters start fires, because every time you see a fire, you see firefighters. it's pants-on-head retarded.

alzheimers is an iatrogenic disease.
>>
>>72105059
I use it daily and honestly it does seem to work, it just makes you think quicker desu, not even memeing, try it imo
>>
>>72114740

well, with such persuasive, thorough argumentation as that, you MUST be correct!
>>
>>72114895
holy shit did you change proxy ?
>>
>>72114332

also: is the person who has Alzheimers that you are concerned about also take statin drugs? these would be the ultra-dangerous cholesterol medications.

if so, for the Love of God, STOP.
>>
>>72114633
>but the formulas themselves are unique

How?

Explain in detail.

>Dr. Wallach decided to structure Youngevity as a MLM
> Dr. Wallach DOESN'T EVEN PARTICIPATE IN THE MLM ASPECTS.

Ok.

> he does NOT make money atop the pyramid

I like that you admit it's a pyramid scheme now.
He's the co-founder and his son is the CEO but you're here to say they don't earn a penny off it.
>>
>>72115069

no.

that's Paul Joseph Watson, matey.
>>
>>72105168

this post is literally 100% incorrect.

>>72105059
brain force is fucking crazy, dude. it works like vitamin B complex, except 10 times as powerful.
>>
File: hurrr.jpg (3 KB, 124x120) Image search: [Google]
hurrr.jpg
3 KB, 124x120
>>72106283
that... doesnt really look good for the body
>>
>>72115128
dude nowyoure clogging the thread just report theshills and add them to ignore list
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 453x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 453x453
>infowars
>neural activator
Yes goyim it's real
>>
>>72115128
>I like that you admit it's a pyramid scheme now.

no, i didn't. and you know full well i didn't say any such thing.

it is a "pyramid" only in the sense that there are more sellers underneath than there are above. that is just stating the obvious. a "pyramid scheme" does not have enough money in it to pay off ALL the investors at the same time. Youngevity DOES, because the overhead is built into the price of the products. again: they have never even been late in a commission check, even to the newest sellers.

as for:

>How?

>Explain in detail.

am i supposed to rattle off each ingredient in all of the products? what the fuck does this even mean??
>>
File: 37030308.jpg (204 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
37030308.jpg
204 KB, 500x557
>>72114924
>>
>>72115260
conspiracy sells those tin foils hats will soon need one for their wallets at therate theses guys are milking them for
>>
I'm on brain force now.

Pros:
>obliterated my procrastination (terrible)
>makes common conversations and job tasks effortless

Conservatives:
>without fail wake up around 3:30AM every morning even if I go to bed at 2AM. Wide awake and horny for about one hour then can go back to sleep.
>>
>>72106283
>tfw there's an interesting guest you wanna here talk but you have to fastforward through half an hour of shilling to get to the start of the episode
Who am I kidding, his only guests are his MMAfag friends and comedians he wants to promote.
>>
>>72115570

that's not exactly true.

he had Molyneux on, and that turned out to be quite lulzy. watching the fallout from his boldfaced lying about his wife was great entertainment.
>>
>>72115902
I liked when he had Randal Carlson and Graham Hancock on, but searching through the archives for episodes like those feel like sifting through a box of AIDS needles barehanded. Does anybody really need 50+ hours of Joe's failed comedian friends smoking weed and talking about shit they clearly don't understand? I enjoy when he has scientists or philosophers on, I couldn't give less of a shit about any of his MMA guests.
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.