[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is somebody allowed to promote violence so openly? You'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 1024x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 1024x380
Why is somebody allowed to promote violence so openly?
You'd be calling a Obama a nigger if he did this
>>
>>72104710
I'd be happy to see Obama finally having some balls -- but that would never happen
>>
honestly i would like to see obama show any kind of masculinity.

Instead we get someone who probably couldn't press 50 pounds and crys on TV.
>>
>defending someone from having shit thrown at him is "promoting violence"
Maybe if you bernie faggots weren't such shit flinging monkeys trump wouldn't have to say anything
>>
>>72104710

>So if you somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, [stop them]

trump is clearly advocating an end to violence
>>
>>72105063
So it's ok suppress someone because they have a different opinion than you?
Fucking trumpfags I swear
>>
>>72105204
>Is it right to suppress someone acting violently?

Yes.
>>
>>72104710
Obama called the Fort Hood shootings "work place violence" refuses to say Islamic terrorism and even edited the French president saying it and invited the imams who influenced the fort hood shooter to the white house and Pentagon for a muslims outreach program.

This very man is later killed in Yemen by drone for his al-Qaeda links

Dont forget about giving weapons to Mexican cartels and losing track of them

And much more
>>
>>72104710
I call them as I see them and Obama is a nigger.
>>
File: nigbtfo.gif (2 MB, 288x162) Image search: [Google]
nigbtfo.gif
2 MB, 288x162
Obama would have the thrower immediately grabbed and bagged by CIA
>>
"If you see someone about to commit a crime, stop them"
So violent omg
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.