[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TelePizza enters Polish stock market >Soros is buying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: george-soros-telepizza.jpg (18 KB, 672x302) Image search: [Google]
george-soros-telepizza.jpg
18 KB, 672x302
>TelePizza enters Polish stock market
>Soros is buying their shares

Why?
Will we have poisoned pizza in Poland?

http://www.bankier.pl/wiadomosc/Telepizza-wchodzi-na-gielde-Soros-jednym-z-inwestorow-7368413.html
>>
File: eastern-poland.jpg (68 KB, 460x650) Image search: [Google]
eastern-poland.jpg
68 KB, 460x650
>>72104185
He wants to invest in Eastern Poland because he knows that our economy will constatnly grow, or is it something else? Why Pizza?
>>
>>72104185
there will be estrogen producing chemicals on it.
Would never ever ever buy ever again

DON'T EAT JEWISH FOOD
>>
>>72104531
Never bought their pizza in my life desu.
Their shit is expensive. Definitely too much for my polish wallet. Fags who buy their pizza think that more expensive = better.
>>
The first step to the multicultural brainwash is "but they bring wonderful food!"

You wouldn't believe how many liberal fags end up painted in a corner and use that argument..
>>
>>72104185
Oh boy, enjoy fluorine in your pizza
>>
>>72104740
Bring what? It's a polish company.
How can you fuck up the recipe for pizza?
By the way, Poles hate Italians less than other nations, so it's ok to eat pizza.
>>
>>72104531
TelePizza is shit. I always order from local pizzerias. Soros is stupid.
>>
>>72104660
>>72105112
I had telepizza a couple of times, it kinda felt like a shittier version of dominoes.
>>
>>72105112
Oh shit, TP was created in Spain in 1987 and is a franchise. Good thing I never bought their shit. Polish Pizza > Foreign Pizza.
>>
>>72105112
Soo.. he will fuck up polish small investors right after IPO and take the money away from Poland?
>>
File: soros-komorowski.jpg (177 KB, 663x364) Image search: [Google]
soros-komorowski.jpg
177 KB, 663x364
>>72104185
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSNqm3qiOnU
>>
File: jewing-intensifies.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
jewing-intensifies.gif
212 KB, 501x585
>>72104660
>Fags who buy their pizza think that more expensive = better.
>expensive = better.
Yes, better for the Jew. ;D
>>
>>72105481
Don't remind me. I can't believe he's still not in jail.
>>
>>72105401
You invest in something to make money. This is no charity and market saturated.
He is a globalists so he would like to see a chain of restaurants but I'm pretty sure they won't be able to keep up with demanded quality.
>>
File: adam-sandler-profile.jpg (28 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
adam-sandler-profile.jpg
28 KB, 300x400
>>72104185
he knows how much you hate jews

it's been nice poland
>>
>>72105613
I still don't get why Balcerowicz is not in jail and why Fundacja Batorego is still operating in Poland.
>>
>>72107192
http://uatoday.tv/politics/architect-of-polish-reforms-joins-ukrainian-government-636101.html

He literally fled to Ukraine to fuck them up like he fucked up Poland back in the day.
Prepare your anguses Ukrainians. You are fucked.
>>
>>72104185
>>72104326
Now that Poland has become US greatest Ally your economy is secure and it will grow at a faster rate.
>>
>>72109594
Welp, Trump will want us to pay for your protection. We can't afford it, ergo Russia will fuck us over 1 day after US troops leave Poland.
>>
>>72109770
WTF are you talking about. You are one of the only countries that ACTUALLY pays 2% of its GDP for NATO defense. You are already paying your fair share. Its the other countries that are fucking up.

You are in good shape Poland.
>>
>>72104185

its not about the pizza its about how many poles fit in a pizza oven
>>
>>72109914
When Trump decides to leave Nato we would have to decide if we want to pay US or NATO. Thank God, our current gov is Pro-US.
>>
>>72110137
He's not going to leave NATO. He is just angry that most NATO countries don't pay the required 2% of their GDP on NATO defense. I believe you and the UK are like the only countries that do so. Everyone else is literally a free-loader.

He's probably going to enforce this requirement more and shift the focus of NATO more into the ISIS threat and less into Russia since ISIS is technically a bigger concern at the moment for Europe with the refugees coming in.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.