[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3c0_ 1461668686 Canada PM c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 2456682.jpg (183 KB, 990x742) Image search: [Google]
2456682.jpg
183 KB, 990x742
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3c0_1461668686

Canada PM condemns “cold-blooded” murder of Philippines hostage

A Canadian man believed to have been killed by Abu Sayyaf militants in the Philippines has been identified as John Ridsdel.

The 68-year-old former mining executive from Calgary, Alberta was kidnapped and taken hostage while on holiday last year. His severed head was discovered on Monday night on a remote southern island; five hours after the expiry of a six million euro ransom deadline set by the Islamist militants.

Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau condemned the killing. Speaking on the sidelines of a cabinet meeting in Calgary he refused to respond to questions about negotiations with the kidnappers but described the killing as “cold-blooded murder.” “The responsibility rests squarely with the terrorist group who took him hostage,” he added.

Abu Sayyaf is also holding another Canadian and two citizens from Japan and Netherlands along with four Malaysians and 14 Indonesian tugboat crew.

Security is precarious in the southern Philippines, despite a 2014 peace pact between the government and the largest Muslim rebel group that ended 45 years of conflict.
>>
>>72104163
Muslims are violent savages, more at 11
>>
poor man.

but the terrorists did one thing right: if ransom isn't paid, kill. Any other way will ruin future kidnapping profits.
>>
>>72104251
/thread

Just another third world shit hole to never visit.
>>
>>72104163
This is great news. This means Canada wins!
>>
File: FB_IMG_14607430020532547.jpg (604 KB, 800x959) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14607430020532547.jpg
604 KB, 800x959
>>72104163

We're working on it.

Pic related. A small terrorist encampment was discovered by our Scout Rangers and were engaged. Guy on the left was a sentry and had his throat slit then the others fled in different locations after a brief gunfire
>>
But they killed him so Canadia wins, right?
>>
>>72104163
>Condemns

He should be hatching a plan for an invasion of the phillipines, not making a "strong" statement.
>>
>>72104331
fuck off roach
>>
>>72104434
>>72104517

kek
>>
>>72104251
>>72104336
It's not insignificant though.

It's another sign that the muslim third world is expanding.

Meanwhile the first world is shrinking.

And people claim the protocols of the elders of zion is fake....
Yet so many things written there are coming to fruition.
>>
File: 1452969065790.jpg (24 KB, 480x390) Image search: [Google]
1452969065790.jpg
24 KB, 480x390
goodbye old nigger
>>
>>72104690
who's the guy in the middle?
>>
>>72104670
>jews want islam expanding

goy logic
>>
>>72104511
Godspeed.
>>
>>72104982
an armed gunman
>>
>>72104982
Sam Hyde
>>
>inb4 hurr durr these aren't real muslims

>have country with Muslim government
>IS militant groups will exist.

it's not like they really believe in the creation of a sovereign califate in Iraq and Syria, after all.
they just want to be king of their own region
>>
>>72104163
So where do they get all those American weapons from?
>>
>>72104163
Abu Sayafs are funded by Saudi Arabia and Malaysia anyways. Fucking kebab they work like jews
>>
>>72106742
All the terrorists have one thing in common. A more relevent common denominator than Islam. They are all pissed their countries have been fucked up by foreign nations. That is their revenge.

Fuck the Muslim bashing hate-train. This has nothing to do with Islam.
>>
>>72104511
i thought Duterte was da man and didn't take shit from the muslimes in mindanao... now they've screwed up the power grid there, these kidnappings etc...

is he too busy trying to get elected for president and buy a new shoe collection...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaaI6eciCrc
>>
>>72108878
shit. Syria and the Philippines are independent countries, more than most. Here's your (you)
>>
>was just on vacation in the philippines
>didn't get kidnapped and end up on an ISIS video

they didn't want to mess with me
>>
>>72109683

Its because you didnt go to the zone where they tell you to not fucking go.

We had a lot of white faggots here avoid the locals and police warnings and they just went walking in the direction of the closest illegal armed Group. Then i guess they regret their choices moments before getting shot in the head in the middle of the jungle.

Fucking white people why are they so stupid.
>>
>>72104511
Honestly seeing this picture pisses me off. ISIS should be wiped off the map, Obama doesnt have the balls to do it. So we see their cancerous ideology spreading to the god damn phillipines, and we do nothing but provide material support and training. McArthur is rolling in his grave.
>>
>>72109512
They are not fighting just because they want to, Theres a real reason behind the. Similar to why the Crusades fighters faught.

A minority did it for Christ, the Majority for money.
>>
>let's talk about how bad muslims are, i know this will change the situation in this world
Very contributing, guys. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>72104163
Dont worry guys, I heard on NPR yesterday that these guys are no longer associated with Islamic terrorism in any way.
>>
>>72104982

The leader of an extremely violent neo-Nazi shooting squad called the Aryans, Sam Hyde.
>>
>>72104163
>>72104163
>>72104163
>>72104163

where's the beheading video
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.