[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY ESTONIA IS NUMBER 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 14
File: Toomas Hendrik Ilves1.jpg (488 KB, 1417x945) Image search: [Google]
Toomas Hendrik Ilves1.jpg
488 KB, 1417x945
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfDKKh0iFjc

>MAJORITY ARE WHITE
>LOW TAXES IN ENTIRE EU
>FREEDOM OF PRESS, NOTHING CENSORED
>AMAZING GOOD LOOKING GIRLS
>RUSSIANS WHO WILL PROTECT US FROM RAPEFUGEES AND TAKE THE BLAME FOR IT
>FIRST E-COUNTRY, YOU CAN VOTE ONLINE!!!
>FREE PUBLIC TRANSPORT
>BLOOD SAUSAGES (dick)
>INDEPENDENCE DAY FROM USSR!
>FREEDOM
>...
>Heavy breathing...
>FREEDOM!
>...
>FREE WIFI
>FREE FROM RUSSIA
>...
>WE.ARE.FREE...
>...
>SKYPE...
>...
>WE CREATED SKYPE...
>>
>>72103206
Gib mon
>>
File: le baltic bowtie man.jpg (29 KB, 311x432) Image search: [Google]
le baltic bowtie man.jpg
29 KB, 311x432
we wuz muhfuggin bowties n sheeit
>>
5/5
>>
>>72103206
>voting online
Literally the dumbest thing. Say goodbye to actual democracy.
>your votes are counted fairly and securely, I promise *rubs hands*
>>
>FREE FROM RUSSIA

Isn't Estonia like 1/4 Russian. WEW
>>
>>72103206
you are very lucky:)))
ill visit your country if i ever go to europe.
>>
File: 1457428604754.jpg (787 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1457428604754.jpg
787 KB, 700x600
>>72103206
don't forget
>good dental hygiene
:^)
>>
My GF is going a year in Estonia to teach French in some sort of government program.

What can she expects ?
>>
File: super_alko.jpg (334 KB, 425x638) Image search: [Google]
super_alko.jpg
334 KB, 425x638
>>72104143
Oh and Superalko, the #1 reason people visit Estonia. It's like Disneyworld to Finns.
>>
>>72104201
Death
>>
>>72104243
W-why ?
>>
>>72104201
I hope she likes vodka and rampant depression.
>>
>>72104201
being bored
>>
>>72104212
explain pekka
>>
>>72104328
She doesn't drink strong stuff but she's depressed a lot.

>>72104350
Good, she'll like that.
>>
>>72104271
Because it's Estonia. There's couple of ways she can expect to die.

She will get stabbed, shot, beaten up, raped, kidnapped, drugged or KGB'd. Wouldn't visit if I was her.
>>
File: one kek.jpg (11 KB, 212x237) Image search: [Google]
one kek.jpg
11 KB, 212x237
>30% Russian
>Great Nation to live in
>>
>>72103206
Our border is leaking and immigrant waves are entering. Our laws forbid to send them out if they have no ID and they have no ID. We're fucked.
>>
>>72104486

We are building wall with Russia right now. Soon we will MAKE EESTI GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>72104699
> implying a wall will stop the tanks
>>
>>72104699
Like fuck you are. I live there. Niggas everywhere, government denies shit and forces capital to take in new mudslimes. WHERE THE FUCK IS NATIONALISM NOW!? Only reason to stay here is gone...
>>
>tfw you are part of the rim of Europe that's still good, while the core is rotting from within

Things would be awesome if Russia weren't next door, Baltics will either be annexed or spark Europe's downfall in 5-10 years
>>
File: eritreans.jpg (39 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
eritreans.jpg
39 KB, 736x414
>>72104473
Better Russians than this lol
Get blacked Sweden.
>>
>>72103206
Stop making these threads, Madis. Just get an australian proxy if your brushposting habits cant be controlled.
>>
>>72103206
>HUGE INFLATION
>SHIT TIER ECONOMY
Oh fuck, that goes against the narrative eeh
>MUH ESTONIA
>>
>>72105619
>>HUGE INFLATION
They have the Euro, retard
>>
>>72105619
>moor education
>>
>>72104381
cheap alcohol

Need I say more?
>>
>>72104212

Does "super alko" need explanation?
>>
File: gdppercapita2015.png (4 KB, 352x135) Image search: [Google]
gdppercapita2015.png
4 KB, 352x135
>>72105619

We are richer than you now, Poortugal.
>>
>>72106009

Not only that, we are currency experiencing minor deflation, have lowest debt in Europe and growing faster than Moortugal. Where the fuck did you even get that "argument"?
>>
File: vCBjSYN.jpg (144 KB, 1002x1024) Image search: [Google]
vCBjSYN.jpg
144 KB, 1002x1024
Estonia had some very good governance, especially financial wise, after the wall fell.

Good for you Estonia
>>
File: friedman.jpg (6 KB, 186x271) Image search: [Google]
friedman.jpg
6 KB, 186x271
daddy
>>
File: wabadussõja poster.jpg (374 KB, 706x1093) Image search: [Google]
wabadussõja poster.jpg
374 KB, 706x1093
Hmmm. let me see. We have THE worst and slimiest government since the Wabariik (interwar republic). Total cucks 'cause they are too fucking young, no life/work experience outside of the politics.
Our president has officially gone nuts over the last couple of years. Shallow EU slogans and and trying to be a young hipster.
Rural population is decreasing 'cause all these years we have been promoting living in the two main cities. Therefore lots of them who are left there are dumb motherfuckers.
Our agriculture and farming is kill 'cause the incompetent and corrupt pp didn't know how to run these areas.
Younger generation (especially women) are brainwashed as fuck. They don't remember the 90s where basically everyone were nationalists and our national heritage and culture was something to preserve and protect.
Now everything is measured in EU money and the true values are forgotten.
We so desperately want to belong in the EU we forget that we've been there always, 'cause our culture, ethnicity and history ties us with the west. We are a border country, the last bastion before the east. And that's why we have our relations with the Russians like we have. Historically we didn't hate Russians, actually the Germans were the most hated group of people before the Second World War (because of the Baltic Germans and the enslavement). What made us to hate the "Russians" was communism and their blood thirsty politics for everything different from them. I know some awesome Russians who have been integrated into our society and they consider themselves as Estonians but with Russian background and heritage. The ones we don't like are soviets aka homo soveticus.
>>
>>72107146
All in all, we have to change our politics radically if we wanna stay together as a nation! We have to stick together because there's only a million of us and we have stayed here for thousands of years and haven't became either German, Swedish, Danish, Polish nor Russian.
We have to chose the path like other Eastern and central European Countries have chosen. But our "leaders" are so desperately afraid that big boys in Brussels and Washington will think that we are Eastern-European then. That's why we have to "think" like other cucked countries. This is really depressing and the majority on people would agree with me. They remember what was like to live under a foreign rule and follow foreign orders.
>>
File: urve palo.jpg (56 KB, 585x697) Image search: [Google]
urve palo.jpg
56 KB, 585x697
>>72106252
our former Minister of Entrepreneurship. Too bad she's a social democrat.
>>
idk why we slavs tolerate you subhumans.
>>
>>72105619
It's a satire post. But i guess it's too hard to understand for a monkey
>>
>>72108295
>we slavs
>you subhumans

wutz that m8
>>
>>72108488
nuffin nigger
>>
I went to Estonia once, everybody there was obsessed with Russia (they kept going on and on about how it's a disgusting nation). Overall, it was really pathetic and I'm not even sure why it hasn't been taken over by a civilized nation.
>>
>>72108746
they are called butthurth belt for a reason
>>
>>72104212
I heard you Finns are driving up Estonia's per capita alcohol consumption so much that it breaks all records throughout Europe.
>>
>>72103206
Estonians are pretty cool, but many are obese, overly liberal, eager to lick EU balls with their gay marriage and stuff like that. Their women don't like their men and prefer foreigners. I challenge to pull that off here in Lithuania - won't get laid with anyone over 7.
>>
>>72108746
Our politicians have brainwashed us for 30 years that all bad comes from Russia and all good comes from the west.
>>
File: 1453276170746.png (1 MB, 891x695) Image search: [Google]
1453276170746.png
1 MB, 891x695
>>72108599
actually i like Czech beer and your towns architecture. Can't be mad bro
>>
>>72108900
k
>>
>>72108828
well.there's always a reason. You motherfuckers were so butthurt over the Germans at the end of the WWII that your commie bastards created a Czech's Hell! Slaughtering unarmed soldiers (who are not even German) is a thing of honor isn't it?!
>>
>>72109287
>invade country
>murder civilians
>lose war because you are terrible warrior and all you can do is murdering civilians
>XAXAXA GUYS WE WERE ONLY JOKING, WE ARE ALRIGHT RIGHT? RIGHT?
only mistake we and russkies did was not to machine gunning every last of german on our clay. if oyu invade country without reason but to kill and steal you should be shot to death and no such thing as POW should be considered.
>>
>>72109547
well good for you, i'm not justifying Germany occupying your country. But killing unarmed Estonian soldiers who served in the German ranks to fight against the red army who occupied us. Can't you see. The Soviet Union was the same for us as Hitler was to you. We didn't occupy any country, we fought for ours. It's not black and white as you could see in the western mainstream history books.
>>
>>72109987
are you trying to imply that czechs killed estonians? i dont get it.
>>
ok i googled it, never heard about it tho. also they were SS, US soldier shot them too.
>>
>>72110108
Czech red partisans yes! It's called the Czech Hell in the memories of our veterans. It was brutal and very violent, and totally unnecessary. Of course I'm not saying all Czechs were like that, there's no need for me to be an ass. Our guys just wanted to surrender to the Americans to avoid the trips to Siberia or getting shot. And only because is was literally the only way to fight for Estonia 'cause the Western Allies betrayed us and sold us to Stalin.
I'm just saying...
>>
>>72110671
they were probably slovakians anyway
>>
>>72110310
Estonian and Latvian Waffen SS divisions fought only for their countries. It was the only way to fight the Red Army. There were thousands of Estonians who fought in the ranks of the Finnish army, but when the Soviets broke our southern defense line in the late summer of 1944, they were sent back to Estonia and they HAD to join the Waffen SS. Later when the Germans retreated half of them stayed in Estonia to fight the guerilla warfare and others went with the Germans to fight for another day. We didn't have anything against other nations. We were the ones who treated them like human beings and when you read the stories of our veterans, the locals acted very nice towards our blue-black-white shielded guys.
>>
>>72110959
Why is Czechslovakia not a thing anymore? Who thought it was a good idea to give the Slovaks self determination?
>>
>>72111164
they were eternaly butthurth, some of them even wanter to send their planes on our city if we dont give them independance
>>
>>72111075
>we weren't actually Nazis guys. It was just a prank bro
Estonia is delusional
>>
>>72111426
What are you trying to imply?
>>
>>72111518
every time i see your flag i think of africa or south america.
>>
>>72111518
A Nazi is a Nazi, simple as that.
>>
>>72111075
yep. can confirm.. these guys who made to west side end up as guards in nueremberg trials. check dem white helmets bro...

US Displaced Persons Commission in September 1950 declared that:
>"The Baltic Waffen SS Units (Baltic Legions) are to be considered as separate and distinct in purpose, ideology, activities, and qualifications for membership from the German SS, and therefore the Commission holds them not to be a movement hostile to the Government of the United States."
>>
>>72111426
if your fucking president had sent the DDay ships to our coast, the Estonian soldiers would have turned their weapons against occupying Germans! Fucking america and GB sold us out and then you fuckers act like we are some kind of nazis 'cause we want to protect our land from the Reds.
No wonder your education system provides morons
>>
>>72111725
why are you keep using !.
>>
>>72107146
I wonder if the current Eesti is something he wanted to see. At least it's part of international western groups
>>
>>72111725
>fucking anglos, why didn't they win all of our wars for us
>It's okay for us to be Nazis because Russia
>filthy America is much stupider than glorious republic of Estonia
Literally the most pathetic cuck country on earth
>>
>>72112002
kekd
>>
>>72111809
why am i using exclamation mark? :D
>>
>>72112065
yes
>>
>72112002
you have to be the typical > muh 'murica is the greatest, all the other small nations are garbage, because muh murica!
I don't even hope to have a civilized discussion with someone like you.
>>
Estii confirmed for most comfy country.
>>
>>72112002
we only million
gibe monies plox
also...
prodegd us ;--DDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>72111592
That's nice, I wish It would make me think about warm and sunny place as well, instead I remember that we have 4 very distinct seasons of which 3 aren't very nice.
>>
>>72112245
let him just gibe dem nato flying thingies and weapons to us... what the general public says is of 0 revelance. Hillary gonna protect us ;-DDDDDDDDDDDD
teh usa publig is cuc
>>
>>72112245
Not all small states are garbage m8, just Estonia.
>>
>>72112355
go and fucking read my first post in this thread. did i say that i approve this kind of politics? fuck them, i fucking hate our president and government for licking ass all the time.
But no fucking cunt is coming here and blaming us being a nazi just because fought against commie scum
>>
File: estonia white1.jpg (79 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
estonia white1.jpg
79 KB, 640x960
>>72103206
>>
>>72111426

They were conscripts you idiot.
>>
There's a super cute Estonian woman who goes to my Orthodox church, which is odd because I thought religion was basically non-existent over there.

That's basically all I know about Estonia.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.