[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump wants to deport this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (1 MB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 768x1024
Why, /pol/? Or can we keep the qts on this side of the wall? He needs to clarify this.
>>
We should deport you retard.
>>
I've said this many times already and I'll say it again. Only the illegal's go back. Any man who puts his dick above his nation is a damn traitor and deserves to be sent along with them.
>>
>>72104908
Sure thing, Mohammed.
>>
THICC thread?
>>
>>72102576
can you deport yourself to the best korea?
>>
>>72102576

What's the point of keeping them in the US? It's not like you were going to do anything else but stalk and masturbate.
>>
>>72102576
>Brown eyes
>qt
Choose one
>>
>>72102576

So you don't think there is a single Hispanic American with the same booty living in this country legally? Or are you just retarded?
>>
>>72102576
She has to go back but that doesn't mean I can't rape her on her way out. In fact, her departure from the country makes it a very fine opportunity.

Hnnnnng dat ass
>>
>>72102576
You mean these sluts?
>>
File: [fedora intensifies].gif (618 KB, 263x396) Image search: [Google]
[fedora intensifies].gif
618 KB, 263x396
>>72105374
STRONG euphoria detected. well meme'd, m'faggot!
>>
File: download (5).jpg (7 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
7 KB, 194x259
>>72102576

They don't age so well.
>>
File: fugly wetback.jpg (88 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
fugly wetback.jpg
88 KB, 1080x1080
She looks like the typical wet back and she has a kid. DEPORT
>>
>>72102576
You have to go back paco and stop trying to push your shitty mestizo genes on the white man.
>>
>>72106312
Had a Puerto Rican gf. She had a a bunch of pics exactly like this, this made me lol. Can we deport Puerto Ricans too?
>>
>>72106308
Age a hell of a lot better than white women
>>
>still being attracted to fake asses in the year of our lord, 2016
>>
>>72106490

Puerto Ricans? lol

Clearly you haven't seen Puerto Ricans that look like the girl on OP's picture here in Chicago once they pass 24.
>>
>>72102576
Are you fucking retarded? Most if not all of those chicks are born here he can't deport the and her parents are probly legally I'm here by now.
>>
>>72106665
True! PRs are hot as fuck until they age past mid 20s. Then get brutally ugly. Legit never seen a hot 30+ PR.
>>
File: puerto-rican-day-parade-12.jpg (118 KB, 412x600) Image search: [Google]
puerto-rican-day-parade-12.jpg
118 KB, 412x600
>>72106839

And you never will.
>>
>>72102576
how can people like those deformed fat and flabby asses?
>>
>>72106886
Hahaha Id show the GF that pic every time she insulted white women! Biggest scumbag of a chick but hot as fuck. Her mom was brutally ugly. They get aged spic face hardcore.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.