[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
During an (irl) argument with a liberal, she said, in her own
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1461153872290.jpg (743 KB, 2048x1539) Image search: [Google]
1461153872290.jpg
743 KB, 2048x1539
During an (irl) argument with a liberal, she said, in her own words:

"If a man were to come into my house and start beating me with his fists, you shouldn't have the right to kill him, because it's excessive force".

Is it wrong that I kind of want a man to break into her home and start whacking her?

pic unrelated
>>
>>72099235
You should go to her house and start whacking her
>>
>>72099235
>>Is it wrong that I kind of want a man to break into her home and start whacking her?
Come on Anon don't let your dreams be dreams.

But in all seriousness is it wrong, a bit as you should not wish harm on anyone. However would it be educational if it happened to her yeah.
>>
>>72099235
Kill her
>>
You should go to her house and start whacking it
>>
>>72099235
you should excessively force your oenis into her warm clasping anus
>>
Call her a cuck
>>
>>72099456
This. You should go to your house and masterbake.
>>
>>72099235
Roight guv, sounds ta me like you should give her the ol' fisticuffs bruv; hook er' right square in the gob, innit
>>
>>72099608
What the fuck is that? Some sort of Asian accent?
>>
>>72099372
Fuck off hippie
>>
Don't you have better things to be doing other than arguing with women/liberals and people in general?
>>
>2 years ago cousin breaks up with her bf
>one night he shows up drunk at her house and kicks the front door down
>she keeps him there at gunpoint until the cops come and arrest him

Feels good knowing my entire family carries
>>
>>72099639
Middle eastern iirc
>>
so if you call me a gypsy i have the right to beat you to death accidentaly Nigel?
say no more senpai
>>
>>72099310
this
/thread
>>
>>72099733
Go away tartar
>>
>>72099689
Sounds like a white trash family. Not because of the gun part, but the crazy bf-part.
>>
>>72099696
I like you.
>>
>>72099651
>hippie
Lol. Good one Bjorn what exactly did I say that makes me a degenerate?
>>
>>72099879
Not what you said, it's because you're American.
>>
>>72099235
Her safespace skills are weak.
>>
>>72099984
Gotcha.
>>
But you don't have the right to kill him. She's correct from a legal standpoint.

That being said, if someone breaks into your house I think you should be able to do what you want. They decided to take the risk.
>>
"Have you ever had someone break into your house and start beating you with fists?"
"No."
"Check your privilege"

That's all there is to it
>>
>>72099782
bth she's a bit of a degenerate. I'm actually on ok terms with the guy. He says he wasn't trying to do anything (I actually believe him) and just wanted to pick up some of his stuff but was just really fucked up and couldn't figure out how else to get in. Also everyone in Alaska is an alcoholic so there's that... guess I can't really argue with the white trash part
>>
>you can only ever match their force
>if they punch you you can punch them back
>if they kill you you can kill them back :^)
>>
File: you deserve.jpg (67 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
you deserve.jpg
67 KB, 500x308
>>72099235
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.