[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beyonce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 11
File: beyonce-lemonade.jpg (269 KB, 663x663) Image search: [Google]
beyonce-lemonade.jpg
269 KB, 663x663
Why is American music so black?

I see far more black faces than I do white. It's not as if more traditional white stars aren't as marketable. Look at Taylor Swift.
>>
>>72098550

The negro blood found in all "white Americans" makes them thirst for the sounds of the jungle.
>>
>>72098550
Ever since r&b and hip hop started getting thrashed on TV and radio I stopped listening to music radio. Almost every music video looks like a raunchier version of the ewok dance scene in the second Matrix movie
>>
>>72098650
All R&B sounds the same to me.

Rap I can actually distinguish to some degree who is a "good" rapper or a "bad" rapper.

But R&B is literally just some monkey like Drake singing like he's wailing while some black woman wails "ooooh yeeeeaaaaaah" in the background every 5 seconds.
>>
File: 1443324988034.jpg (114 KB, 1084x954) Image search: [Google]
1443324988034.jpg
114 KB, 1084x954
>>72098550
Because America is black, my friend...
>>
because 'mainstream' culture is created from the top, not organically
>>
Stop listening to rap. Try pop or country if you want popular, marketable music,
>>
>>72098550
>Why is American music so black?
Because America literally doesn't have non-black music, and never had.

>inb4 country
Nobody cares
>>
>>72098692
>But R&B is literally just some monkey like Drake singing like he's wailing while some black woman wails "ooooh yeeeeaaaaaah" in the background every 5 seconds.

Can someone who understands modern music explain this to me?

Why does every R&B song sound like this/the same?
>>
File: PCShoah.png (11 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
PCShoah.png
11 KB, 230x219
>>72098550
The nose knows of course Nigel.
>>
>>72098784
Country is black too
>>
>>72098888
Same producers mostly. Pretty much all labels work with the same 3 producers, so no matter the performer it all sounds the same.

Just to put it in perspective, of the top 10 songs in the billboard, over half are done by these same producers.
>>
>>72098550
Swift got in as faking being a lovesick leftist. She got too popular and now cant be stopped.
>>
>>72099027
Is it? I thought country evolved out of Appalachian farmers playing the fiddle and other such instruments and singing songs.
>>
>>72098550
turn your radio off and stop paying your tv license

you have to search for the good shit. kikes dont want good music on the airwaves
>>
>>72098888

You know if you could hear better you could answer this question yourself, pretentiousfriend
>>
>>72099164
>pretentious

What makes you think that? I haven't indicated anything about my own musical tastes.
>>
>>72099159
>stop paying your tv license

They actually send heavies round if you do this, not even joking.

And the criteria for having to pay is "do you have your TV plugged in".
>>
>>72099223

Its pretty kek that you'd criticize music for its writing when you can't even tell whats going on.
>>
>>72099288
>what's going on

I already said what's going on.

>for its writing

Do they also write the backing bits with the black woman where she goes "oooh yeeeaahhh" or do they outsource that to someone with a really high IQ?
>>
>>72099124
It did. It's Scottish folk music. That guy bought into the every music is black meme.
>>
>>72099368

>I already said what's going on

Why do the songs sound the same then, are you saying you asked a question you know the answer to?
>>
>>72098888
Check em.jpg
>>
>>72099437
>Why do the songs sound the same then

Uh, the question still stands pal. Why do they all sound the same? Is it a design choice?
>>
>>72099266
wow

you should do what france did and hang your royalty
>>
>>72099487

It's only 11, m80, slow down on the pts, ur spinning us in circles here
>>
>>72099546
I'm ok Tyrone. Are you?
>>
>>72099604

Soul music is pretty simple to get a read on, and extremely tropey, anon, it says a lot about you that youre stumped here.

You wouldn't listen to a functional illiterate talk about ur favorite hexagonkickball squadron club, after all.
>>
>>72099744
Ah, I see. You're from /mu/.

Makes sense now.

Why are you even on /pol/? Don't you have a Bernie rally to attend?
>>
>>72099830

Just here trying to redpill you on music, Prescott.
>>
>>72099991
>redpill

By implying R&B is good music?

>Prescott

The fuck? lol
>>
>>72100058

>by implying R&B is good music

No by implying that you have an unrefined, functionally deaf ear if you can't tell what's going on enough to explain why R&B is repetitive.

And it's ur name cuckfriend
>>
>>72100143
>No by implying that you have an unrefined, functionally deaf ear if you can't tell what's going on enough to explain why R&B is repetitive.

I understand why it's the same mechanically.

I just don't understand whether or not this is 1) A conscious design choice on the part of the producer (I don't think the niggers actually compose anything) and 2) Why it is so popular.

>it's ur name

Prescott isn't a particularly popular name over here by any means.

Are you black by any chance? That could explain your unworldliness.
>>
>>72100250

You don't know, though, you just have inklings of similarities in your mind and you could simplify any genre to sound homogenous when you talk about it at the level you're at.
>>
>>72100250

>that's not a popular name over here

Sorry for going the traditional route, Muhammad-Rauf.
>>
>>72100425
>you could simplify any genre to sound homogenous

Yes Tyrone, all music is equally simply.

Just like all people are equal.

Derp.
>>
>>72100487
It's not even a popular traditional name.
>>
>>72100497

so what does Nigel Patel listen to when he gets home from the sausage mill, then?
>>
>>72098550

Blacks are by far the easiest to market to, they literally all listen to the same type of music, wear the same type of clothes, and act the same way. Why bother trying to appease the whites who have a wide variety of tastes and preferences, when you can guarantee yourself that 14% of the 300 million people in this country will buy your music.
>>
>>72100608

why would every label hire multiple bodies to tackle 14% of the market, when they could target the white share of the market, who actually *buy* music.
>>
>>72100576
What bearing does that have on the simple fact not all music is equally simple?

I'm surprised you're surprised by this truism. Perhaps your ear isn't as good as you think, Dumarius.
>>
>>72100728
it's ultimately about mental conditioning, rather than immediate profit. the long con.
>>
>>72098550
Taylor swift is a souless bubblegum pop singer. Her "music" is worse than black music
>>
>>72100728

Because there is no such thing so the "white share of the market". We listen to do many different types of music that there probably isn't even a group of whites that make up 14% of the country who all listen to the same type of music.

On the other hand when I'm driving to work I see 50+ year old blacks listening to the same shit in their cars on full blast as the 18 year Olds.
>>
>>72100766

>all music is equal

When did anyone but you say that?

UK ESL now?
>>
>>72100728
>who actually *buy* music.

Is there any actual proof that whites are less likely to engage in piracy?
>>
>>72100861

>there aren't even a group of whites that makes up 14% of the market

White teens make up most of the music buying market and are notoriously easy to market to.
>>
>>72098607
This desu, I can't get enough jungle sounds
https://youtube.com/watch?v=fVjMWY4JoZM
>>
>>72100608
This. Its fcking weird how literally ALL black people love rap music. Even the quiet nerdy blacks i know love rap
>>
>>72100917

Id argue the opposite, I've never met a nig who even knew how to use a computer, let alone know how to torrent
>>
>>72100873
Mhm:

>you could simplify any genre to sound homogenous when you talk about it at the level you're at.

This implies all music is equally simplifiable, and that I'm being unfair by suggesting R&B is more homogeneous than say, baroque music.
>>
>>72098550
Ignore all that bullshit and just listen to Metal, the whitest music out there. Don't listen to Varg.
>>
>>72099266
at least you can not have a TV

here in Germany you need to pay 19€ per household to the state media no matter if you even have a TV or radio or whatever

and if you don't you go to jail
>>
>>72100962
>White teens make up most of the music buying market and are notoriously easy to market to.

[citation needed]

>>72101014
I once told a black guy how to torrent and he clicked on one of those big "DOWNLOAD NOW!" buttons that pop up if you don't have adblocker on say, TF. He ended up downloading a bunch of malware.
>>
>Not only listening to cheesy 80's rock
>>
>>72101072
19€ per month, that is
>>
>>72101022

No, I'm just saying your criticism is childlike and unhelpful when you want to compare it to anything else. Your interpretation of that post is pretty childlike, too, bro. Why so childlike?
>>
>>72100962

Yes but white teens also form smaller groups among themselves who also have different music tastes... Some of which are the type to also listen to rap.
>>
>>72099266
Plugged into the power, or plugged into the antenna?
>>
yif you buy music that's on any top 500 chart, dress in a way that suits your given niche, talk and act in a way that would be appropriate in a music video, own an apple device while not being a successful graphic artist or web developer then you are a "buy" product of the mainstream media music industry. it targets Negro and minority groups by providing them a "safe space" where they feel empowered, filling the cultural void that was created when whites took over the world, and thus your just a profit creating entity masquerading as the latest independent hip cool trend
>>
>>72101088

Exactly, black people are far more likely to actually purchase music, iTunes is the easiest thing in the world to use.
>>
>>72101088

>citation needed

well I'm sure it's different in Germany, industrial motorik noisescape music isn't quite as big over here
>>
>>72101115
Is there something I'm missing to R&B? Some elaborate chord progression or counterpoint?

Are the black female backing vocals slightly different sometimes?
>>
>>72101138

Well sure, but the type of kids who buy songs (since that's what they're marketing how) have pretty guid able tastes.
>>
Did anyone even look at the charts?

Only 3 of last year's top ten selling albums (including digital and streams) were negroids and Drake and The Weeknd are canadian.

Amercan blacks being dominant in music is a cuckmeme.
>>
Because the black thing is hip.
>>
>>72101216
Still waiting on that evidence Dumarius.
>>
>>72101294

Which is why alternative and other types of music exist and thrive, but it's still easier to push rap and other black music
>>
>>72098550
Our radio music is just like fast food-

Mass produced shit that is catchy but bad for your mental health.
>>
>>72101319
>Amercan blacks being dominant in music is a cuckmeme.

In terms of their TV spots and marketing, they're definitely dominant. It's what marketers call "mindshare" (as opposed to market share).

Blacks are actually overrepresented in media in pretty much every western country. Over here they're basically every third or fourth person in a TV show or advert. There's also a meme that Idris Elba is "English", which I find kind of amusing.
>>
>>72100250
>I don't think the niggers actually compose anything

Most R&B has been produced by black people. That particular style of music uses primarily minor chords which could be the the reason why it sounds similar to you
>>
>>72101335

http://www.billboard.com/archive/charts/2015/top-album-sales

All whitecore, drake and future (which is the extent ehite people are interested in hip hop)
>>
>>72101457

Sampling and arranging I'd different than composing
>>
>>72101464
That doesn't relate to your initial assertion:

>White teens make up the majority of the market

You have the memory of a goldfish, lol.
>>
>>72101419

This, it's really getting out of hand
>>
>>72101526

R&B has been very stagnant harmonically (not sonically I guess) since 4 tracks, man. You aren't even good at being racist if you don't believe in the minstrel show meme
>>
real music requires real skills

https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1461530047942.webm
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1461529920632.webm
>>
>>72101528

>music marketed to white teens tops album sales consistently
>not good enough proof for an illiterate

Why are you moving the goal posts on me when you don't ever answer my questions, friend?
>>
>>72101644
>not good enough proof

That's not proof, it's conjecture based on naked assertions.

And you wonder why self-respecting employers are hesitant to hire you people, lel.
>>
>>72101014
invite me to waffles.fm
>>
>>72098692
>I can actually distinguish to some degree who is a "good" rapper or a "bad" rapper.
It's easy - just feel their wrist for a pulse. Thankfully, even the worst rappers all get good eventually.
>>
>>72101721

You expect someone to meet your conjecture with something that takes more work than conjecture?
>>
>>72101788
I laughed, Iberia-bro. Well put.

Hopefully all rappers can go the way of Nigpac eventually.

On a lighter note, this made me laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
>>
>>72101419

I've always thought that your cucked media (tv and movies) made it seem like half the people in the UK are black.

It was actually a bit jarring seeing an apple ad with 3 c-list old negress actresses on aus tv.

Btw. There was 0 American black musicians in the worldwide album sales charts top 10 last year.
>>
>>72101790
I didn't make any assertion about how the market breaks down mathematically along racial lines, you did.
>>
>>72101873
dr. dre you faggot
>>
>>72101873
One of the things that tempers Hollywood Jew's use of shitty black "actors" is the belief they're not particularly marketable in China and Pacific Asia.
>>
Black people colonize white people with culture.

You cracker-cucks should be grateful.
>>
>>72102200
>twerking
>culture

The sad thing is they actually believe this. A group of people whose names are hilarious bastardizations of French, Irish and Greek names, and who furiously defend against the "appropriation" of their high culture of ass shaking.

Keep in mind these are the same people who demand black actors be included in any adaptation of a traditional European story or play. Or who claim they're "just as English/French/German" as the rest of us.

It's because deep down they want to be able to claim our history and culture as their own, since their own one is a... rather inglorious one.
>>
>>72101526
Samples are often a component but not the only one.
>>
>>72101626
Chiptune isnt that hard to make
>>
>>72101940

Dre released an album last year?
>>
>>72098550
you do know this album is about her piss fetish right?
>>
>>72103179
those beats thou, that high energy rhythm, so hyped
>>
Its so because post-90's rock music and metal became boring as hell. What's left is shitload of black music, namely rap. As someone said, rap musics had to becone "new rock stars".

But one day people will get bored of rapping and some new genres will rise again. My guess is old school funk will make a comeback now that prince is ded. And maybe stoner rock will become more popular, at least its more fresh than shitty power metal etc.

But the most popular genre is still electric music which is pretty much white music
>>
>>72103731
>Its so because post-90's rock music and metal became boring as hell
> people will get bored of rapping and some new genres will rise again

>being this naive

This music is clearly forced on people by the media. It's the pop equivalent of modern art.
>>
File: 1459599113247.jpg (101 KB, 960x643) Image search: [Google]
1459599113247.jpg
101 KB, 960x643
>>72098550
>>
>>72098550
America has never had their 'own' music.

Biggest Pop Star: Mikel Jakksön
Biggest Rock Star: Lette Zapplain
Biggest RnB Star: Leonardo De Cohen
Biggest Blues Star: A Howling Wolf!
Biggest Folk Star: Roberto Zimmermann
Biggest Jazz Star: Myles Dewey Davisz
Biggest Classical Star: Johann Bach
Biggest Star of All time: Giorgo Michael
>>
File: secret.jpg (79 KB, 336x1000) Image search: [Google]
secret.jpg
79 KB, 336x1000
>>72098550
>>72098550

Because blacks are too stupid to torrent that why it's the only music left that sells.
>>
>>72103918
/thread
Only record labels and radio stations get to decide who's popular.
>>
>>72103908

Yeah but have you actually tried to listen to modern "adult rock"? No wonder kids dig rap more
>>
>>72098550
Just because it's on tv doesn't mean it's real. Just because tv says it's popular doesn't mean it is.
>>
>>72104652
There are enough great bands out there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld80NxYBKg0

They just don't get the same attention by the media.
>>
How popular are "indie" genres among young whites?

Most of the younger white people I meet seem to be into indie rock stuff. A few of them listen to Kanye and the like, but it seems to be more ironic affection than anything real.
>>
>all music is black

this is a stupid meme. Blues is a drunk version of bluegrass, which comes from olde-time music, which is scotts-irish in origin,
>>
>>72105022
Cuz jews. Jews force the idea blacks are cool and their nig nog be a thug, fuck the police, school is for nerds bullshit on the white population so they think the same and you have an influx of a group of people that sympathize with degenerate niggers or idolize them, literally destroying the white culture while making money.
>>
>>72105133
That's cuck pussy bullshit. Jews want you to idolize stupid niggers or whiny emotional cuckold pussies.
>>
It's funny how the feminist hasnt caught on to danish music yet, we have had like only white males in the music industry the past few years.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kucS8dNTHuM
>>
I want her to squat on my face thats what i think
>>
>>72098550
Because blacks invented music.
>>
>>72098550
Yeah well when white Americans are running the world and being prominent businessmen, those niggers had to do something after the hard labor in the field. Regardless, anything niggers do, whites do three times better.
>>
>>72105770
This is like saying they invented walking.
>>
>>72105227
You're just uneducated.
Everyone knows aboriginal culture is the oldest culture in the world.
Here's a video that proves blacks invented music first:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

Whites were still living in caves and couldn't even figure out how to bang two sticks together and aboriginals were writing timeless masterpieces like this.
>>
>>72098550
White bands that aren't rehash sounds spun for a single album or two to get shekels for Blumbergstein actually go out and perform. They don't spend their entire budget on flashy music videos that end up on late night BET just to cycle them back into the gutter that they came from.

You like a good band that is white? Odds are you can catch them in a dive bar near you, because they spend more time on the road performing than getting fucked over by the industry like DeRay "Thugalife" Marquiesan.
>>
>>72098550
According to people close to her, that album was actually made for black womyn. True story. They actually told the rest of us to avoid it or "hush up". So there you have it. You can relax now and never look its way, bongsman.
>>
>>72104238
At least they have their own toilets.
>>
>>72098550
"American" around 100 executives that decide what is music and what isn't.

As representative as all Americans are satanic.
>>
>>72098550
Anyone also noticing women taking over the music industry?everytime i turn on the radio it's always fucking women singing the fuck?
>>
File: 1452291358557.jpg (279 KB, 1000x979) Image search: [Google]
1452291358557.jpg
279 KB, 1000x979
>>72098550

I don't know. I listen to Synthwave and Vaporwave almost exclusively.
>>
>>72098550
Beyonce is good though.
>>
>>72106982
Feminization of urban male by removing industry
>>
>>72098550
Americans have a weird sexual fetish about negroes.
>>
>>72098550

Where I live its almost strictly country or tejano music.
>>
>>72107330
"American" literally 4 corporations who have 100 people that decide what the media reports and how.
>>
File: ja.jpg (179 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
ja.jpg
179 KB, 540x720
From someone who has a spotify account:

Two big reasons.

1. Because of how music is produced. Rap, as a genre, is heavily reliant on production. In the early 2000s, before rap went completely mainstream, an enormous glut of talented producers existed. Then some, like Pharell, or Timbaland, made the cross-over. Now it's typical to see a hip-hop producer from that generation producing pop. This changed the sound of pop, and it changed the type of music pop producers were interested in producing. Pop started to sound more like hip-hop (see: Justin Bieber or even Taylor Swift), and music that couldn't utilize these producers was kind of left by the roadside. So, for what you hear on the radio, the main genres are now hip-hop, R&B, and pop produced by hip-hop producers. Country was never on pop radio, and rock & roll has some serious issues right now, one of which is hip-hop producer's reluctance to work with bands.

The other reason is that only poor people listen to the radio. Radio is trash, and you should listen to the shit you want.
>>
>>72098550
Gee I wonder if it has anything to do with record executive kikes.
>>
I only listen to folk music.
>>
>>72107251

Good at what? Making music about being a whore and how much money she has?
>>
Hip hop is peaking like rock in the 70s
>>
>>72107404
If that nigger music is American then I claim German music as American.
>>
>>72107578
A whore?
http://youtu.be/AWpsOqh8q0M
You clearly don't understand her.
>>
>>72098550
All i listen to is korean pop and anime OSTs
>>
>>72107552
>Not listening to Neo Folk Darkwave
>>
>>72107628
She's a nigger I shouldn't even see her as a white man.
>>
>>72107705
Proving my point. You don't even bother listening to what she has to say. I don't like niggers either, but this one isn't a nigger.
>>
Maybe blackification of music is just a part of white genocide plan?
>>
>>72098550
Jews pushing niggerification. First they killed rock by pushing shitty music like nickelback through payola schemes. They did this because rock represented masculinity of white men. Now all rock sucks so the white man has to choose between listening to feminized hipster bands and become gay or listen to nigger garbage and become niggerized.

The same goes for female marketed music. They push shit like miley cyrus, making her out to be wholesome and first so she gains wholesome young fans, then she becomes a degenerate whore so they become them too. Then flooding the market with more nigger garbage, more and more until the art of music is nothing more than mindless hooting and hollering.
>>
>>72103731
There's tons of good rock and metal music out there still, you just have to go looking for it is all
>>
>>72106020
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jesus Christ, what a fucking shit.
>>
>>72107800
There's still music with strong white men, but you won't find it played on the radio.
>>
The Top 40 Pop - Majority white with a few "Hispanics" basically whites with a few blacks.

Country Music - Basically All White
Rock Music - Basically All White
Rap/R&B - Basically All Black

fail to see what the problem is. Also, why would you be mad about who makes the music if it is good?
>>
>>72107800
or you can listen to based trance and leave humanity behind through your aesthetics
RIP zyzz
>>
>>72106020
wtf is this?
These "people" are closer to gorillas than humans.
And I'm not even kidding.
>>
You need to move to a better neighborhood.
>>
File: the jew box.jpg (122 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
the jew box.jpg
122 KB, 1000x500
>>72098550
>>
>>72100979
if young metro dont trust you imma shoot you
>>
File: 1459628906623_ernie.jpg (79 KB, 601x600) Image search: [Google]
1459628906623_ernie.jpg
79 KB, 601x600
.>>72103918

/thread

I actually came here to post this.
>tfw your post gets rejected because "error: duplicate file exists. here."

pic unrelated
>>
>>72099540
The monarchs have sod all to do with TV licensing mate.
>>
>>72098550
>American music

The Jews control the media. They are using it as psyops to kill us all.
>>
>>72106738
At least they have their own MINIONS.
>>
Nogs can deliever some fine electronic music on occasions
https://youtu.be/H16slKTNbPs
>>
>>72098550
Low hypnotic resistance brought on by years of Negroe induced educational standards.
>>
>>72098550
>having niggers that are good for nothing but as a source of entertainment
>not using them as a source of entertainment
>>
>>72098550

Jews own the music industry. Go learn more.
>>
>>72098550
>American pop music or rap music
FTFY. The majority of American music is white. Country, EDM, rock, metal, indie etc. The reason you see niggers in rap and pop is because they are marketed towards fucking niggers and children who don't know any better.
>>
>>72101861
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
you magnificent bastard i can't stop laughing
>>
>>72110062

And they're using it as a fucking weapon, like a mind warp ray. Total crime against humanity. Peacetime psyops.
>>
>>72098550
Who is that tanned white woman on that album cover?
>>
Does she mean piss? (Lemonade)
>>
>>72110597
She is a high yellow nigress named BooYaYoyoonCe.
>>
>>72098550
>beyonce
>black
kek
>>
>>72109586
He's just kidding. Here have a (You) for good luck.
>>
I dont get why people torture themselves with nigger music.
>>
File: ice the kikes cold war now.jpg (89 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
ice the kikes cold war now.jpg
89 KB, 500x583
Our entire "culture" is highly manufactured.

It's literally brainwashing. Seven Jews, Thousands of Outlets.

They could warp our entire culture over night. I bet no-one would even notice. They would think "wow, we must be in another era or something".
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.