[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://blog.sfgate.com/smellthetrut h/2016/04/25/white-house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: white-house-dcmj-600x332.jpg (74 KB, 600x332) Image search: [Google]
white-house-dcmj-600x332.jpg
74 KB, 600x332
http://blog.sfgate.com/smellthetruth/2016/04/25/white-house-sits-down-with-marijuana-law-reformers-today/

>Just a few weeks after staging a huge smoke-in at the White House gates, cannabis law reform advocates are getting a meeting with the Obama Administration [yesterday].

>The goal: discuss why cannabis does not deserve to be federally designated as among the most dangerous substances on the planet.

How the fuck did this happen? Also forgive me for being "opinionated", but that doesn't make me a troll. I have to say this (and no, saying this doesn't make me one either) because I get called one every time I declare I support marijuana prohibition. A bunch of disgusting, degenerate, childish stoners decided to do the following:

1. March to the White House gates.
2. Smoke marijuana.

First of all, marching? Like a protest march? Are they the niggers of the civil rights era or something? First of all, their cause isn't worth marching for, second of all, in 2016 you don't march. You don't riot. You fucking stay in your spot and hold up signs and yell.

And smoking pot by the capital? I mean can you get any more lower than that? I know this isn't the fucking Game of Thrones but are you serious?
>>
File: square.jpg (50 KB, 940x400) Image search: [Google]
square.jpg
50 KB, 940x400
> I hate freedom
>>
>>72096707
They are stupid, of all the problems we got going on they are worried about DUDE WEED LMAO. If legalized, they will start pushing to legalize harder things. That is the part of their Progressive movement. More degeneracy.
>>
File: 1460771536201-1.jpg (29 KB, 426x600) Image search: [Google]
1460771536201-1.jpg
29 KB, 426x600
>>72096707

How the fuck did they not just arrest them all? Fuck this country and the degenerate faggots in it. Hurrrr letz go smok bowlz @ the white howz maaannn that'll show them!!!!! There are armed guards there for a reason, they should've just tienamin square massacred these useless parasites
>>
File: ameriflague.gif (3 MB, 400x244) Image search: [Google]
ameriflague.gif
3 MB, 400x244
>>72096707
>i hate freedom
>>
>>72097170
>If legalized, they will start pushing to legalize harder things. That is the part of their Progressive movement. More degeneracy.

the federal government has absolutely no right to regulate drugs; only interstate commerce

if a person wants to snort coke until their heart explodes that is their right, you fucking statist
>>
>>72097787
if there are enough people, they literally cannot arrest them all
>>
>>72096707
> First of all, their cause isn't worth marching for
the fact that they are marching proves you wrong faggot

>second of all, in 2016 you don't march. You don't riot. You fucking stay in your spot and hold up signs and yell.
1st Amendment bitch. you can protest and march all you want
>I mean can you get any more lower than that?
and learn some grammar, fag
>>
>>72096707

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?: The Post
>>
>>72097149
>>72097960

What does marijuana legalization have to do with freedom? Explain.

>>72097787
>they should've just tienamin square massacred these useless parasites

I've been watching a lot of Game of Thrones and it's fascinating how many executions occur in those kingdoms. Meanwhile we're gentle as fuck now.

>>72098173
>the fact that they are marching proves you wrong faggot

How do people marching means they think it's a worth worth marthing for? I seriously don't understand this.

>1st Amendment bitch. you can protest and march all you want

But not get high in front of the White House. Sorry, but how do you not see how extreme of a crime that is?

>learn some grammar, fag

Are you this much of an autist that you will dodge the question by resorting to nitpicking my grammar? This is how much of a low-effort troll you are.
>>
I'd rather it be taxed like alcohol. I'll never be for legalizing anything else. If alcohol remains legal than pot should be too. There really is no argument unless you want alcohol prohibition as well. We already learned what happened with that.
>>
>>72100178
>What does marijuana legalization have to do with freedom? Explain.

Government shouldn't be able to tell us what we can and can't put in our bodies. Alcohol prohibition taught us that.
>>
>>72096707
i don't agree with smoking marijuana in public. so i agree with you that they are childish for doing that. but how can you possibly be for prohibition of marijuana? the worst part about marijuana is that it funds cartels. and the worst people in society, i.e. CRIMINALS, are the only source of marijuana.

by legalizing marijuana almost all problems associated with marijuana go away. and don't give me the 'it makes people lazy' bullshit, because so does fucking TV and video games and the internet and all kinds of shit.

yes these people acted like children. but there is no way that marijuana should be illegal, let alone classified as the most dangerous drug around.
>>
>>72100392
How is that not a childish mentality? "Let me just do what I want mom"

Do you see my point of view?
>>
>>72101381
Do you agree people should smoke cigarettes in public?
>>
File: 1461163286170.png (347 KB, 468x400) Image search: [Google]
1461163286170.png
347 KB, 468x400
>>72100178
>But not get high in front of the White House. Sorry, but how do you not see how extreme of a crime that is?
when did /pol/ become a neocon shithole? we actually have retards that took D.A.R.E seriously here
>>
>>72104061
The government is not your daddy you stupid bootlicker. The US government was made to serve the people
>>
>>72106631

Are you even trying not to shitpost? There's a problem if people can openly do drugs on the street as a form of protest. It's drugs. Would you allow lunatics to protest too, coming out of the mental hospital and standing in front of the White House gates? No, but you'll allow it if the lunacy comes from a fucking drug.

Just because I didn't take DARE seriously doesn't mean there aren't perfectly valid reasons to be against marijuana. Besides, the strains today are fucking mutant. The THC levels are off the charts and they serve no medical purpose whatsoever.
>>
Can anyone point me to some facts on hemp replacing pretty much everything in the world like hippies think can be done? My dude weed friend never fucking shuts up about how we can just plant hemp anywhere and then run the world on it. How much land would it take and how unreasonable is it really?
>>
>>72096707
Legalization and regulation are the worst things that would happen to mary jane. So you wanna buy headshop weed with huge lines and mandatory drug tests with every job? Good job stoners. The only thing good that could happen with weed would be decriminalization. No punishment for it from the fed or state. Declassify it as a scheduled drug.
>>
File: 1428975469539.png (74 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1428975469539.png
74 KB, 1024x1024
>>72106766
>perfectly valid reasons to be against marijuana
>>
>>72106766
>Are you even trying not to shitpost?
>>
>>72106766
>Besides, the strains today are fucking mutant
any proof of this besides a poorly cited buzzfeed article or outdated study? most niggas these days smoke mid anyway
>THC levels off the charts
yeah its called selective breeding. They do that with vegetables too. And even the high THC weed isnt as strong or hazardous as alcohol
>>
>>72106692

What could possibly be wrong with you? Why would someone want the US government to save them from themselves? We need them to protect others from those who are willing to abuse it. We also need it for those who don't see the dangers. We really should not allow people to hurt themselves.

>>72106990
Google "uses for hemp". It's just another type of fiber out of a billion things. It used to be popular, however, and it is a pretty good use for the plant.
>>
>>72109299
>""""""""""protecting""""""""" people from weed
0/10
>>
>>72109299

Pusillanimous sycophant.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.