[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a not a Trump supporter, but I get some personal satisfaction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
I'm a not a Trump supporter, but I get some personal satisfaction knowing an atheist like Trump is beating a religious neo-fascist theocrat like Cruz who wants to turn America into a Christian Iran. Does anyone else feel like Trump's rise is the final name in the coffin for the Christian right?
>>
File: retard.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>72096095

>I'm a not a Trump supporter,
>>
>>72096095
i didn't know he was an atheist.
also, Trump isn't a conservative, he's a liberal.
you now basically have two liberals running for office
>>
Your current president is a muslim negroe, so wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>72096095
Hahahaha! America is importing thousand and thousands of muslims and mexican catholics.

But, I guess you Libtards never thought about that
>>
yikes famm th@ post of yours
>>
>>72096301
>Trump isn't a conservative, he's a liberal.

Trump is more like a nationalistic patriot capitalist
>>
File: comradeSobakabolchoi.jpg (38 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
comradeSobakabolchoi.jpg
38 KB, 600x597
>>72096208
wew
>>
>>72096374
>Your current president is a muslim negroe, so wtf are you talking about?

??? Obama's an atheist. Most politicians are atheists.
>>
that's how i feel, OP.

Make America Great Again.
>>
>>72096095

I'm pretty sure he's religious but yes, you can even see it on /pol/, when Christians complain he is pro gay marriage other right wingers tell them to fuck off and stop worrying about something so stupid and start worrying about real nationalism issues which only Trump addresses.
>>
>>72096684
Watch this video, Mr. atheist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
>>
>>72096095
Just wait till the hispanics reach great numbers, and start killing faggots and blacks. You liberals are in for a real treat. And Muzzies are far more theocratic than the Christian right is. Enjoy.
>>
>>72096631
More like he's a populist who says whatever will win people over
>>
>>72097465
>and start killing faggots and blacks.

Hispanics kill gay people and blacks? Have you been to Mexico or Brazil? Lots of gays and black people here you stupid Anglo.
>>
>>72096095
Evangelicals are multiculti loving cucks that ruined the Republican Party.

Go to a evangelical church it's not only filled with obese retards and non whites but there's SO many white couples with little nigger babies.
>>
>political atheism
Americans are the most enormous faggots in the world, seriously.
It's harder to find a country where the populace sucks more collective cock than the Fagnited States of America

If you ever leave your pozzed-out country (unlikely because you can't fit on the plane) you'll realize that nowhere else in the world does anybody even give a shit about what religion somebody else is.
It's just surreal watching these teenage nu-males whinging about somebody else having the nerve to be Christian near them
Who gives a shit you fat queer
>>
>>72097709
>It's just surreal watching these teenage nu-males whinging about somebody else having the nerve to be Christian near them

Look who's talking. Your country doesn't even have religious idiot running your country Jap.
>>
>>72097752
neither does yours you histrionic baby
>>
>>72097793
>neither does yours you histrionic baby

Time for another Hiroshima gook?
>>
>>72097839
I know your country has a surplus of fat men and little boys.
>>
>>72097999
>I know your country has a surplus of fat men and little boys.

At least we have (well feed) men and not little gooks with tiny radioactive little penis you slanty eyed yellow fuck.
>>
>>72096301
>not being a nutcase makes you a liberal

Trump represents the largely indifferent majority of America on social issues.
>>
Pretty sure I'd be feeling the Bern, desu familia.
>>
File: cuckristians.jpg (75 KB, 1117x536) Image search: [Google]
cuckristians.jpg
75 KB, 1117x536
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.