[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even here in America where we are 40% brown, at least 80% of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1339352410587.jpg (147 KB, 799x699) Image search: [Google]
1339352410587.jpg
147 KB, 799x699
Even here in America where we are 40% brown, at least 80% of medics, police, firefighters are white, in Europe it's gotta be at least 95%.

Military big wigs in America are around 80% white as well, even with all the "equality" bullshit going on, Europe I know has female defense ministers but the actual commanders are probably white males.

TL;dr - why has there not been a Western nation coup already?
>>
>>72094523
>(...) here in America (...) at least 80% of medics, police, firefighters are white

I'd like to see a source for that.

>t. Nonwhite from (nonwhite) "LEO family"
>>
>>72094523
We should work to redpill active military. How should we go about doing this?
>>
because out of those 80-96% about 51% are a combination of liberal women and cucks.

The bureaucracy is overrun with liberal cucks and women.

The "mandarin" class is made up cucks.

The libs take positions of power or in distribution within the supply lines.
>>
I pick far right

Or maybe far left

Hard to choose
>>
Whites are feeding and funding their own genocide every day they work in this society.

Whites need to purge the traitors amongst them and either make the "minorities" fall back into line or kill em all.
>>
>>72094616

look at any recent allah ackbaring, the SWAT teams are 95% white, the first responders are mostly white males, just look at the videos, it's all there.
>>
>>72094883

but the president is black, the mayor is black, the DA is black, the politicians are race sensitive cucks, BLM marches intimidate the cucks in charge.

it doesn't fucking matter if 80-95% of the first responders and soldiers are "white boys" when the people in charge of their paychecks, career stability, and have power aren't necessarily on their side.

Those white boys get paid from an office full of progressive fat women.
>>
>>72094523
>>72094701

truth.
>>
Copfag here.
105 people in my police Academy, 10 or so black.
100 in my police department, 8 or so black.
>>
>>72094523

All of this dumb PC white guilt cultural suicide comes from feminism and letting women vote.
>>
>>72094701
or just emmigrate back to their host countries and assimilate like nothing happened
>>
File: orgasm.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
orgasm.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>72094523
I often try to recreate facial expressions when I'm alone, to get a better feel of what emotion is being displayed, as well as to be be at displaying a certain emotion when I don't feel it.
Try recreating the girl on the left, that's no emotional responds in her nerve ending, it just feels retarded, hence the girl is definitely retarded.
>>
>>72101904
yeah thanks for posting that whatever it is

oxygen thief

fucken hell
>>
>>72101963
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>72101904
what the fucking hell is going on
>>
>>72101904
I can't fucking tell what's what in this webm
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.