[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Milo Y.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11
File: chk_jschl.jpg (56 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
chk_jschl.jpg
56 KB, 960x960
What's next for this faggot?
>>
>>72094180
Most of alt-right movement has rejected him. We are aware of ((They)) are trying to infiltrate the alt-right movement.
>>
>>72094555
I only just became aware of him, so i am late to the party, but is he a gay jew trying to say he is right wing?

I saw him in some youtube video trying to say that when people say they hate muslims they don't really mean it or something.

I assure you, I mean it.
>>
>>72094555

No they haven't....

But feel free to conflate your own opinion with that of a movement any time you want, its sweet.
>>
Sucking your dick and pegging you virtually.
>>
White House Press Secretary Milo Yiannopoulos
>>
I like him because he is not PC, but I dislike many of the things he says.
>>
desperate co-opting
but indirectly doing some good
>>
>>72094180

One of the only hopes libertarianism has of ever being listened to because of his modern day minority credentials.
>>
I've literally only heard him speak in one video and I liked the things he had to say.

I will be applying for his "privilege grant" for next semester.
>>
File: 1458592588219.png (50 KB, 1267x725) Image search: [Google]
1458592588219.png
50 KB, 1267x725
>>
>>72094555
No they haven't. You're just a dumb faggot who thinks "eww gays are gross, because he likes men everything he says is irrelevant" and then projects that on to everybody

Milo has done more to advance the alt-right and convert people to Trump than anyone in this thread.
>>
>>72094673
>>72094677
I'm talking about the REAL alt-right movement, not the Ramzpaul clowns.
>>
>>72094673

He doesn't like islam at all, i think hes just trying to get it across that criticizing it is criticizing an ideology, not racism. Kind of like saying i dont necessarily hate arabs, but in reality most are shit due to islam.
>>
>>72094180
The Dangerous Faggot Tour continues.

They had a pretty good hit-team at Massachusetts with CH Sommers and Steven Crowder,
>>
HIV
>>
>>72094791
Is he a libertarian? I'm asking for real. He refers to himself as "cultural libertarian" which may or may not mean libertarian in the economic and political sense. Do you know if he's even a Kipper?
>>
>>72094928
/thread
>>
>Milo says that he is legitimately afraid for his life if we allow more refugees and that we should stop it at all costs
>b-but he likes men
>>
>>72094906

Then it's not any sort of codified movement and no-one can be particularly prohibited by it. Just because he doesn't fit into how you would envisage it to be, does not render him separate to it.

He is alt-right - he may engage more on a social media front than we might want but i assume he understands that that is where any battle of conversion must happen. We're probably too jaded to think it is worth trying to appeal to the mainstream.
>>
>>72094862
Jews always infiltrate movement they don't like and destroys it.

I thought /pol/ was more Jew-wise than this.
>>
>>72094958

Yeah he has said things in support of UKIP plenty of times, don't know how he votes.

That said its a slippery slope to be culturally libertarian but economically not so. Its possible but its strained.
>>
>>72095179
Yeah I figure. But he still doesn't speak about those issues does he? I could be just missing it.

>>72095082
To be honest it's a pretty shitty argument against mass immigration.

>Immigrants committing crimes? Ok, we screen them and add more police
>you're privileged anyway fuckboi, shut up and let Jamal move in, he's had much harder life
>le homophobia doesn't justify islamophobia meme

The only solid argument against mass immigration is national/civilizational/racial identity, as I see it anyway.
>>
>>72094862

Yep, but let the jew truther get mad and turn away his best chance at actually appealing to anyone. You'd think with supernatural beliefs about jews you would want one on your side.
>>
>>72095157

There it is. Thanks for playing the adult discussion game.

10 credits to continue
>>
Breibart wants to integrate us into the mainstream conservative movement, destroying our ethno-nationalism in the process.

If you're fine with America being brown, follow on.
>>
>>72095234

Adding more police makes it an economic issue, plus how do you effectively screen a group for crime when they have no background identification, from countries where crime is probably often unlogged and where many things aren't illegal which would be here.

About UKIP i've never really watched much of his stuff on that, just seen a few mentions - the fact that he supports trump would put him closest with UKIP in the UK. He is probably not too concerned with UK politics anymore seen as its in general much more left and so he would be more suited to the US.
>>
>>72095382

> /pol/ is one person
>>
>>72094958
He's described 'cultural libertarianism' as not an ideology in-and-of-itself, but part of a person's larger views, meaning that it basically stands for a belief in unrestrained free speech, diversity of ideas and open debate. You can then in addition to that believe whatever you want, socially or economically, as long as you don't want to censor others and are willing to hear others out.
>>
>>72095282
There's no room for Jews or even mischlings like faggot Milo in our ranks. We just don't need them, and the increased risk they bring of acting true to their biological Jew nature.
>>
>>72094180
A succession of black penises, I suspect.

Hi, Milo.
>>
>>72095244
I think he probably is goy, but like many homos lies compulsively.

I like how he is not a nepotism case... It's a tough world for journalists and he sucked his way past a lot of people with more rich backgrounds. He's a homo, and he has a lot of the selected loathing and self destructive behaviors associated with his people. That said I'm in favor of a big alt right... Fuck let's wait till we seize power before doing some night of the long knives style purges
>>
>>72095441
Yes but I mean, those are ultimately technical issue: does accepting more immigrant compromise personal security? Not always and everywhere, and at any rate there are other humanitarian considerations etc. Once you accept the fundamentals of human rights bullshit the only real discussion is about the quantity of immigrants you're willing to take.

Just muh two cents.
>>
How do I become an activist like Milo?
>>
>>72094180
Jew is a slippery identity. So my position on them is mixed. The most harmful thoughts and ideas that permeate the west almost always can be attributed to jew brain bugs. But they are mixed breed, some no doubt are harmless some for intents and purposes are almost completely white. Looking forward i hope we can locate the Shylock gene and eradicate it. I do not think this Milo has that gene but we should be wary none the less.
>>
File: 1460457601556.jpg (144 KB, 933x608) Image search: [Google]
1460457601556.jpg
144 KB, 933x608
>>72094180
>>
>>72095554

"Your ranks" there you go again acting like the personal didact for the movement. Easy when its an amorphous ideology to pretend you have some actual standing in it beyond being a useless shit poster.

Milo has weakened the left more than thousands of you could do. Furthermore he's hardly an observant Jewish man is he.

> but muh jew genes

Give me patience
>>
>>72094180
Hopefully a rope.
>>
>>72094906
>no true alt-right movement
>>
>>72095719
be funny, interesting, good looking, intelligent, well spoken, charming....

So basically you don't.
>>
>>72094180

Probably in a clean college bathroom servicing glory holes
>>
The alt-right is a schism of several groups that have been rejected by the Cuckservatives.
Milo is as much part of the alt-right as storm fags and NEETS
>>
File: ixSdAMb.gif (11 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
ixSdAMb.gif
11 KB, 501x504
>>72094906
Did you purchase your Real Alt-Rightâ„¢ certificate goy? I'm selling them for 200 shekels a piece. Can't be Real Alt-Rightâ„¢ without one!
>>
>>72095637

Yeah he's not perfect, but he's logical. I personally think his promiscuity and self-professed love of black cock to be disgusting, but that doesn't invalidate his arguments. To say otherwise is to be the SJWs who dismiss any arguments on your being a white male.

In my mind he outweighs his shortcomings with his genuine commitment to freedom and sensibility.
>>
>>72094555
>Norway
>>
>>72094913
Yes but is actually a gay jew? hard to tell the memes from the truth.

and no he was not doing what you said, he was saying that the racism on the internet is not real 'its just banter' .

It is not banter. If you are not white I want you to die. How much clearer can I get?
>>
File: 344.jpg (290 KB, 643x1562) Image search: [Google]
344.jpg
290 KB, 643x1562
>>72095917
A self-hating gay jew
>>
>>72095888

kek
>>
>>72095776
Please leave my country you fucking jew loving piece of shit.
>>
>>72096000
>trying too hard: the memester
>>
>>72096000
What, is that real?
>>
>>72095917

Oh once again we were all mistaken and not aware we were talking to the CEO of Alt right inc.

A lot of pol chat is shit posting and banter. I post about carpet bombing the middle east most days but im not stupid enough to believe that is remotely necessary or reasonable in real life. So I 'banter' - you don't, 1-1. Maybe do a real life door to door survey of pol users before you presume to talk out of your ass again.
>>
>>72096171
http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n%3A283155%2Cp_27%3AMilo%20Andreas%20Wagner
>>
>>72096016

My family's been here a lot longer than your surely mixed race family has and we're without doubt a fuckload more wealthy (read: non jewish bankers), this is much more my country than yours. In real terms.
>>
>>72096000
I think he is gay, I don't think he is Jewish, not even misch. Fags lie compulsively, and being Jewish us good cover if you are a far right homo.

He doesn't have the jew eyes, the deep fossa canina, the wide khazar mouth, etc. He looks half Greek tho.
>>
File: CVrZa3qWoAA3QuH.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
CVrZa3qWoAA3QuH.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
>>72096266
He IS Greek. But apparently his mother is a Jew which makes him Jew. Looks a bit Jewish when he was younger.
>>
>>72096266
The bottom pic looks pretty much like maybe two dozen Israeli Jews I personally know famalam.

Not that I gaf but he could pass for Sephardi Jew very easily.
>>
File: Hitler kiss.gif (2 MB, 390x241) Image search: [Google]
Hitler kiss.gif
2 MB, 390x241
well he's a faggot which makes him a fellow oppressed person as them so he is allowed to speak freely as he currently is- and is given air time as well.

I feel like if I just said I was a gay faggot suddenly I could be as nationalist as I want and these SJW would have to treat me with respect
>>
>>72094673
I think you're talking about black people, he's said multiple times that he doesn't believe actual racists exist in this day and age and that most are just trolls. It has a bit of truth to it, I'd never go around hanging niggers from lamps even if it were legal but I'd certainly prefer they were as far away from me as possible.
He's a bit biased towards niggers though, he does love their dick.

Muslims on the other hand he hates with a passion since they don't treat gays particularly well and they want to end western civilisation.
>>
File: 1461478662475.jpg (217 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1461478662475.jpg
217 KB, 900x675
>>72094180
This fucking thread happens every fucking day at every fucking hour.

Stop. This and Sargon of Akkad threads are becoming fucking cancer.

All anyone ever does in these threads is get trolled into arguing over nothing.

These are all b8 and I sincerely hope you faggots stop replying seriously to these threads so we may move on.
>>
>>72096442
Nothing wrong with a little gossip. Sorry for sliding your cherished tranny and blacked threads.
>>
continue being a dangerous faggot
>>
>>72096424

Racists like how the SJWs scream certainly don't exist and that's probably what he's saying.

SJWs believe behind closed doors all old white people are racists simply because of ignorance and fear and love and acceptance will overcome it.

In reality that childish bogeyman racist rarely exists, those that are racist are usually so based on personal experience or research and in every case in real life are open to exceptions.

I accept that there are substantial IQ differences between races that we need to accept and act upon, but I would be more than happy to work with an outlier black man. So im 'racist' in one sense but also objective and accepting in another.
>>
>>72095234
>shut up and let Jamal move in
Would he get along with Tyrone and Thugzilla?
>>
>>72094958
he's said he agrees with it apart from roads and military
>>
>>72096648

> Thinking tyrone and thugzilla wont immediately become tyrone al-ahmadi and yusuf thugzilla
>>
>>72096787
He's also said he'd be willing to pay taxes for subsidizing pregnancy (time off/medical fees, not the raising of the child) because it's important to the survival of the human race, so he's certainly willing to allow some government.
>>
>>72097207
Terrible idea tbqh.
People, generally, don't refrain from having kids because they don't get time off, they do so because of a fuckton of other reasons that are beyond the control of the state. Subsidizing reproduction in any way only turns it into an economic benefit and means the less well-off will reproduce disproportionally.
Israel subsidizes childbirth heavily and it only skews demography in the more poor+ultra religious direction.
>>
>>72097207

Well I think its rare to find someone who espouses a total libertarianism in the modern world. It usually means support for maximal freedom and that entails private property and minimal government, but for the most part people support minor government. For instance most libertarians support an authority or military in order to defend and enforce the freedom, in order to separate it from anarchy.

Others still might add schooling in order to safeguard an understanding and support of the principles, others add infrastructure and healthcare etc etc.

So by culturally libertarian he probably supports quite extensive government, but total freedom of expression and personal rights to an extent.
>>
>>72097395

Well hopefully not subsidizing or supporting child raising would in part dissuade the current issue of the poor outbreeding the successful.

You may well be right though.

Regardless if we don't think Milo goes far enough and if his sexual habits are degenerate as he would no doubt admit. He is certainly far in the right direction than the mainstream, so we should support him until such a great point comes that society has aligned and then it can be argued if we need to go further.

I'm so jaded at this point that I wouldn't even care if we lived in a world of milo BBC fetishization so long as it was libertarian. I'm just sick of the left.
>>
>>72094180
THIS KIKE DEFENDS ISRAELI AGGRESSION

>>
File: be_yourself.jpg (32 KB, 521x523) Image search: [Google]
be_yourself.jpg
32 KB, 521x523
>>72097724
^ This Sandnigger supports Islam
>>
>>72097395
Pay poors to get implanted with rich people embryos. Might as well cut out the nanny and pay them to raise them as well.

1. More smart people born.
2. Stupid people can't get double pregnant
>>
>>72097724

Eh. I used to be staunchly anti-israel and still think to this day that its formation was a deep crime. But in light of the pervasive pro-palestine lobby here which is ridden with propoganda and intimately tied with pro-islam, alongside increasing awareness of the middle east i dont mind israel anymore, nor their aggression.

They're awful but id rather they just invaded and purged their entire region and removed the seat of islam from the world. Its a sorry state of affairs but thats how bad islam is.
>>
>>72097938

The problem is that rich people are usually intelligent, and intelligent people care about their offspring. So they wouldn't be happy leaving their upbringing to a poor, unintelligent person.

In britain you are supported for life without working, and you get more support for more children - so technically in real, evolutionary terms if I want to succeed I should spam children left, right and centre. But I couldnt just let my children be raised badly and not by me.
>>
I watched a live steam of his #TheTriggering debate today and it was pretty funny how butthurt the leftist and Muslims were.
>>
>>72098442

It was a brilliant debate, loved the muslim girl who didn't sit down for about half an hour.

Only problem with milo is that he self-limits by being so abrasive, he keeps insulting everyone on the panel, in the audience, the question-askers, interrupts, swears. Of course it's all in his rights to be, but its going to limit him from ever approaching anywhere near a deep debate.
>>
>>72094180
Big black tranny cock and underage boys
>>
>>72098038
Palestine is a crime against nature.
Israel is a crime against """international law."""

Israel could steam roll Palestine and they should be allowed to. Powerful nations which have potential to contribute to the global economy should not be forced to share a border with a 3rd world shit hole whose top 5 exports are terrorists, missiles, bus bombs, murders, and stabbings.
>>
>>72096618
This shit right here
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>72098911
JIDF DETECTED

JIDF

JIDF

JIDF ALERT

JIDF

JIDF

JIDF DETECTED
>>
>>72099075
I'm the first person to hate Israel, but I'm also a realist.
Israel has power, Palestine does not.

Those with power take what they want, those without get fucked. The only reason this hasn't been allowed to happen is because a more powerful nation, usa, has put a leash on Israel.
>>
>>72098911
Breh Israel ain't shit without our hand up their ass. The 1967 war was well done, but they've degenerated hard-core, while their enemies have switched from Arab nationalism (a ridiculous failure) to sectarian extremism (bretty successful). Basically after America elects an Obama 2.0 in 2020 or 2024, Israel will be forced to accept a one state solution.... And that's it for them.
>>
>>72094180
The roof, then the ground.
>>
>>72099302
The diagnosis is correct but the diagnosis less so. In order for one state solution to happen you need more than demographic pressure, you need a political constellation on both sides. In Israel it would require either the extreme left or the extreme right to have major political power: the former would never, ever, EVER happen, the latter probably wouldn't in the current generation.
I think what's coming is either the current status quo to be perpetuated indefinitely, or a messy two-state solution with the Palestinians getting majorly shafted. The latter wouldn't be so much different from the current status quo, only with some symbolic adjustment (UNESCO membership and that kind of stuff). Palestinians "sovereignty" was never a very well-defined concept, all it means in practice is certain territory and/or population swap, which is probable to happen.

Having said all that:
>derailing this thread into yet another Israel/Palestine discussion
>>
>>72094180
Ill take one last punt. Hes a rebel psychological and is attracted to the alt-right because it is the counter culture of today. It is revolutionary not the left. The left are part of the establishment.
>>
>>72099675
>The diagnosis is correct but the diagnosis less so
the prognosis less so*

Sorry I haven't had lunch yet.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.