[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will his regime fall?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: kim.jpg (7 KB, 300x171) Image search: [Google]
kim.jpg
7 KB, 300x171
When will his regime fall?
>>
tomorrow
>>
>>72093803
When the world stops giving the norks food.
>>
He has at least another decade or two. He'll probably die early because of his weight.
>>
>>72093803
when they finally run out of rice
>>
>>72095150
His father had a shit heart an diabetes. He probably inherited his father's shitty health. I think that he will die on November 23, 2028.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 720x480
>>72095832
Well he also gained a shit ton of pounds this last year.
>>
Friday
>>
In about an hour and 41 minutes
>>
>>72093803

Hopefully never. Best Korea is a sitcom that the entire planet can enjoy
>>
>>72093803
Fucking fat fuck! I would love to beat the shit out of him. I hate his fucking face!
>>
>>72096082
mr. potatohead
>>
File: image_17.png (281 KB, 680x624) Image search: [Google]
image_17.png
281 KB, 680x624
>>72096333
>Best Korea is a sitcom that the entire planet can enjoy

Britain with the funny banter yet again
>>
>>72093803
His? 15-20 years.

North Korea? Whenever they do something stupid enough that the costs of knocking over the house of cards is deemed acceptable. Seriously, it's simply a problem no one wants to deal with because of the inevitable power vacuum and cluster fuck of their downfall.
>>
The regime won't ever fail, states will adapt and survive, bringing the decay of civilization, quality of life, happiness, life lenght, child ratio, unenployment, devaluation of the job market and erasing any remaining freedoms to improve your life apart of the colectivist's arrogant plans.
>>
File: 1460937116962.jpg (145 KB, 2082x1177) Image search: [Google]
1460937116962.jpg
145 KB, 2082x1177
>>72096082

What the fuck Kim.

Captcha: select all food.
>>
>>72096482
I have a feeling China treats Best Korea like a petulant child. If anyone messes with North Korea, the Chinks will stand up for them and back then up.

North Korea decides to start a fight by actively tossing a missile at the US or some other nation? China will mobilize and annex NK quickly to prevent any further issues, like a parent disciplining a bad child.
>>
Never, because we will revive it then.
The existence of North Korea is politically pleasant for us Japan, since it keeps Korean Peninsula devided and works as a buffer zone towards China.
You'd better not pry around, america.
>>
It will never fall. All heil the great leader
>>
>>72093803
Hopefully never.
>>
>>72099993
Yeah, China has been getting less patient with NK over the past few years.
>>
>>72093803
Never, it's perfect, people loves him, why his regime should fail, only if your country does some shit to North Korea or creates more tension between USA and North Korea by saying stuff like North Korea hacked Sony for some random reason
>>
No idea, I imagine not too soon.
>>
Lol, he will outlast all of you fucks, Juche is too based, simply too powerful.

When all other nations have fallen North Korea will still be there.

God did say the meek shall inherit the earth.
>>
>>72093906
I was going to post this. I hope its true lol.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.