[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mr Putin please nuke Polan now. Please leave no survivors and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1440757929295.png (134 KB, 438x484) Image search: [Google]
1440757929295.png
134 KB, 438x484
Mr Putin please nuke Polan now. Please leave no survivors and end the torment. The western devils have destroyed us completely and sucked all resources they could. There is no reason to live and no hope. I feel like after III WW with the whole country is destroyed. There are new motorways and new stadiums but the country is dead and it will never be independent again. We are literally like niggers and have been used in removing communism and then exploited economically to death.

Pls nuke now.
>>
>>72092148
> new motorways
dont lie plz.
>>
>>72092640

Plz do it now. And the shame we got cucked so easily.

Polish pope pfff...

""""""""solidarity"""""""""

and """"""""leader"""""""" Walesa

The only difference from now and communims is now you work longer and are afraid of loosing job. Poverty the same unless you do not belong to the """"elite"""".
>>
File: 1450893157844.png (297 KB, 576x566) Image search: [Google]
1450893157844.png
297 KB, 576x566
>Zealously embrace capitalism just to spite the Russians.
>Get shit on and Germans try to colonize you with Muslims.

You should have anticipated this. But don't worry, the future is bright and full communism is inevitable.
>>
>>72092640
he is not lieing we paid for them.
the joys being in the Eu
>>
>>72092148
yeah polad was saled by the politican class in the 90´s hey but you still have you own language and one of the best hymn´s that says the story of the country but glory to the EU and free market...
>>
>>72093006

I hope you know that on the polish flatlands they costed more than digging tunnels in Alps?

And to use them we pay more than Germans for theirs.

THANK YOU LIBERAL GUBERMENT!
>>
>>72092148
george soros is your dad now.
>>
>>72093128

yea there is toll Station like every 30 mins between Germany and Russia kind of a joke.

but Eu using make money from lorry's going between Eu Russia .

the roads is for lorry's and tourists polish people can't afford drive on new motorways .

big joke.
i did drive on road and got board toll stations
>>
>>72093128 bribery was and is a good old thing in post communism countrys
>>
>>72093128
And let me guess, your highways are made in the stupidest way possible: huge gravel foundation and then just asphalt layers for the runway.
>>
>>72093334

if your salary was $14 in 1939 I guess bribery was the only option

too bad you cannot nuke us

we should make russia angry maybe they help

sometimes you are drained so hard you cannot recover and this is the case
>>
>>72093443

pff i have meant 1989, sorry hahaha
>>
>>72093316
not EU private investments groups made lots of the motorways...
>>72093443
dont worry when the EU falls apart someone will use some old camps for kebab...
>>
chce wrocic do polski
>>
>>72093836

hope destroyed
morals destroyed
culture destroyed
faith and morality destroyed
industry sold out
people tired like in 1980's
except the elite which is in a unreasonably good mood ("muh best 25 years in last 200", sure,for you, you assholes)
no stability
no hope
no elites
science is a joke with really short tradition and corrupted elites

i want off this ride
>>
>>72094061
which part of the country do you even live in?
>>
>>72094208
all here is about money and only money

and they want you, the shitty pollack to work more and more for less and less,

they can steal but you cannot complain because you are fascist and nationalist and envious guy

because you can steal to, this obviously leads to a development
>>
I know how you feel. I've given up on myself personally aswell, but I still retain hope that others may find the resolve and strength to turn this around, and I'll support them as much as possible.

But as I've said, I've given up on myself personally. There's no hope for a job or my own house or even creating a family. Most women are complete and utter whores. Jobs are taken fom whites and given to non-whites, housing is given to non-whites for free while they charge 1 000 000 USD for a single room apartment for whites.

There's no hope for a stable future, we need to revolt within this generation.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.