[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DON'T BE A LOSER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: 1461271156983.jpg (88 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1461271156983.jpg
88 KB, 960x960
How are you going to prove to the world that white MEN are not incompetent, homicidal, sexually frustrated LOSERS, /pol/?

How are you gonna get RICH

How are you gonna keep the browns downs?
>>
>>72091436
But what if I am an incompetent, sexually frustrated loser?
>>
File: autumn.jpg (381 KB, 609x800) Image search: [Google]
autumn.jpg
381 KB, 609x800
>>72091436
Not just the browns, the ultimate and most insidious enemy is the jew.

This is the right way to look at it though. Actually doing something about jews.
>>
> How are you gonna get RICH

Import tiles from china, sell them to architectural firms for a profit.
>>
>>72092244
>Not just the browns, the ultimate and most insidious enemy is the jew.

Based, based. You got it.
>>
>>72092254
Man, if you see a way to make money doing that, get off this website RIGHT NOW, and get as many shekels into your pockets as you possibly can. Give your 100% to it, everyday. Get a business model going, and hire as many young white guys as you can.
>>
>>72092254
>implying the architectural firms wont just buy their own stock from china

there's a "muh gona import from china and make tons of money" fool like you born everyday.

have fun with your 10 tons of shitty tiles that nobody wants that are stuck in your house lol
>>
>27
>$70k/yr
>no debts
I'm almost there
>>
>>72091436
Rich? I'm not a greedy jew who only cares about money.
>>
File: jew advice.png (198 KB, 1364x1358) Image search: [Google]
jew advice.png
198 KB, 1364x1358
>>72092975
Don't delude yourself. UNLESS you have some incredible, other worldly talent for political organization, or art, or music, or whatever, then you are almost WORTHLESS to the white race without money.

You're NOT going to change shit by lifting weights, slaying bimbos, and working at McBurger.

BE GREEDY.
>>
>>72092893
You're gonna make it breh. Think about starting your own business.
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 1280x960
>>72091436
BLACKED
>>
File: image.gif (874 KB, 233x295) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
874 KB, 233x295
>>72093184
NIGGERED
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 480x640
>>72093206
AMERIKEK WHITE WOMBS ARE FOR NIGGER SEED.
>>
File: 1461366410043.jpg (122 KB, 604x600) Image search: [Google]
1461366410043.jpg
122 KB, 604x600
>>72093184
J E W E D
>>
>>72091436
Don't need to.

Just killing the jews is enough.

Then everything will click into place afterwards.
>>
>>72092523

Just started a month ago and assuming nothing massive happens to China or Australias economy i should be pretty well set.

>>72092692

I got a bunch of mates who work at small time architectural firms across SEQ and Northern NSW who are small enough to buy from tile stores who recommend me, i've already sold 3 shipping containers worth for a profit, breakage is an issue but i could keep this up for a year assuming demand doesn't skyrocket just doing small time numbers in tandem with my retail job, before moving into an industrial estate and moving to sell 'artisan' tiles to hippie newfarm faggots who are building / renovating their houses.

It's literally $3 per square meter, $6 when you account for shipping and dealing with contractors who organize sales over there, sold for $10-12 to firms and anywhere from $15-30 to individual buyers (should i make it that far).

This isn't even with massive development contracts either, and if any of them get that i could probably get a business loan and start moving dozens of containers over.
>>
File: 1461366265093.jpg (87 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1461366265093.jpg
87 KB, 480x480
>>72093255
>Just killing the jews is enough.

And you plan to accomplish that how?

How do you plan to overthrow the entire police and military establishment of your country, so you can murder jews?

What's the plan? Do you even have one? Do you have even the slightest idea how the world works, or why things aren't that simple?
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 682x1024
>>72093239
AMERICЦCKS LOVE NIGGER SEED JUICE
>>
>>72093135
Id rather be happy, have a family, and study history and philosophy. Driving a lambo doesn't interest me. So, I have no need too make more than I make now. I already get 18 credits free a year and my children will recieve 50% discount. I don't see how raising a happy white family is useless.
>>
>>72093277
GO GO GO

Think of all those smelly, impoverished Slants and Dots who would kill to be in your situation. Leverage your position in this market to the maximum; just being out there, drumming up business, just your contact list and reputation gives you a powerful asset that your would be competitors won't have.
>>
>>72091436
But I am all of that. I wish I wasn't, but when you have lived the life of a failure for almost 30 years then you can be fairly certain that no matter how much willpower you are bringing up and no matter how much effort you are putting into changing yourself for the better you will always remain a failure. That's not a defeatist attitude, that's just being realistic.
>>
>>72092254
Hello, Frank Walker from National Tiles here
>>
>>72093623

Frank Walker is my guiding light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPLqDC52FBY
>>
>>72093534
If you were in your 60's saying it was too late, I'd say okay, maybe. And then I'd tell you to focus on other ways of being a support to the white race.

For example, there's lots of white kids out there who's fathers are dropping the ball. Just having a stabilizing adult male influence in their life, even if it's just for one conversation, could make a difference.

But you're like, mid 30's, I assume. You don't retire until you're 70. Get off your ass and get to work. You don't have a wife or kids to take care of: hit the books. Start finding ways to get shekels. Sell things you don't need. Read. Save. Search. You've got 40 years before "I'm too old" counts. Get busy. You can marry a 40 yo recovered (note: not recoverING) drug addict, and adopt a white son.

Remember: every extra shekel you make is one that a jewish child won't have for his savings.
>>
>>72093448
>Driving a lambo doesn't interest me.

And that's great. SAVE that money for your children's education. Being rich doesn't mean wasting your money on things you don't need.

>I don't see how raising a happy white family is useless.

It is NOT useless. That is a fantastic goal. But, again, doing that takes MONEY. And if you have enough money to do that, that's fine, but it is always preferable to have as much money as possible.

Every dollar you own is one that a jew doesn't. Every dollar you spend on your kids is one that isn't spent on jews.
>>
>>72093878
I'm unemployable, that's why there's no way anything will change. If lucky I can find a job flipping burgers for some years until I get tired of it and kill myself.
>>
>>72095083
>that's why there's no way anything will change.

You keep saying that. Now stop it. Let this be the last time you say that. I'm a loser in my mid 20's living with my parents. I have zero skills, and three years ago couldn't go into public without spilling spaghetti.

You are a white man in a first world country. If you think flipping burgers is all you're capable of, you're selling yourself short. Life sucks. Life is hard. Do what I'm doing, and find a way to make the tedium of survival mean something. If you can NOT kill yourself, and get a modest job in middle management somewhere: congradulations, you beat the system. You didn't fall into the rising statistic of white male suicides. You're still here, holding fast, and you can then influence society and the world around you, to the detriment of the jews. Even if you remain a single manchild your whole life, you can still use some of that extra income you'll have to help out a struggling white family. You can be a kind of godfather.

Even if you were the last white man alive, you should still work hard, if, for nothing else, to stick one last needle in the foot of the Jew World Order before we die out.

GO GO

MAKE MONEY

FUCK THE JEWS
>>
Alright one last bump. I'm turning in for the night bros

Work hard as fuck, make money, and stay out of prison.

Because remember, if you're in prison you can't help keep starving Africans from smiling!
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.