[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people on this board right now who think that India
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: indi-MMAP-md.png (120 KB, 1030x727) Image search: [Google]
indi-MMAP-md.png
120 KB, 1030x727
>There are people on this board right now who think that India won't be a superpower by 2030.
>>
>>72089088
> There are people in this board who think USA will be great again.
>>
>SuperPOOwer
>>
>>72089088
I thought it was 2020?
>>
>>72089649
UAE, what happens when oil is out?
>>
>>72089691
Iran or Syria would've conquered them by then, don't worry.
>>
India is a super power already.

Super power of feces.
>>
File: 1458919093773.png (70 KB, 750x468) Image search: [Google]
1458919093773.png
70 KB, 750x468
>>72089691
They will still be able to poo in loo
>>
>>72089783
You will not though.
>>
>>72089780
Nice one, total burn m80
>>
Related to topic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
It will only take one plumber to organise the entire country. Like the mobile phone the flush toilet will be first embraced by business, then the young and then everybody. Former designated shitting streets will become gentrified by the Indian toilet using Hipsters or Shitsters as they'll call them. This will lead to a property boom and surge in property development. The rest of the world will be clamouring to invest in the boom. Toilet paper manufacturers, soap companies, bespoke toilet seat artisans will flock there in their 10000's all to get their hands on the "brownrush" of 2017.
>>
>>72089783
>>72089783
I've heard that UAE has no sewer systems, so basically every toilet goes to a septic tank, and then all the shit is hauled away in a truck to be illegally dumped in the desert.
>>
>>72089088
Yeah I think China and Pakistan would have something to say about you posting a map with the Northern border going that high.

PS: China still way stronger and would btfo of India if they stepped out of line
>>
>>72089088
talk to us again when there are actual street traffic lights on every road poo poo in a loo
>>
>>72089088
India is too corrupt, business people don't want to get involved with indian businesses because of the corruption/cheating/etc
>>
File: image.jpg (607 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
607 KB, 2400x2400
>>
>>72089783
As an Indian that has anal fissures, that song speaks to me.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.