[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My English professor is making our class write a fifteen page
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
My English professor is making our class write a fifteen page report on this novel about some lady who cucks her husband
FUCK THIS KEK PROPAGANDA /POL/ I WANT OFF!!!
>>
Let your analysis have subtle white nationalist and antisemitic undertones. It really wouldn't be that hard.
>>
>>72088774
How much is the assignment worth? Either don't write the paper, drop the class if you still can, or write some redpilled as fuck shit and get a shit mark for expressing your opinion.
>>
>>72088774
i read that in public high school in north carolina you pleb. what shit tier state do you live in?
>>
>>72088774
Wrote my paper about how much of a degenerate she was, while everyone else was writing about her as a feminist idol. Made an A
>>
>>72088913
Its one of those "If you do not complete this assignment, you're better off dropping the class"
so yes, worth a lot of points. I might as well write some red-pilled af shit.
>>
>>72088947
commiefornia
what a surprise huh?
>>
>>72089084
Might as well. If it's a prerequisite course for your degree (why the fuck are you majoring in English) then I guess you've got no choice.

Oh well, go full /pol/ on this bitch. Post the essay here after it's back so we can laugh at your cuck teacher's/TA's comments.
>>
>>72089027
Sometimes you get a prof who likes being challenged.
>>
>>72089095
Moral of the story: "strong" womyn don't do well with responsibilities
>>
I think it was considered like the first modern feminist novel, but that was like in the 70's. Newer feminishit literature is trash, like actual recycled garbage, you caught a good deal in terms of quality of writing
>>
>>72089211
I doubt a divorced feminist landwhale would like a challenge, especially one that would most likely flunk me if i trigger her feelings. unbiased red-pilled paper, here i come!
>>
>>72089405
Godspeed op
>>
>>72088774
I read this in class when I was 16. Underage b& detected.
>>
>>72089390
Thats one thing that caught my attention for sure. Only enjoyable thing I got out of this book.
>>
>>72089405
>I doubt a divorced feminist landwhale would like a challenge
lmao I should have known. It's English after all. You either get some cool ass old Shakespearean old white guy like in the movies, or a fat cow too dumb to get a job teaching anything else.

Yeah, go nuts. Just remember to post it here afterwards.
>>
She kills herself at the end, you know that right?
>>
>>72089560
well i wish i read it when i was younger so my blue pilled mind could simply send it down the memory hole. but noooooo, now I have to read it in college.
>>
>>72088774
that's a classic you plen
>>
>>72089688
She should have done it at the start
>>
>>72089706
Yes I do understand that the magnificent quality of the text makes it a remarkable classic, however, the content is fucking trash.
>>
>>72089738
^^^
>>
>I disagree with the actions that a fictional character took therefore the whole work is garbage and shouldn't be taught
You're no better than the safe space babies you claim to hate. University is a place where ideas should be discussed and challenged. If you can't handle viewpoints different then your own, you really aren't worth educating.
>>
>>72088774
underage
>>
>>72088774
Did you not read the syllabus? If you did then why did you take the class? If you did not then it's your own fault and write the fucking paper you twat
>>
>>72089979
Mademoiselle Reisz placed her hand on Edna’s shoulder blades and warned her that the bird that attempts to fly above tradition and prejudice must have strong wings, or it will “fall back to earth, battered and bruised.”

fight against tradition
may i also add that reisz is a jewish last name
>>
>>72089779
You want to ignore every book that has Cheating in it? Do you realize how much you will miss? Anna Karenina is one of my favorite books.
Silly people
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.