[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ was right and killed me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1461618980902.jpg (59 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1461618980902.jpg
59 KB, 453x604
Hey guys idk if anyone is online that would remember my thread from a while back. I'm the half black guy with a red beard. I made a thread about how my octoroon son had blue eyes. Someone that posted in that thread that lots of babies are born with blue eyes and they later melanize. Well, the time has come and my hope for an Aryan warrior blue eyed son is gone. I fucked up /pol/ you guys were right. I can already see his eyes getting pigmented. My father is a white man, and my mother is also mixed. The African is just too strong it lasted another generation. Gonna kill myself /pol/ and my son will just be another fatherless nigger kid with a single white mother. I wish you guys the best of luck in removing the negro curse upon this cucked earth.
>>
>>72086627
Don't do it etc...

Don't use a gun. Don't make your country's statistics worse
>>
>>72086988
It's not like the media reports black on black violence anyway
>>
>>72087230
Kek
>>
>>72086627
Don't kill yourself over /pol/ idiot
>>
File: Van_explode.gif (485 KB, 240x184) Image search: [Google]
Van_explode.gif
485 KB, 240x184
Political opinions internet image-based forum

brought to you by the makers of exploding yellow van
>>
>>72086627
A nigger doesn't care about his son. Way to fit the stereotype.
>>
>>72086988
lmao white knight cuck
>Don't do it etc...
>>
File: 1461386035905.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461386035905.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
>>72087230
dayum
>>
>>72086627
Is his hair nappy? Octoroons look strange but his 1/16th black child should look completely white.
>>
>>72086627
No one cares, don't make your son an another fatherless nigger, damn.

Don't kill yourself, and make him an admirable man, instead.
>>
>>72089966
but parenting be hard n shiet brotha
>>
File: terrier.jpg (43 KB, 590x526) Image search: [Google]
terrier.jpg
43 KB, 590x526
>>72086627
>Gonna kill myself /pol/.
No, mate. Don't do that. For the love of God, please don't.

I was suicidal once. I was homeless in winter. The cops found me freezing to death, and took me to hospital. I had to have two toes removed, because of severe hypothermia.
Listen to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KylMqxLzNGo

When you're down, everything seems like shit. But it can get better. I promise. Your situation is temporary. Your skin colour is irrelevant. The content of your character and your deeds are important. Your son needs you to be there for him.

Please don't hurt yourself mate. I don't know if you are religious. I am. And this verse helped me. Whether you have faith or not, it is inspiring:

> Philippians 4:12-14New International Version (NIV)

12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

14 Yet it was good of you to share in my troubles.

Hold on mate and please know for certain that your situation WILL change for the better. I will pray for you, anon.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.