[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Privilege Game http://youtu.be/AOMpxsiUg2Q Just watch it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (1 MB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 2208x1242
>The Privilege Game

http://youtu.be/AOMpxsiUg2Q

Just watch it.
>>
>>72084541
>pansexual black muslims male
Lol, he can be in love with all the genders while they throw him from a rooftop.
>>
Lasted exactly 30 seconds like my first time
>>
>>72084541
Didn't watch but I'm still pissed.
>>
>>72084541
> really

> makes

> you

> think
>>
>>72084719
>>72084734
>>72084941
The last 1 minute is where the Trump card is played.
>>
>>72084734
>>72084941
>>72085052
>no one watched and does not realize that this is a parody of the self-destructive nature of social justice
>literally includes a Trump Card
>>
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>72084541
Awesome
>>
>>72085136
IT'S WAY TOO LONG TO WASTE YOUR TIME WATCHING THAT FAR, PLUS I CAN'T STAND LOOKING AT SMUG POO DEAL THE CARDS WITH HIS STUPID AUSSIE CUNT ACCENT
>>
>>72084541
that was pretty good, I know they are probably saying like look what could happen if you lash out against the left but fuck those free loading welfare scumbags anyway.
>>
>>72084541
The video is too long
>>tldr
>>Muh feels
>>Womp womp it's a joke
>>
File: 1402473545908.gif (1 MB, 170x128) Image search: [Google]
1402473545908.gif
1 MB, 170x128
>>72084541
>wagegap card

fucking lost it
>>
Ending is good. First 4 minutes seem like SJW shit, but then after that it's pretty easy to see the parody in it, that the SJWs have started to ruin things for themselves AND the people they say they're speaking for.

A bit on the long side though.
>>
>>72084541
Pretty funny.
>>
>>72084541
they missed an opportunity to introduce the pussy pass card and move her to stage 8
>>
>card can only be played white or jewish
>or jewish

OY GEVALT
>>
This guy makes great videos
>>
>>72085716
The parody should be pretty obvious once the white girl starts talking. Any video with a "serious" progressive message wouldn't have made her nearly that sarcastic.
>>
Oh, now I remember the channel from this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIfVFc7PlxQ

Buzzfeed tier.
>>
Parody is there but the message isn't super clear.

Fuck those annoying accents though.
>>
This shit is out of Australia, no wonder.
>>
That was awesome. I can't wait for Trump to revoke all the social equality cards.

Also ... The woman on the far left is wonderful actress. I hated her in the last video as much as in this. Brilliant!
>>
>>72087323
yea we saw your comment on youtube gj
>>
File: E1452285104470.jpg (661 KB, 958x775) Image search: [Google]
E1452285104470.jpg
661 KB, 958x775
REMINDER: THE ONLY WAY TO WIN IS TO NOT PLAY
>>
>>72086684

it's making fun of everyone. as it should
>>
>>72085136
Dude, I got four minutes in and was bored as hell.
>>
>>72088088
PRAISE KEK!
>>
>>72084541
"Civilized discussions are so last century!"
Everything wrong with the current world in a nutshell.
>>
That was incredible
>>
dude should have never played social consciousness card
>>
>>72084541
>at least your grandfather was allowed to play
"Well, he died in the war while my mother fucked the milk man"

I hate how woman see themselves as the ultimate victim, while the men that worked 16hrs a day or fought in the army to provide for their wifes were just "class struggles".
>>
File: nope_walk_away.png (20 KB, 642x715) Image search: [Google]
nope_walk_away.png
20 KB, 642x715
>>72084541
>open video
>9 minutes
>close video
>>
>>72092503
Women are the primary victims of war because they're the ones who lose their husbands, fathers, sons, ... in war.
>>
That's just fucking weird. The guy made some anti-SJW video, but this video seems entirely pro-SJW aside from the woman being obnoxious and them making some fun of some SJW concepts.
>>
>>72094977
watch the whole video. its a critique of social justice and how instead of empowering those who follow its doctrine, it just has its followers dis-empower those they feel are somehow more privileged than them. in the end one of the guys even plays a "trump card", refering to the backlash that the SJW movement that is happening here in america, and even some of the nationalist movements around the world.
>>
>>72090462
Oh Hungary, your poor education might come in handy when it comes to resisting the mudslime but your country certainly isn't evolving past our own respective countries.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.