[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of my child's progressive school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: nu school.jpg (86 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
nu school.jpg
86 KB, 720x960
What does /pol/ think of my child's progressive school? I think it's a step in the right direction.
>>
>>72083095
Why? So he can be proud of himself and not change anything? What a retarded ass move.
>>
>>72083095
Also, fuck you you Jewish scum piece of shit
>>
>Rabbi

I don't know what I expected
>>
>>72083095
>Rabbi
the whole point of grades is to encourage people to study, without grades people just half-ass everything and applauds ensue
>>
>>72083095
I can understand why they would think that's a good idea, being dumb teachers, but if your child is doing bad in fucking elementary school then you've got big problems already.
>>
>>72083311
>>72083379
>>72083395

>childless virgins detected

This is a middle school btw. It is important to build a child's confidence first and foremost, above all else. My sons not going to excel at anything if he has no confidence in himself so this really is a step in the right direction.
>>
>>72083669
It's not real though. By ignoring the realities of their school life, you are simply leaving them ill prepared for high school. If you argument argue that the coddling will continue there as well, you have to accept that at some point they will be on their own, and at that point coddling leaves them ill prepared. They shouldn't be confident if they have nothing to be confident in. You shouldn't build confidence on a fucking lie.

Also, I'm surprised that a middle school still sends report cards to parents first.
>>
>>72083669
What is the point of going to school?
>>
>>72083095
Your wife's son is becoming a Jew?
>>
>>72083095
>JewSA
it's even worse than expected. you know what to do? there is only one solution, the final one
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshiva_Ketana_of_Long_Island

this is the school btw
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.