[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mom dying of cancer thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 34
File: jesus-christ.jpg (133 KB, 800x482) Image search: [Google]
jesus-christ.jpg
133 KB, 800x482
i have no energy to give it a /pol/ related meme this time, but i appreciate your prayers bros
>>
Give her some weed and she'll be fine
>>
>>72081167

eh she won't do it, too reaganite
>>
if god is omnipotent what does he need with worhsip?
>>
>>72081770
>if god is omnipotent what does he need with worhsip?
christfag here
according to the bible, its the same reason he created us and the same reason Jesus died on the cross. he didn't need a creation but he longed for something to love and be loved by. he didn't need to die for us and could have easily wiped the slate clean and started fresh, but he couldn't stand the thought of leaving us to our fate of self destruction.

see John 3:16
>>
>>72081014
Sending prayers your way
>>
>>72081014
Hope she dies and go to hell just like I'm going to.
>>
Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch,
or weep tonight, and give Your Angels and Saints
charge over those who sleep.
Tend your sick ones, O Lord Christ, especially
Anon's mum.
Rest your weary ones.
Bless your dying ones.
Soothe your suffering ones.
Pity your afflicted ones.
Shield your joyous ones.
And all for your love’s sake.
Amen.
>>
File: 4017804305_ee319e83fd.jpg (62 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
4017804305_ee319e83fd.jpg
62 KB, 500x376
>>72081014
Stay strong anon and make sure you are with her until the end

Always comfort her and help her, be on your best behavior for her sake and show her that you love her and appreciate how she has been for you in your life and protected you when you were young.
>>
I'm so sorry, anon.
>>
praying for your mother, may God bless both of you
>>
>>72081014
don't listen to anything that gets posted on here, but i read in some thing a guy made on pol, red clover tea.
>>
Sorry man I couldn't imagine losing a parent. Prayers be with you and your family.
>>
>>72084246
whoops forgot my sentace, but yeah red clover tea look it up, don't be crazy and give her 5 glasses a day, give her a glass a day.
>>
>>72084307
this as well

red clover tea can help fight cancer, could help out
>>
>>72084246
Yes This. Don't listen to anyone. But il throw my 2 cents in.
On a board a long while ago in a redpill thread, Vitamin D supplement.
Had a convincing infographic too. Anyway im praying bro, chin up no matter what happens.
>>
>>72081014
God Bless you and your mother. Prayers for your mom, and for you. Peace.

Prayer to Mother Mary for those Suffering with Cancer

"Mary, health of the sick, you brought forth into our world Jesus Christ, our Divine Healer. In your caring goodness, intercede for (mention name), who is truly in need of miraculous assistance.

If it be God’s will, I ask this day that the gift of healing from all forms of cancer be granted to (name). Comfort him/him during times of anguish, pain, confusion and despair. Ask our gracious Savior to grant him/her physical health, inner peace and patience in suffering.

May God’s healing graces grant (name) a life of happiness, health and fulfillment here on earth, and one day the joy of eternal glory in His loving embrace. Amen."

Prayer to St. Peregrine (Patron Saint of the Cancer Afflicted)

"O great Saint Peregrine, you who bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease, and were favored with the vision of Jesus Christ coming down from his cross to heal your affliction, ask of God and our Lady, the cure of these sick people whom we entrust to you.

(Pause here to silently recall the names of the sick for whom you are praying.)

Aided by your intercessions, we praise God and give thanks for his kindness and mercy. Amen"
>>
>>72081014
Hey bro it'll be okay. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers and know that it's not the end of the world. Can I have her first name? My grandma is very close to God and likes to pray specifically.
>>
>>72081014
good luck, anon.
>>
Prayers don't help OP.

Lets hope medical science saves her life.
>>
>>72081014
It's not going to be nice OP, just remember when she's gonna start leashing out on people she's just being scared and angry at her life slowly coming to an end.
>>
>>72081014
God bless you and your Mom canadabro
>>
>>72081014
Well, lad
>>
>>72084670
Prayers are to help after anon
>>
>>72081014
God Bless
>>
File: image.png (195 KB, 318x396) Image search: [Google]
image.png
195 KB, 318x396
>>72081014
>>
>>72081014
Stay strong /pol/lack
>>
>>72081014
Shit sorry. We thought all the cancer left her when you were born :(

You are in my prayers.
>>
>>72081014
Prayin for you anon
>>
>>72081014
pure thc oil

you have to try. its your mama
>>
LITERALLY WHO FUCKING CARES????

That's life buddy, quit looking for devine intervention that doesn't exist.
>>
What kind of cancer, OP? There's always hope.
>>
RIP in peace

She raised a good shitposter
>>
>>72081014
May God be with you and your mother f(am).
>>
>>72081014
God Bless
>>
File: image.png (65 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
65 KB, 300x240
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 548x618) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 548x618
>>72085081
>>
>>72081014
LOOK AT THIS!!! URGENT!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBUGVkmmwbk

The only way medicine makes money is if there's a patent. Therefore the only drugs that get promoted are synthetic drugs, because you can patent them. Natural cures, curing cancer through diet, through mineral supplementation, through cannabis oil consumption, all these other methods are demonized and discredited by the Big Pharma controlled medical industry.

Literally dozens of ways to cure cancer, but there isn't a way that will make Pfizer a trillion dollars.

And everybody who wants to talk about "quack medicine" should take a good hard look at fucking oncology. Oncologists prescribe carcinogens for the treatment of cancer. In an anonymous survey, 8/10 oncologists would not use their own methods to treat themselves or a loved one. (Google it.)

I'm an RN. The best oncologists in the world have cure rates below 5%. But cancer treatment typically costs $10-30,000 PER MONTH. Let me tell you what it does, it either kills you, or it makes you wish you were dead. And the cancer almost ALWAYS comes back.
>>
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxNzA3MjM3OTAx.jpg (155 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxNzA3MjM3OTAx.jpg
155 KB, 1200x1200
>>72084546
>praying to people and not the almighty God
>>
>>72085081
Don't listen to this heretic, he is seeking much needed attention
>>
>>72081014
Did she get it from talking to Australians too much?
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 984x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 984x629
>>72085350
> DOCTORS HATE HIM!!1!!!
fuck off
>>
>>72085368
Prayer to people is fine. Only worship is idolatry. Fuck off Protty scum.
>>
File: christ chan.jpg (95 KB, 815x980) Image search: [Google]
christ chan.jpg
95 KB, 815x980
>>72081014

I'll pray for her and you anon.
>>
File: crusade3.jpg (73 KB, 525x438) Image search: [Google]
crusade3.jpg
73 KB, 525x438
>>72081770
We do not worship for the sake of God but for our own sake. Worship reminds us to be faithful and diligent in our service to the Lord. Amen.
>>
>>72081014
>god gave my mom cancer
>pls god don't let my mom die from cancer

lol Praying isn't going to do shit.

inb4; fedora
>>
>>72085350
And let me tell you something else, human cells can run on either ketones, or sugar.

Cancer cells can only run on sugar.

Now you can't cut sugar out of your diet 100%, but you can come damn close. You need to look up Ketogenic diets.

Cancer is NOT a death sentence, but cancer treatment is.
>>
>>72081014
Muslim here, ill remember your mom in my prayers

Hope she gets better man, stay strong you fucking leaf
>>
>>72085368
>>praying to people

You pray to them to intercede for you with God. Just like you go to your mom to intercede for you with your dad, when your dad tells you "no." Or you get your friend, who is the favorite nephew of a CEO of great company, to intercede for you to get hired at that company.

The move voices on your behalf to God, the better.
>>
>>72081014
I can offer a prayer tonight to Allah for your and her well-being.
>>
>>72085655
I seriously hope this is bait, but people actually believe this absolute nonsense so I feel the need to call you a fucking retard. Steve Jobs died because he tried this ketogenic bullshit instead of chemo.

Stop taking cancer advice from youtube comments.
>>
>>72085246
>>72085424

Are you implying that God is going to save his mother?

God does not interfere with mortals anymore, he merely observes and makes sure you keep your faith during dark times.
>>
>>72085632
>lol Praying isn't going to do shit.
Oh ye of little Faith. It is amazing what the power of prayer has done, and can do.
>>
>>72085791
>Oh ye of little Faith.

According to you niggers god's the one that gave her cancer as it is his "will"

So why the fuck would he change his mind just because some weebs on a taiwanese toothpick sharpening board prayed.
>>
File: 5-HOLISTIC-DOCTORS-DEAD.jpg (111 KB, 620x521) Image search: [Google]
5-HOLISTIC-DOCTORS-DEAD.jpg
111 KB, 620x521
>>72085505
someone hates them. this was in 2015 and only in 1 state, Florida
>>
>>72085787
God intervenes regularly. New saints are being canonized all the time. Miracles do happen.
>>
>>72085787
Of course not but I also don't think there's any point screaming "GOD'S NOT GOING TO SAVE YOU" any time someone looks for divine help/guidance. People like you are why everyone hates atheists.
>>
>>72085505
Look something up on Google instead of being a shithead as your default operating mode.

Burzynski has cured hundreds of people, how many people have you cured?

The Texas Medical Board has spent the last 15 years launching lawsuit after lawsuit at Burzynski's clinic but they can't disbar him and they can't shut him down because his patients keep showing up to the trials and testifying that he cured them of inoperable brain cancer.

And it's a little hard to argue with that, even though the FDA has spent millions and millions of taxpayer dollars doing so.
>>
>>72085350
Vitamin B17?
>>
>>72085632
Struggle is a part of life. God gave us the good and the bad in this life. Take comfort in knowing you will be reunited one day. The pain you feel now will make you stronger, as God wills.
>>
>>72086056
i dont see why they dont just florida him
>>
>>72081014
My thoughts are with you, brother.

No pics that do my feelings justice, just remember that energy never dies.
>>
>>72081014
How does my family not get cancer. They chain smoke and eat heavily processed shit their whole lives. Must be what's in the air in certain nigger cities.
>>
>>72086132
Then why are you going against god by trying to get him to remove the struggle?
>>
>>72081014
my mom die from cancer too.
there is no God.. becouse if he are - he FUCKIN SADIST
>>
>>72085758
Anecdotal evidence.

It didn't work for Steve Jobs, LOL.

Guess what faggot, current survival rate for pancreatic cancer is 6%.

That's the people who trust Oncology, mind you. The people who get the surgery and the chemo and the radiation.

6% of them survive five years, and that's called "cured."

Burzynski has CURED PEOPLE OF CANCER.

AS IN, HE TREATED PEOPLE WITH CANCER, AND THEIR CANCER WENT AWAY, AND THEY DO NOT HAVE CANCER ANYMORE.

READ THAT AGAIN OVER AND OVER UNTIL IT SINKS IN.

RESEARCH THIS!!!!!
>>
>>72085928
>So why the fuck would he change his mind
You change your mind.

I do not know why God does what He does. I don't understand the human condition and how God works when we have Free Will. But, God does everything for a reason. We may not know or understand why God does what He does, but He has His reasons.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8 KB, 339x434) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8 KB, 339x434
>>72081014
Lost my dad to cancer last year

In his last few months he got really bad, he was inside a hospital, depressed and constantly on pain medication. He was very independent and he hated the fact that he had to rely on other people to do everything for him.
It was actually very sad to see this happen to him.

I must admit, after he passed away I was mixed feelings because it was a good thing to know he is finally not in pain anymore and he is at peace but then I did feel sad at the fact that he is gone and I will never see him again or talk to him

The pain is very real when losing someone close to you, but it's temporary and life will get better

I wish you and your mum all the best and I hope things will be okay
>>
>>72086362
>Lost my dad to cancer last year
Very sorry for your loss.
>>
File: 1417793318127.jpg (44 KB, 500x570) Image search: [Google]
1417793318127.jpg
44 KB, 500x570
My mother also has cancer. So far, practical advice in this thread includes:

-Weed
-Red clover tea
-Vitamin D supplements
-Burzynski stuff

Any advice on how to make use of the weed? Does just any weed work? Do you smoke it? Vape it? Make butter and eat it?

Any other practical things to look into?
>>
File: CfdEnT-UMAADfYA.jpg (53 KB, 600x251) Image search: [Google]
CfdEnT-UMAADfYA.jpg
53 KB, 600x251
>>72085758
https://youtu.be/gZECBybIUZM

This guy is a youtube doctor
Trust him
>>
>>72086056
Peer-reviewed experimental trials. Burzynski has published precisely zero of those on his methods because they can't stand up to the scientific rigor expected of the rest of the medical community. His "evidence" relies entirely on teary-eyed anecdotes. Not that people like you are capable of understanding the difference. Stay stupid.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hUoyXKf81c
Sharon Kelly: Cannabis Killed My Terminal Stage IV Lung Cancer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqHassCMX-0
Cannabis oil cures baby of an Inoperable Brain Tumor
There are plenty of stories. You said your mother cannot smoke- try the oil in a capsule.
if i were to contract cancer that's what i'd do. I hope she gets better.
>>
File: Bob_and_Doug_McKenzie.jpg (30 KB, 456x305) Image search: [Google]
Bob_and_Doug_McKenzie.jpg
30 KB, 456x305
>>72081014
Sorry Canadanon. Stay strong brother.
>>
File: il_214x170.592575808_er47.jpg (14 KB, 214x170) Image search: [Google]
il_214x170.592575808_er47.jpg
14 KB, 214x170
>>72081014
Sending prayers
>>
File: dispairnichijou.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
dispairnichijou.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>72086362
>I must admit, after he passed away I was mixed feelings because it was a good thing to know he is finally not in pain anymore and he is at peace but then I did feel sad at the fact that he is gone and I will never see him again or talk to him

I felt the same way when my mom died of it. She passed in my senior year of HS.
>>
>>72086262
I am not. Acceptance is a part of the struggle. Coming to terms and seeing the positives of a situation, even a horrific situation like this, is absolutely imperative. Praying to God to cure cancer might make one feel better, but I do not believe God will be any more likely to cure it for that prayer. I could be wrong, of course, but I have yet to see evidence otherwise.
>>
>>72086547
you cannot overdose on marijuana so why not use pure thc extracts? the higher potency can't hurt
>>
>>72086301
Russians need to prayer to the sacred heart
The sacred heart devotion I think its forbidden by the orthodox church but catholics do it
>>
>>72086762
I live in Texas. All I know about how to get stuff is random weed from some dude. Do you know how I could get any other specific products like thc extracts?
>>
>>72085758
>Steve Jobs died because he tried this ketogenic bullshit instead of chemo.

LOL no. He tried a fruits / veggies diet. Keto would be all fat and protein.

In the few studies that have been performed, keto diet enhanced the effectiveness of chemo/radiation. It definitely weakens cancer cells.

Whether or not it would be enough to kill them alone, before they kill you? No studies one way or the other.

Another thing that has barely been tried but which shows promise...in real studies, not just some nature quack's site...is induced fever. But it's risky because the fevers required were in the 105-110F range. (Not clear on how they protected the brain in those trials.)

But OP said his mom is "dying" which suggests a pretty advanced stage. I hope I'm wrong, but I suspect this means she's beyond help at this point. All I can do is offer my prayers.

I've been there OP. Lost my dad to fucking cancer. May God carry you through this.
>>
>>72086657
You need to look up the details of the lawsuits to find out what keeps happening every time he tries to initiate trials, you obviously haven't spent the MONTHS of research it would take to be familiar with this case AT ALL.

And you are IGNORING that the only people you consider to be credible are the ones who have a multi-hundreds of billions of dollars a year incentive to cover this story up.

Try actually looking into it instead of reading a hit-piece that it took you all of 30 seconds to skim.
>>
File: IMG_1286.jpg (643 KB, 1584x1660) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1286.jpg
643 KB, 1584x1660
>>
>>72086762
thats a very very bad thing, you can over dose on weed, i know friends that had a friend who dabbed and lost mind then died. Do not use weed, for any use cancer is a bad idea, might backfire.

>inb4 fuck off can't over dose on le weed
>>
>>72086762
you do OD, it just is not lethal or anything. you get basically a bad trip and freak the fuck out. It is not pleasant at all.
>>
>>72086657
>His "evidence" relies entirely on teary-eyed anecdotes.

And you know, people's cancer results, you know, from before and after.

Are you literally a paid troll? You should be, there's very powerful interests who would pay you a lot of money to unscientifically attack someone's scientific credibility.
>>
>>72081223
Learn how to make good edibles, hell even make some pasta. It does fucking wonders for pain compared to opiates and being constipated all the time.
>>
>>72086919
come to durango, colorado

its the closest town to the southern border
>>
Glad to see a huge lacking of edgy retards in this thread. I'm newly religious, took up faith to help my depression. I'll pray for you And your mother OP. I'm not sure how I would be able to handle your situation. Stay strong friend.
>>
Lots of prayer my hat friend.
My mother had a huge tumor on her Ovarian wall, she leads a bible study and is a strong Christian. She went to a surgeon and had it tested and she was cancer free which shocked all of her doctors.
This is her third time shocking her doctors, the first two were breast cancer tumors that ended up being just growths.
Pray, pray, pray.
And realize that the future is in God's hands, not man's.
>>
File: jv4db02hwvb8v7tnabzyo9037il.jpg (114 KB, 1024x709) Image search: [Google]
jv4db02hwvb8v7tnabzyo9037il.jpg
114 KB, 1024x709
>>72086547
Request a miraculous medal for her
You can find them free online to be sent to you
>>
>>72087001
that can be hardly be called an overdose in any sense of the word

just call that being a pussy
>>
File: 101-22.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
101-22.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
>>72086761
Ive put in prayer request online to benedictine monks
It cured my friends aunt's untreatable cancer to treatable cancer which has gone into remission due to chemo
>>
Going to pray for your mom bro, if the worst happens remember that this is the natural way, the mother should die earlier than her son, stay strong.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ-V-2RvSr8
Brain Tumors and Cannabis: Jeremy Kigar of Michigan 2013
https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=wSsRa4d34L4
Girl stops having seizures after cannabis oil treatments

Two more. Some people use capsules as a supplement. The ones with brain tumors use an oil and drink it. Some say Hemp Oil (green like olive oil) Others use the black oil (THC? Illegal) I'm not sure which is more potent.
>>
>>72081014
will pray for your mother leafbro, hope she recovers
>>
File: Rosary_Defeats_God__s_Enemies.jpg (23 KB, 315x198) Image search: [Google]
Rosary_Defeats_God__s_Enemies.jpg
23 KB, 315x198
>>72081014
Pray a rosary get rosary beads you might get a miracle
>>
>>72085081
God still grants miracles ive witnessed many
I use to be a atheist,which was a bad decision.
You might want to become catholic and get yourself in good grace with god.
>>
>>72087784
>You might want to become catholic and get yourself in good grace with god.
Amen.

>god
God.
>>
File: sr_ROSARY-AND-SWORD-225x224.jpg (13 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
sr_ROSARY-AND-SWORD-225x224.jpg
13 KB, 225x224
>>72081014
get rosary beads,learn to pray the rosary online
Pray for a miracle
>>
File: Zari.png (268 KB, 402x278) Image search: [Google]
Zari.png
268 KB, 402x278
>>72081014
Normally I'd say nice blog faggot, but my mom died this year, prayin for anon
>>
File: images.png (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8 KB, 205x246
Sorry bro.

I can't imagine losing a parent.
>>
Don't know if you know this, but fasting before the chemo might help the body
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fasting-might-boost-chemo/
>>
>>72081014
There is no God, your mom will die and go nowhere.
>>
>>72086761
Become catholic
Alot of dead saints have cured cancer through prayer its how they get canonised through the church
>>
>>72088642
Thats not true
He needs to find christ through mary
Learn about the saints he will get the miracle he needs if he gets himself in good grace with god
>>
>>72081014

ATTENTION OP

PLEASE READ

ATTENTION OP

Have her try this protocol completely. If she doesn't want to do, it stuff it in her fucking mouth if you have to.

>https://www.cancertutor.com/kelmun/
>>
>>72081014
str8 to hell m9
do not pass go
do not collect 200
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-26-02-50-06.png (188 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-26-02-50-06.png
188 KB, 480x854
>>
>>72081014
>Jim Kelmun Baking Soda and Maple Syrup Protocol

This treatment is a combination of pure, 100% maple syrup and aluminum-free baking soda. The maple syrup targets cancer cells (which consume 15 times more glucose than normal cells) and the baking soda is dragged into the cancer cells with the maple syrup.

When buying maple syrup, buy “Grade B” maple syrup. If you cannot get “Grade B,” then get the darkest “Grade A” you can get.

The baking soda, being very alkaline, is the main anti-cancer substance. The maple syrup is a “carrier” to get the baking soda inside the cancer cells.

Measurements for baking soda are for a level TEAspoon, or a very slightly rounded TEAspoon.

Based on other alkaline protocols, this protocol works by killing the microbes which are inside of the cancer cells. See the “What Causes Cancer” article, linked to on the left side-bar, to understand what I am talking about.

There are actually several different cancer protocols which involve highly alkaline products: cesium chloride, calcium and baking soda.

The mixture is made by mixing one part high quality baking soda with three parts (pure, 100%) maple syrup in a small saucepan.
>>
>>72089446
>No water is added to the mixture!

Arm & Hammer and Red Mill brand baking soda (preferred), which is now called “All Natural,” qualify as being “aluminum free” brands. Do NOT mix the baking soda and maple syrup in an aluminum pot or pan!! Use Pyrex (or similar), stainless steel or copper cookware only!

In fact, if you own any aluminum cookware – THROW IT AWAY!! Aluminum is the main cause of dementia.

Stir the mixture briskly with low heat for 5-10 minutes. Start at 120 degrees, and attempt to find the right temperature for your stove and altitude, by increasing or decreasing the temperature until you find the ideal temperature so that the mixture does not burn and the mixture binds together.

If the mixture tastes terrible, you burned it, which is easy to do. But if you keep it just warm enough so that it doesn’t burn, the two substances will combine and it will taste quite pleasant.

Also, I would not refrigerate the mixture at all. And I would not make more than a nine-day supply at one time. I suggest these rules to insure the mixture does not separate during storage. Just leave it at room temperature.

Change your diet to include no processed sugar and no white flour! This is because you want the cancer cells to consume as much baking soda/maple syrup as possible! In fact, eat only light meals within an hour of the Kelmun, on both sides of the Kelmun.

See the “Cancer Diet” article on the left side-bar for more information about the cancer diet.
>>
>>72089488
>The Dose

It is important to remember that the mixture is only 1/4 baking soda. Thus, to get one TEAspoon of baking soda, it is necessary to take FOUR TEAspoons of the mixture.

Take two, three or four TEAspoons of the mixture daily. Never take them at the same time, always spread them out by at least twenty minutes.

Start at one teaspoon per day (of the mixture) and the next day build up to two teaspoons. Build up to four TEAspoons of the mixture a day. It would not be advisable to say at this level for more than a six weeks at a time, as the Dirt Cheap Protocol explains.

For advanced cancer patients, they can use 16 TEAspoons of the mixture every day, but not for more than one week.

The Original Article Which Made This Protocol Public

Here is a link to a copy of the original article which made this protocol public information:
Original Article

Final Comments

I want to make it clear that I do not depend on the above article to claim the effectiveness of the Kelmun Protocol. I have a perfect understanding of what causes cancer and the Kelmun protocol has very solid cancer theory behind it. I have also received testimonials from people who have used the protocol.

There are some options when using this protocol. Some people use the baking soda with honey without cooking it. Also, cooking is recommended when used with maple syrup or molasses, but not required.

Don’t forget the “Dirt Cheap Protocol,” which uses the Kelmun as its alkaline treatment (all natural cancer treatment must have some alkalinity in it). But a person should only use one highly alkaline protocol per day. Thus, do not use the Kelmun on the same days as Cellect, Cesium Chloride, high doses of barley, a cup of asparagus, etc.:
Dirt Cheap Protocol (uses the Kelmun)
>>
You'll be with her again in paradise, friend
>>
>>72086896
like pray working or something.
>>
>>72081014
If prayer didn't prevent her from cancer, what makes you think it will save her from it
>>
>>72081014
Since everyone here is being prayer brother can someone tell me a prayer to stop violent sleep walking? I have been injuring myself in my sleep. I think it's demons. I wake up from my sleep walking session and it feels like my hip and whole body is in alot of pain.
>>
My Father died of cancer a little more than a year ago shit sucks bro. Good luck man you'll need it.
>>
>>72081014
If you want prayers for your slut mother, then go to Facebook you fucking fag.
>>
File: 475b7d0db78117b3f800f4b5a70b.jpg (194 KB, 1200x1028) Image search: [Google]
475b7d0db78117b3f800f4b5a70b.jpg
194 KB, 1200x1028
>>72081014
Thank me later.

http://pastebin.com/yU8YHa9V
>>
>>72081014
Sending prayers to your mom
>>
>>72081014
>If God let her die (despite your prayers), God is either evil / an asshole or non-existent
>If it's up to God that she lives or dies, then prayers don't matter
>Why would God let people get cancer anyway?
>if Heaven and some next live is what really matters, then why the fuck do we live this mortal life with all the misery?
>if it's our fault because of some fucking ancestor, then God is childish - why do we suffer from a sin of some ancient humans?
>if it's because Satan, then God should know what'll happen and should stop it before that. Why would God let an evil being rule over our lives?

Anyway:
I sincerely hope your mother will get better.
>>
>>72081014
Trust me when I say just kill her now with a pillow. Its faster and more humane. Just don't brake her nose.
>>
>>72091059

You are the personification of that article that linked autism to atheism. It's not really normal behavior to interrogate a religious person while their loved one is dying. We'll find a cure though, anon. Someday.
>>
>>72081014
hey friend, my mom passed from cancer a few years ago, just try and make her last days comfortable, and then live your life in way that would make her proud.
>>
>>72086761
if its gods will for his mother to pass then so be it. he will overcome the struggle and comeout stronger. Blaming god for the death is pointless hate. and trying to understand gods reasoning for his actions would be stupid of us. Thats the point of faith.

...but if you keep praying and one day you find yourself cancer free? well then i hope you would be a believer by that point. either way, life is as beautiful as it is horrible, and no one said it was going to be easy
>>
File: flowers.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
flowers.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
>>72081014
My mother is dying too. She is 75 years old and suffering from cancer. I have gone from full time work to part time so I can look after her in her own home. She will not die in hospital. I will visit her in about an hour and my daughter will visit her when she finishes school. The district nurse also visits daily.

I send you my prayers, anon. I will pray for your mother that she doesn't suffer. And I will pray for you to have strength.
God bless you.
>>
>>72081770
Nothing. He does not need you. He is your father and he loves you, but he does not need you.

You need to prove that his love for you is not misplaced.
>>
>>72086056
I just read his Wikipedia article and it's nothing but propaganda against him and his clinic. Makes me think he's actually curing cancer.
>>
>>72082874
>he longed for something to love and be loved by
Not omnipotent then, is he?
You religidiots are just too easy. Gimme a hard one, ffs!
>>
>>72092990
y so narrowminded now?

lets assume you like puppies. who doesnt right? theyre adorable. and if you show that puppy love, that puppy will show you love back right? this is genuine love between the two of you.

now say you forced the puppy against his will to like you. lets say you beat your puppy as punishment. that puppy will grow up knowing you are his owner and will follow you, but will always be timid around you. will never be as excited as other owners dogs out of fear that you might beat him. would you honestly be able to live with yourself knowing you raised your cute puppy like a straight asshole? you would have no clue of what true love would be if all you knew about love was your half beaten dog.

so if someone is asking for you to love them, why would you make a conscious effort to spite them? think of it it another way. God is so powerful that he created the universe but has so much humility that even our heavenly father needs our love. when someone is being this open to you why would you openly mock them?
>>
>>72092576
>>72081014
sorry to hear this guys, best of wishes
>>
File: Orthodox Christian.png (769 KB, 640x440) Image search: [Google]
Orthodox Christian.png
769 KB, 640x440
>>72093866
Thanks mate. God bless.
>>
>>72093777
>lets assume
Let's not. If you want to believe an invisible man in the sky is your master, go ahead. I'm not stopping you. But once I've told you that it's rubbish, continuing to spout rubbish isn't "saving my soul". It's being an annoying twat.
F'r instance...
>if someone is asking for you to love them, why would you make a conscious effort to spite them?
There you go again with the ass-umptions. If god wants me to love him, he can tell me himself. I'm sure he doesn't need you as a mouthpiece.
Just drop the preacher shit and get over yourself. God's not going to reward you for finding more retards online.
>>72091654
And you are the personification of religious arrogance. Wanna know why?
This is Op
>>72081770
That's why.
Now go scrape your knees somewhere were we can't hear you mumbling to yourself.
Proselytizing in a "my mom's got cancer" thread is as despicable as it gets.
>>
>>72094999
my mother died from pancreatic cancer a little over a year ago I'm in my early 20s. The pain comes and goes. The only thing I wish I did more was share more of my life with her. I could tell she was afraid and filled with regret. I was so afraid of her being disappointed in me, that I hide things from her and the rest of my family. Better know nothing than the bad. This lie eats me up with I think of my mom now. The more you know each other the more you love each other. Go talk to your mom and get to know her. Life is about experience. Don't deny your childhood.
>>
>>72092576
>>72081014
Hoping they attain moksha.
>>
I'm praying.
>>
>>72081014
>>>/x/
>>
>>72081014

THC oil. Do it. Save her life
>>
I pray your mom dies, without you there.
>>
File: tea and crumpets.jpg (410 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
tea and crumpets.jpg
410 KB, 1632x1224
>>72096481
I can deal with loss. The pain is difficult. But it gradually diminishes. I'm 48 and my wife was killed in a car crash in 2012. She lost her life age 45. My life turned upside down. In English law the body must be identified before an autopsy can be done. The police were so kind to me and my daughter. I had to view her battered lifeless body. And tell the medics and police "aye, that's her". A formal recognition. I remember putting my hand on her forehead and nothing. I'm in fucking tears now, remembering that moment. I loved her so much.
Then the death certificate can be signed. Worst day of my life. Here today, gone tomorrow. The medics and police were beyond helpful. The police assigned a family liaison officer to help my daughter and I with paperwork and putting us in contact with services that could help us.
Our daughter was 13 at the time. She's 17 now and is thriving. All my grandparents have gone. I nursed my maternal grandmother to her last moment as she refused to drink tea made by anyone but me.
I know it's a bit stereotypical bonglish to love tea that much. But it's really is a big part of our culture. (the stereotype is true) If I go to someone's home, then being offered a cup of tea is customary. Likewise, if anyone visits my home, I make a brew. That was 1989 when I was younger. As I look back, the tea was her only liquid intake, and I made it in the traditional way that she taught me. It was a comforting rite for her.

Death is a certainty. If you live, then you must die.
It can be tragic for those left behind. But life goes on.
>>
/pol/ you gotta spend more time with your parents regardless because they won't be here for long.

>>72081014
Spend more time with her OP. Hope she gets better. But for now, all you can give her is happiness and your presence.
>>
>>72098747
>I can deal with loss. The pain is difficult.

You're crazy. You're saying two disparate things as if they can co-exist.
>>
File: Jesus_sees_you.jpg (160 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Jesus_sees_you.jpg
160 KB, 1200x900
>>72081014
O, wielka Matko Boga! Ty, co jesteś uzdrowieniem chorych i Lekarką wszelkiej niemocy! Przybądź na ratunek słudze ciężką chorobą złożonemu, za którym gorące prośby do Twego serca zanosimy. O, Pocieszycielko strapionych! Ześlij promień nadziei rodzinie zatroskanej, choremu zaś daj upragnioną łaskę zdrowia, o ile to wyjdzie ku pożytkowi jego duszy. O, Wspomożenie Wiernych! Podźwignij rychło z łoża boleści tę ofiarę nawiedzenia Pańskiego, jeśli taka jest wola Boża, a wdzięcznym sercem opowiadać będziemy cuda Twej dobroci i wielbić Imię Twoje. Amen.
>>
>>72081014
My grandmother just recently died of cancer. Shes in the holy spirit awaiting the day of ressurection/day of judgement to recieve new and glorious bodies.
Don't forget that we live forever through jesus christ. So don't be too sad.

Also.. try the hemp oil stuff and look up rick simpson. Depending on which type of cancer it is might be worth a shot.
>>
Praying for her and strength for you!
>>
>>72099592
I don't think that's as binary as you say..
You can deal with loss but the pain can be difficult before you overcome it. In your version either you have no pain at any point or you have only pain.. Pretty ridiculous senpai.
>>
praying is the original slacktivism. how to do nothing but still think you did and feel better about yourself.
>>
>>72081014
Prayed for her and you, Anon.
>>
File: 1449386155163.jpg (35 KB, 406x523) Image search: [Google]
1449386155163.jpg
35 KB, 406x523
>>72081014
Praying for you since last night Canada-bro.

May you and your mother find salvation through Christ
>>
>>72099953
It's difficult because you can't deal with the pain.

Thus, the world, "pain."

You can only endure and distract yourself. The pain will take its course and there's nothing you can do to stop it. It is stronger than you.
>>
File: 1459466483212.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1459466483212.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>72104148
Really? all pain isn't permanent nor of the same strength, infact most pain is temporary, stop defending your erroneous claim anon.. Not sure if you're serious or stupid right now.. time to stop posting.
>>
>>72081014
Stay strong there is always hope
I ve prayed for her
>>
File: feelguy2.png (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
feelguy2.png
42 KB, 400x400
Stay strong /pol/ack

Do it for your mother.
>>
>>72081014
She will be alright! She will be playing piano again in no time, no worries.
>>
>>72081014
God bless your mother OP. You and your family have my thoughts and prayers
>>
>>72081014
Sorry to hear it, praying too.
>>
>>72105701
Everyone knows immediate pain dissipates with time. Nobody can "deal" with pain, however, unless you take drugs. The only option is to distract yourself or wallow.

Also, you can pretend you're stronger than the pain. That'll help.
>>
>>72081014
Where is your god now fgt.

Oh well, use her money wisely.
>>
>>72109135
He was probably doing that already.

Now he's going to have to get a job.
>>
>>72081014
Spend all the time you can with her
>>
>>72081014
>be mom
>give birth to son
>son ends up being retarded
>try to raise him the best i can
>nothing works
>son turns into
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>get cancer and die
>>
>>72081014
hope she pulls through OP
>>
File: 1459620599487.jpg (32 KB, 292x241) Image search: [Google]
1459620599487.jpg
32 KB, 292x241
>>72109642
Damn Finland, you cold.
>>
>>72109642
Fucking Hell mane.
>>
>>72081014

Stay strong brother.
>>
>>72081014

Try dying of cancer yourself you pathetic fuck
>>
/Pol/locks are pretty sensitive.

It makes sense because everything in the real world bothers them and in reality they're only internet tuff guys.

I guess that's why they're losing in the election, again and again.
>>
>>72109642
Kek
>>
>>72109214
Fucking brutal. Lets meet up when Trump starts his world conquest.
>>
>>72110196

What kind of robot response was that bullshit?

I ain't even click rk9 once, and I think you're some form of AI.
>>
>>72081014
thank God your mother wont be around to watch Cucknadia crash and burn
>>
>>72095156
you're the one being a twat m8. You're the one who came in this thread to start shit and got butthurt.
>>
Sorry to hear maple bro

Your friends in the commonwealth down under thinking of you.
>>
>>72110472
Bless those who persecute you
>>
>>72081014
Prayers, bro.

O Almighty God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, we pray to You for Your servant [anon's mum] whose sickness is bringing her to the end of her earthly life.

You are the God whose only-begotten Son taught us that not even the smallest sparrow can fall without Your knowledge, and that
You hold all creation in Your merciful arms.

Look upon Your servant [anon's mum] and allow this illness to be for the death only of those things which are the result of evil and sin.

Let her thoughts be quieted with the peace and confidence of her final deliverance into the fullness of Your love. Keep her soul and body pure, and sanctify them during the time
she remains among us, that on the last day she may be raised up with all Your saints to live with You in never-ending glory.

For to You belong praise and worship, to the
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, now and ever, and unto ages of ages.

Amen.
>>
>>72081014
death to the goyim
>>
>>72081014
How about instead of prayers, you use viral therapy?
>>
>>72110110

There is no need for that mate. Try a bit of compassion.
>>
>>72085787
>God does not interfere with mortals anymore

uh uh uh i used to be a filthy atheist until god made me see the light after 30 years ,he was always there but i was to blind to see
>>
>>72110745
Come on Ezra, we get bombarded with "muh 6 gorillion" all the time, days of remembrance and all that.

It's time to let our Canadian friend have his time to come to terms and grieve.

Not religious so no prayers from me OP, but I'm sorry for what you're going through and hope you find strength in whatever way you can to get through the coming days.
>>
>>72111147
>>72110745

he's probably a proxy fag desu, but 10/10 his jew impression is spot on
>>
>>72081014
I'll pray for your mother to go to heaven.
May god forgive her for anything bad she had done.

also tell her to say this before she die and i can insure you that your mother will be safe anonchan
>Ashadu an la ilaha illa'llah.Ashadu anna Muhammadan Rasululu'llah.
>>
>>72081014
Listen OP

My mother died of cancer... I wish you the best and hers as well. If I could advise you to just try b17 vitamin (look into it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeYMduufa-E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bjpa4JEJ24
>>
>>72089446
>Maple Syrup Protocol

>a fucking leaf
>>
>>72095156
>Proselytizing in a "my mom's got cancer" thread is as despicable as it gets.

if you think people actually become christian "because of /pol/" you need to reevaluate your life
>>
>>72111529
אמא שלך פרוקסי יכתיכת סיני קוסינל
ררררררררררררררררררררייייייייייייייייי
>>
>>72112107
>if you think people actually become christian "because of /pol/

i actualy did praise /pol/
>>
>>72084052
You are a leftist aren't you?
Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.