[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gender Neutral Bathrooms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 12
What's /pol/'s view on them?
>>
>>72080568
why do we need them?
>>
>>72080598
Why do we need gendered bathrooms?
Everybody poops
>>
>female
>male
>raped female
>retards

Why the fuck does it list retards on there?
>>
>>72080568
Faggot companies that boycott states should have their own gender free bathrooms

500K people have signed a boycott against Target. They just have to see it through though.
>>
>>72080568
The eloquence of your argument has led me to make a transition into a /cruzmissile/, which means that my vote will go towards Ted Cruz's campaign instead of Donald Trump's campaign. Cheers.
>>
>>72080700
They were born that way
>>
>>72080700
I'm a pantard cripplesexual, thank you very much.
It's just listing that it's handicap accessible though, seriously. Poor placement of it though.
>>
>>72080568
As an attack helicopter, I need a full helipad and your enclosed bathrooms oppress me
>>
A FtM tranny got told to stop going to the bathroom at my old school and now there's a petition to waste taxpayer money and make another bathroom.
>>
They have them at my university. The tore out the urinals from the men's room and added an extra toilet.

I make a point of peeing on the seat whenever I go there.
>>
>>72080811
That's horseshit. I'm getting real sick of lefties.
>>
>>72080568
piss on the seat and shit on the floor whenever I see one.
>>
UNISEX you illogical faggot.
>>
>>72080811
That's stupid, it should be mandated instead to replace urinals with troughs
>>
>>72080568
what makes this bathroom any different from any other handicap accessible unisex toilet?
>>
>>72080568
Literally nothing wrong with them. Segregation does not make economic sense.
>>
how god damn difficult is it to just go in, do your business and get the fuck out
>>
>>72080811
Us it as a reason to never donate
>>
>>72080568
I identify as cripplgendr
>>
Make the men's room the new unisex bathroom for anyone 16 and up.

Women's room is now the unisex bathroom for 15 and under.

This way everyone wins with what they publicly claim they want, and lose with what they really wanted.
>>
Zero issue with them. Right wing fear mongering about trannies wanting to be pedophiles in the washroom when they just want to take a dump and be left alone amuses me. Republicans are only for small government if you are not gay, lesbian, mexican or transgender.
>>
Dont really care but
>Period blood on toilet
>Pads/Tampons clogging toilet
>No urinals
>>
>>72080568
unisex bathrooms have existed for a while
>>
Keep women's restrooms for women and just make men's restrooms unisex. I wouldn't mind sharing the restroom with a mentally ill woman. I know I could drop them if they tried anything.
>>
>>72081360
Fags always want sex
>>
>>72080568
>all gender restroom

It's just called a >restroom
>>
>>72081425
>trusting teenage boys

I was born at night, not last night
>>
>>72081494

so do straights

what does this have to do with what i said
>>
Almost everywhere I go has a "family" rest room, I feel that these are equivalent to "unisex" bathrooms but I guess not everyone has a family.
>>
>>72081438
I've only seem them with one toilet and have a lock on the door.
>>
>>72080568
I use them as my personal shitting throne. Bretty good. More and more people are catching on unfortunately.

Pretty stupid though. Clear sign of an administration with misplaced priorities.
>>
>>72081595
Imagine men who want sex in a female bathroom
>>
>>72081657

so they have to take a leak with an erection?
>>
>>72081546
I've seen public unisex bathrooms for children in Japan. It's built so that parents can watch the entrances. The wall only goes half way up. So if someone too old for the place is in the bathroom, his or her head will be above the wall.
>>
>>72081736
Or rape a woman in a stall with said erection
>>
>>72081616
there is one toilet behind one lockable door in any self-respecting restroom
>>
>>72081459
>Anonymous
That's actually a really good idea.
>>
>>72080568
B-but how will we know how to use bathrooms if the government doesn't tell us?
>>
>>72080568
indians still wouldn't use them
>>
>>72081784

so you're using the sjw narrative that all men are rapists?

fuck yourself
>>
>>72080710
So, your state's ballot results will look something like:

Trump: 5,983,430
Cruz: 1 (You)
Kass-itch:0

Well, I suppose it's one way to be famous. Enjoy!
>>
>>72081816
I mean that is all there is in the family bathrooms, one toilet and one sink, like a gas station restroom.
>>
Restrooms should be segregated by sex. And queers, no matter how special they think they are, should use the correct restroom (i.e. their biological sex at birth). Not my problem if these degenerates mutilate themselves.
>>
>>72080568
it could just say "restroom" without all the bullshit
>>
>>72080568

This is going to evolved to the point where there are just like 5-10 single person restrooms. will just make it easier than dealing with this shit.

either that or just line up a dozen portable toilets in the parking lot
>>
sry wrong thread
>>
File: idontlikeit.png (10 KB, 150x148) Image search: [Google]
idontlikeit.png
10 KB, 150x148
>>72081962
>>
File: 1460224406020.png (2 MB, 2728x3841) Image search: [Google]
1460224406020.png
2 MB, 2728x3841
>>72080568
Hey, you got a new picture. Congrats!
>>
>>72082354

well we've got fucks on both sides trying to outdo each other
>>
Why is this an issue? With all the things people can spend their time doing they choose to complain about something that isn't a problem.
>>
I always found it kind of strange that bathrooms had to be gender specific in the first place. It's not like you're in there naked or taking showers. Does it really matter if both genders use the sink and shit in the same toilets?
>>
>>72080568
Is disabled a gender then?
>>
>>72080568
Didn't we already have these and they're called unisex bathrooms? It has the silhouette of the man and the woman, with a line separating them? And is also wheelchair accessible?
How the fuck is this any different?
>>
Who cares who goes into what bathroom? Republicans are perverts.
>>
>>72082715
The problem is that given even a tiny opportunity men turn into insatiable rape maniacs and will rape every woman they see
>>
>>72080568
That tranny symbol just looks like a dude with a boner making a tent.
>>
Why aren't we killing trannies in the street? That's the real question!
>>
What does the braille say?
>>
File: hitman-monkey.jpg (59 KB, 409x475) Image search: [Google]
hitman-monkey.jpg
59 KB, 409x475
>What's /pol/'s view on them?

No.

I cleaned bathrooms when I worked retail. Women's bathrooms are always worse. Women will nigger up men's bathrooms the way they throw tp and everything on the ground like they do in theirs.
>>
>>72080568
Good solution. If you don't want to use it, don't. Stop getting triggered by muh freedoms
>>
>>72080568
Seems fine to me. As long as there is a warning for normal parents to know what's going on... Which this sign is suffice to me.
>>
>>72082863

>>72081962
>>
>>72083337
Opposite for me. Females sometimes would try to hover pee and make a mess. Men would somehow get shit & piss splatters everywhere.
>>
>>72082863
I assume you're being facetious, but seriously, bathrooms are as public as it gets unless you're talking about a one room gas station bathroom. You may as well be raping someone in the middle of the super market.
>>
>>72083417
Can't wait to get inside together with your little daughter ;^)
>>
>>72080568
Unisex restrooms have existed for a fairly long time and I have no problem with them. However, I do have a problem with politicizing gender identity to restrooms, especially when it's meant to deal with sexual (biological) waste functions. Liberals love to claim that sex=/=gender yet they have shifted their intended purpose of the former (as noted above with waste) to the latter (as noted above with identity politics).

Although I have not personally seen the message myself, I am currently living in the infamous city where Kroger pulled off this same crap.
>>
>>72080568

I'm for them. Now I can go inside the bathroom and tell her to hurry the fuck up.

>talking to complete strangers isn't pissing
>putting on more lipstick isn't pissing
>checking your Facebook over the washbasin isn't pissing
>you're finally pissing. Now you're on par with fucking toddlers
>you don't need to wipe yourself down there that fucking much. You can never get all the drops anyway
>wash your hands, you dirty bitch!
>>
File: 1454995432790.jpg (608 KB, 1520x2048) Image search: [Google]
1454995432790.jpg
608 KB, 1520x2048
I'm not sure why this is suddenly a big deal, or why people are taking an active interest in toilet allocation.

There has always been unisex toilets. Nothing has changed.
What needs to change?
>>
the transgendered bathroom symbol really looks like a guy in a dress sprouting an erection.
>>
File: 1431945501312.jpg (37 KB, 191x226) Image search: [Google]
1431945501312.jpg
37 KB, 191x226
>>72080568

>our grandchildren will ask us about gender-specific bathrooms the way that we asked our grandparents about Jim Crow

Kinda wild to think about
>>
File: tumblr_nyca666KF91s19qq3o1_500.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyca666KF91s19qq3o1_500.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Why not just fucking call them unisex?
>>
>>72087812
But why would they do this?
Sure, all can use the bathroom together, but it would be faster and cleaner if anyone who can use an urinal is able to do so while other people use the toilets
>>
>>72089045
If bathrooms, eyeglasses and sweat pants can be unisex... can I be unisex too?
>>
>>72080568
Is being disabled a gender now?
>>
Multi gender for public bathrooms? No
>>
>>72080568
Why do we need special snowflake bathrooms?
>>
I avoid the bathroom as much as possible if there are others in there. Now you throwing different genders in there. Fuck it, ill just hold it until later.
>>
>>72080700
>he hasn't heard of people who identify as cripple

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ
>>
>>72080568
Why do they need the excessive spiel? Why not just say "shitter", "John", "loo", "latrine", or any other single word that means "this is where you feed the porcelain demon?"
>>
I dont care so long as theres still urinals.
>>
File: trannylogo.png (5 KB, 250x280) Image search: [Google]
trannylogo.png
5 KB, 250x280
>>72087812
Unisex doesn't imply gender ideology. All-gender actively invites trannies, non-binaries, and other degenerates with the tranny logo. It also shows the institution that owns the toilet endorses their politics.
>>
Mens bathrooms are pretty much gender neutral anyway.

Recently I was pissing in a bathroom and some old Hispanic dude was using the urinal. His daughter (I presume) was outside the bathroom, like right at the door, and speaking to him. Suddenly, she barges in and comes over to him. I guess to help him zip up or some shit. The old fuck was probably senile and had dementia. They were speaking Spanish and I had no clue what they were saying.

I didn't give a shit that there was a woman in the bathroom. Imagine if I had tried to raise a stink about it. "Excuse me, but there is a WOMAN in the mens room!" The employees at that business wouldn't have cared.

It would be totally different had the genders been reversed. I once went to a bar that for some reason had gendered bathrooms even though they were single occupancy. I had to take a beer piss, and bad, and someone was like shitting in the mens one. Whatever he was doing was taking forever. I finally decided to just use the empty womens one that no one had gone in in awhile. I locked the door, raised the seat to be a courteous pisser, and did my business. Upon leaving I found some stupid fat chick right outside the door and he jaw dropped. Her facial expression said it all. "OMG EEEW THERE WAS A *MAN* IN THE WOMENS ROOM!" Like, hello? You couldn't figure out that I used it because it was empty? Fuckin' dumbass female.
>>
target is a shitty place to shop at anyways
of all the "super general stores" in existence they are the most expensive by far for the exact same shit every other store has
>>
>>72080671
We dont have gender restrooms, we have ones for sex
>>
How would a blind person even find the sign to begin with?
>>
>>72080568
Going to give glory holes a bit more variety I guess. Can't wait.
>>
File: tranny bathroom sign.jpg (68 KB, 651x420) Image search: [Google]
tranny bathroom sign.jpg
68 KB, 651x420
>>72080568
My view is "why are normal people letting themselves get cucked by 0.01% of the population?"

I think it's time we remind the crybullies that whatever power they think they have is only there because of the good graces of the normal people they keep trying to shit all over.
>>
I gotta wonder if women will still support this after a few years of having to deal with men taking beefy manly shits and pissing on the floor
>>
>>72080568
where is this located?
>>
>>72093196
I feel the same way
I mean why build handicap ramps
>>
>>72093343
Women do that as well, have you ever cleaned a women's restroom? Bloody tampons and feces smeared on toilets.
>>
>>72080568
Just use the handicap bathrooms, ain't that hard.
>>
>>72093543
Because handicap people can't walk.

Transgenderism is not a handicap, it's a mental illness that people want the government to enable. There is scientific proof that handicapped people need handicapped ramps, but there is no scientific evidence that a man needs to use the women's restroom.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160426-034741.png (918 KB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160426-034741.png
918 KB, 1200x1920
>>72080568
Really??
>>
I'm a childless white male so I have literally nothing to worry about here.

When little girls and women start getting creeped on by cross dressing mental patients who masturbate to the warm toilet seat a female left behind it will not concern me.
>>
File: anatomical-bathroom-signs.jpg (29 KB, 612x439) Image search: [Google]
anatomical-bathroom-signs.jpg
29 KB, 612x439
>>72080568
How did this notion of bathrooms being about gender identity even start? They're about anatomy.
>>
>>72094943
>there is no scientific evidence that a man needs to use the women's restroom.
But but what about his feeeeewings? My God, man, don't you care?!!!
>>
File: porta-potty.jpg (53 KB, 537x700) Image search: [Google]
porta-potty.jpg
53 KB, 537x700
This is a gender neutral bathroom.
No one had to fight for their existence or use.
No one had to be a cultural martyr for them to come into existence or see regular use.

So why the fuck is this suddenly a big deal?
>>
>>72080568
I like to go into the disabled stall so I can pee like a king.

So assuming they're like those I endorse them so I can do it without worrying about having an awkward conversation with a disabled person trying to go to the toilet.
>>
>>72080568
Why does someone without a penis need to use a urinal?
>>
>>72089045
Because then then the joke would be over.
>>
>>72095452
I had to attend a mandatory sociology class this semester and the assignment came up on transgender identity and non-conforming gender bathrooms on campus.

Discussion ensued in class, and I brought up the point that porta-potties are super prevalent here in South Africa, and essentially are gender neutral. The whole argument is kinda class based.

She mumbled something about intersectionality and racism and left it at that
>>
>>72080568
Are we going to have to start labeling restrooms "penis" and "vagina" instead of men and women?
>>
Why not just write WC?
>>
I was for them a few years ago, but now I want segregated ones just for the butthurt sjw factor.
>>
>>72096557
we must speak by the card or equivocation will undo us
>>
>>72080568
>See someone use the "gender neutral" bathroom
>Remind my children to stay away from that pervert
>>
>innocent men having to share a bathroom with seat pissing, blood and feces smearing women

That's just inhumane.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.