[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World War III
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5
File: wewladdy.jpg (148 KB, 980x552) Image search: [Google]
wewladdy.jpg
148 KB, 980x552
If a world war were to realistically happen, say in about one year's time from now, how would it play out and which countries would be allied with each other and which would be neutral?
>>
>>72079860
bump
>>
>>72079860
However Israel plans it out.
Cyber warfare, invasions and probably not much use of nukes.

China Russia and eastern euro countries against israels paws the us uk and most western euro countries with nk as the wild card
>>
It will happen in the usual place, Europa. Ethnic tensions will reach the point of fight or die. It will result in the largest slaughter of muslims and europeans ever. Muslims lose.
>>
>>72079860
Den Haag let the biggest war criminal since Hitler free, Šešelj from Serbia. Possible WW3 start soon.
>>
>>72080643
>However Israel plans it out.
/thread
>>
>>72081102
>Europeans doing anything
wew lad
>>
>>72081283
Prophecy says otherwise.
>>
>>72080643
Correct me if I'm wrong but NK and China are allies
And Russia and China are only neutral towards each other, Russia is conscious of China's growing power desu
>>
>>72082433
Prophecy?
>>
>>72082268
Look at everything around you that's useful. Europeans invented it. Look at everything that shit, you're the cause.
>>
>>72079860
WW III would be between muslim and non-muslim. It has already started.
>>
I am not an expert on geopolitics, but we can look at what's going on in the world right now and think of a halfway plausible WW3 scenario:

-Turkey needs to get involved in Syria. I don't think they're dumb enough to do this but let's say ISIS somehow starts to get the upper hand in the war there (this is pretty unlikely from everything I've seen though) and starts directly attacking cities on the Turkish border. Turkey goes in, probably backed to a limited degree by an international coalition that would involve the NATO powers, and pushed ISIS back into Syrian borders.
-Here's where it gets more unlikely. There's some sort of snafu involving Turkey getting into a confrontation with Syrian government forces. Maybe Assad is feeling super bellicose and retaliates against Turkey for encroaching into Syria. Russia certainly would not be happy about Turkish boots on the ground either. Syrian government needs to be stable and stupid enough to mount some sort of aggressive attack on Turkey (I don't see this being the case while ISIS is still around but who knows). Turkey strikes back; I really don't know if Russia is willing to get involved in the war at this point because this would definitely lead to WW3. Turkey needs to make a really dumb move at this point; Iran I think has to get involved on Syria's side but again I don't think any half sane government would be entering a Turkey/Syria war.
-But let's say Iran does enter, Turkey calls on full NATO involvement and gets it. Russia has to get involved. I think if they were poked enough in the Caucasus it could happen. Now we have WW3.
So it would be NATO vs Russia Syria and Iran. NATO handily wins but it won't be pretty. North Korea has the potential to start a firestorm in the east but they're just going to get destroyed by NATO unless things are somehow going really badly. I could even see China taking them down, it's pretty clear that they're done with NK's bullshit.
>>
Mr.India my dear sir would you please mind making a bio weapon of poo that will lauch and hit the middle east that would only hurt them then it would get into the med hitting Europe and kill the last of them also if there is a way to target sjw would help we would make you hero of all the world and make aus say sorry
>>
>>72082631
EU isn't going to do anything yet laddy
I'm not talking about the European people, I'm talking about the government and you know that I'm right
Maybe a civil war to take down the government may happen in European countries, but the government itself isn't going to do anything and trying to make fun of India won't get you anywhere
>>
>>72082692
Turkey is very much involved in Syria, anon
They're just trying to make their involvement as inconspicuous as possible

Also, >China taking down NK
Not really, China wouldn't be bothered by a non-issue like that
>>
>>72082740
The government of Germany does more than the government of poo-dia any day, Pajeet.

P O O

O

O
>>
Honestly I'd say NATO is too powerful for anyone to dare start a world war right now, the first two wars were much more equally matched when you look at the great powers involved. Right now all but two of the great powers (Russia, China) are in or very closely tied to NATO.
>>
>>72082696
Ok sir i will genetically engineer a biowarfare poo weapon to target only muslims :DDDD
But u have to build me a great big beautiful Loo and it has to be built quickly
>>
I have been hoping for a Kashmir scenario where India/Pakistan/China all lose their shit and totally fuck Asia up. A third of the earths population suddenly gone, sounds pretty familiar.
>>
>>72082937
>The government of Germany does more than the government of poo-dia any day, Pajeet.

If you mean by taking more muslims in, then yes
>>
>>72082969
Pakistan and China are allies so it is pretty possible, although in such a scenario we'd probably call in Russia, Israel or Japan for help because most likely US wouldn't be willing to help out in such a situation because of their relationship with Pakis (thank to Obongo)
>>
>>72082954
Walls or no walls also after there ded take back rightful clay
>>
>>72082886
Well I think China would be willing to cooperate with the West in the case that NK does something retarded like bombing Seoul. NK is beyond doubt the most irrational government (that can actually do something to affect the world economy) in the world right now, they're not gonna let em fuck South Korea up no matter how much they dislike them.

And yeah I know Turkey is involved but I think you would need boots on the ground, nothing covert.
>>
>>72083111
If China doesn't slip 2 to 5 very capable SLBMs to best Korea with a DO IT FAGGOT message.
>>
>>72083111
Although North Korea is irrational and very impulsive, it does know that challenging NK would be a problem.
The Chinese are growing in power and they'd like to do so without any interference so if an unrelated war was going on I don't think they'd get involved directly into it until the final stages of the war
But that's just me, although its highly likely that if a World War were to occur, it'd probably stem out from Syria like you said
>>
>>72083355
Nice double dubs
Also, China has only one operational SLBM
the other one has been decommissioned desu
>>
>>72079860

put it in the loo
>>
>>72083837
The War?
Gee anon, I don't think that's possible
>>
File: AGea2BBXM7A.jpg (120 KB, 1024x479) Image search: [Google]
AGea2BBXM7A.jpg
120 KB, 1024x479
>>72079860

Oh hai DS nice to see you outside of /sg/

Anyway, WW3 can't really happen. It just can't. Why? Because nukes. During the first and second world wars, the elites of the world were able to sit on the sidelines and watch everything play out around them. Now, because of ICBM's, that is no longer the case. If war happens, everybody suffers, even the rich. So they will not start a war of that magnitude, ever again. At least not intentionally.

If WW3 happens it will probably comes from an accidental launch of a nuclear missile.
>>
the only way to successfly wage a 3rd world war is via proxy war like syria or if you're doing all out global war it's to bumrush cities as fast as possible to use them as hostages against nukes

i've thought about it on and off before, and conventional nuclear war assumes that militaries stay static and don't move but if enemy armies take over cities quickly enough then either you have to nuke the cities or resort to conventional war strategy
>>
>>72084662
Heyy
Didn't see any Syria Generals up so I thought I'd just make a WW3 thread

>If WW3 happens it will probably comes from an accidental launch of a nuclear missile.
So, North Korea?
>>
>>72085132

No. If North Korea ever launched a genuine nuke they would get pounded on by the USA and China. They aren't big enough to trigger the kind of event I was talking about.

There were events during the Cold War when computer glitches caused false alarms for incoming nuclear warheads. This happened for the US and it happened for the Soviet Union. At least once for each country. Each time, somebody was put in a position where he had to decide whether or not to retaliate against a phantom attack. And every time, that person decided not to do it. But there is no guarantee that would definitely always be the case.

This is how I think WW3 would start if it ever did. Somewhere, somehow, a computer glitch would cause somebody to order retaliation for a non-existent attack. And the other side retaliates to the actual attack from the other side.
>>
>>72086813
That could be a possibility
Also a false flag war between Pakistan and India could trigger something
>>
>>72083078
US would stay out of it until we are attacked just like ww1 and ww2. Then come in when the tide has already turned, have a few good offenses and then take credit for the whole thing.
>>
>>72079860
I don't know, but India would be a superpower by then.
>>
>>72084662
Haha

>British army
All strong, tall, capable men

>American Army
A nigger who wants to kill the cameraman, An autistic edge lord, a normal guy, and a manlet.
>>
>>72087227
Yeah that's what usually happens

>>72087261
Yes of course
>>
>>72086813
>
There were events during the Cold War when computer glitches caused false alarms for incoming nuclear warheads. This happened for the US and it happened for the Soviet Union. At least once for each country. Each time, somebody was put in a position where he had to decide whether or not to retaliate against a phantom attack. And every time, that person decided not to do it. But there is no guarantee that would definitely always be the case.

Metal Gear addressed this. Supposedly no one will ever retaliate in that kind of situation because no human can bring themselves to basically destroy the world. The only time someone would retaliate is if they actually were hit by nukes. Seeing as this held true already, I doubt some idiot in Russia or the US would retaliate to uncertain phantom nukes. It's suicide unless you know for sure you've been attacked.
>>
>>72087195
If anyone invaded they would slip on all the shit in the streets and lose
>>
>>72087624
Problem is that Chinese and Pakis are allied
So if Pakistan attacks from one side, its highly likely that China would attack from the other
>>
>>72087674
Eat more curry!
>>
File: 1461151579225.png (59 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
1461151579225.png
59 KB, 624x434
i dont know

but what i know for sure is that i am vishnu's third incarnation (mr. hitler was second, honorary Genghis Khan was first)

and I will fuck your shit up :^)
>>
>>72087399
2 of the tallest guys in the picture are American, and the third American from the right is as pretty much as tall as the Brits...
>>
>>72087829
>Vishnu's third incarnation
Read a book nigger
Hitler was Vishnu's 10th incarnation
Dasha-Avatar (Ten Avatars)
>>
>>72087743
Biological Warfare amirite
>>
File: 1461186833496.jpg (241 KB, 597x316) Image search: [Google]
1461186833496.jpg
241 KB, 597x316
>>72087875
fuck off retard, I am vishnu's incarnation and I know better

no need to be pedantic brown boy or I might fuck your country up out of spite
>>
>>72087961
Fuck off you nigger
If you're really Vishnu's incarnation then prove it by sending a timestamp of your eagle, Garuda's giant balls
>>
>>72088069
retard indian whoreson, you can fuck off

do you really think those shitty poo books are literal? a fucking eagle? what are you retarded? i will for sure destroy india and slaughter all you disgusting brown poo in loos now.
>>
>>72088133
b-but we worship you
>>
File: 1461233676582.jpg (59 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1461233676582.jpg
59 KB, 400x388
>>72088220
then show some respect to your vishnu daddy

>>72088069
>>72087875
this doesnt seem like a lot of respect
>>
>>72079860
>India becomes so full of shit that it starts to pour out into surrounding countries
>the ocean around India is more shit then actual seawater
>islands of shit begin to form and float on international currents
>a new continent is born from shit islands merging
>India claims ownership and begin construction of a giant toilet on shit continent
>something has to be done about this, civilized countries begin plans for invasion
>after months of planning the time has come
>allied forces begin bombing the continent preparing for the troops to land
>thousands of troops storm the beaches with Indo-monkies flinging shit from cover
>hundreds die from infection during the initial stages of invasion
>allied commanders realize land based maneuvering is futile
>decide to recall land forces as there's only one solution to finish this quickly
>US airforce calls in the same Boeing B-29 that nuked the japs
>the bomb is dropped, the explosion caused a shitstorm no one could have expected
>countries all over the world have radioactive shit dropped from the clouds
>96% of human life is wiped out
>only survivors are Indians that are immune to radioactive salmonella
>>
I could see the next world war starting in the South China Sea or Iran/Saudi Arabia, but I can't really see a world war start in Europe again... Everyone already has been conquered by the world banking system already so I don't see anything interesting happening like in Germany's two cases.

However, China has recently introduced a gold-backed currency which could spark global conflict for the elites...
>>
>>72089715
>>only survivors are Indians that are immune to radioactive salmonella
gg lad
>>
>>72091824
gold-backed currency
Can you elaborate further on this?
>>
>>72079860
USA plays germany this time around. We'll try to fight the whole world and lose.
>>
My guess is Israel vs Russia.
>>
>>72092767
>Israel vs Russia
How and Why?
>>
>>72092798
Israel would use it's allies for troops and would be seen as neutral like the snakes they are and Russia, because they are the most anti jew superpower I could think of.

Really it would be US vs Russia, but with Israel controlling the US strings.
>>
>>72079860
Only way I see WW3 starting within a year would be an incident involving North Korea. They launch a nuke at S.Korea or Japan or sell one to some terrorist organizations.
>hurrr China isn't afraid of the US
Explain why Taiwan still exists then? You cucks
>>
>>72092965
If Israel is against anyone today, its Iran.
Iran and Israel are staunch enemies desu so I could see something stemming out from that
>>
>>72079860

Slovakia will do the same goddamn thing we did in every world war.

Get commanded by bunch of German faggots to fight the Russians, only to unexpectedly (yet inevitably) betray the loosing side and join the winning team before the wars end.

We got our independence from Magyars that way in the first and our independence from the Czechs in the second (although only briefly).

In any case, since Hungarians will most likely stick with the loosing side, as they tend to do for whatever fucking reason, I expect after the third world war, we will get more of the disputed borderlands to us. No more Tokaj wine for Magyars, I guess.
>>
Soon the ever increasing support of the nationalist parties accross the western world will reach a critical point. After which they will combine their forces and probably invade and eliminate the muslim world. This is inevitable as the tension just keeps increasing on both sides.
>>
>>72095874
> Soon the ever increasing support of the nationalist parties accross the western world will reach a critical point.
nah, not happening. retarded /pol/ack virgins' wet dream
>>
>>72089715
Quite literal shitposting
>>
Anarchy breaks out in Europe because of high rate of muslims chimping out

Murder on the streets, government loses control.

Most military personnel goes independent and joins factions

Russia invades and takes Ukraine, sends troops to more countries to keep riots under control.

Amerilards see this as an act of aggression so they invade Europe as well

Both countries declare war on eachother.

Civilian populace left to fight a brutal race war while Americans and Russians kill eachother

Australia is shitposting all the way through this.
>>
>>72095874
For that to happen some breaking point would be required
>>
>>72079860
>May 3rd 2016

ISIS sends suicide squads to Russia's 3 largest oil & gas refineries and causes severe damage to 1 and light damage to the other two. Damage is strong enough to destabilize the nation.

>May 15th

Putin announces to get revenge on ISIS for the tragedy at the refinery sights.

>May 20th

Putin receives a report from his advisers "We have reserves but do not know how long they will last. Saudi Arabia is taking advantage of our situation. Rebuilding the refineries as well as funding them will throw Russia years behind US Oil Fracking and OPEC drilling.

>June 6th

China is getting impatient about its oil and natural gas deliveries promised back in 2013 as apart of its 10 year agreement.

>May 18th 2016

Russia goes full scale ground war in Syria as promised revenge for ISIS Attacks

Obama wags finger "Nations do not invade sovereign countries for petty acts of revenge. That is not how the global community works."

Right Side Political groups approve of Putin. Erdogan Warns Putin to not pull any funny business

>July

Russian Military Personal are happy to report that the Russian Military is performing better than expected against Anti-Assad forces.

Turkey and Russian Forces are playing check with each other.

>August

ISIS Turns towards Iraq for supplies and new grounds to take because Syria is now extremely difficult to make any head way. American Neo-Cons and Supporters of not pulling out of Iraq in 2011 out cry about how Obama failed Iraq.

>September

Rumors spread about Russian Actionable intelligence that Turkey is indeed supporting ISIS and buying their Oil. Putin demands answers from Turkey which replies "This are Russian false hoods."

China pushes gains in the South Pacific Island Crafting. Obama wags finger.

>October

A small bit of Russian intelligence is leaked on the internet and brings hard plausibility to Russia's and Putin's claim. EU holds a meeting over this, some NATO Members discuss Turkey's membership.

>interested?
>>
>>72096886
that second may was supposed to be July
>>
>>72096886
Keep going senpai
>>
>>72096886
dont give up now
>>
>>72096886
go on
>>
>>72098648
I'll give you a tldr. Roach extermination.
>>
>>72098798
kek, but i'd still like to hear the full story
he was going on something pretty good there
>>
>>72098842
he never delivered
>>
>>72080643
>However Israel plans it out.
epic meme
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.