[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you losers actually believe in a Jewish conspiracy or is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: download (12).jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
9 KB, 259x194
Do you losers actually believe in a Jewish conspiracy or is it just a giant meme?
>>
>>72079754
Makes so much sense. Your intellectual argument has led me to make a transition into a /cruzmissile/, which means that my vote will go towards Ted Cruz's campaign instead of Donald Trump's campaign. Cheers.
>>
>>72079754
Who has time to spell it all out for you? But it is the Jews.
>>
File: Miho_nishizumi.jpg (29 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
Miho_nishizumi.jpg
29 KB, 225x350
I don't but then again I'm not like most of /pol/.
>>
>>72079754
the real question is why did download the Illuminati eye 13 times faggot
>>
>>72079976

I'm too lazy to name my google downloads. So everytime i download an image it goes to download (#)
>>
>>72080185
ok goldberg, whatever u say
>>
Fun fact. Most of the banks in Germany before world war 2 were run by Germans. Hitler actually had his campaign financed by jews.
>>
File: happy wizard.jpg (48 KB, 533x374) Image search: [Google]
happy wizard.jpg
48 KB, 533x374
>>72079754

>it's unacceptable for people to believe the Jewish ethnicity conspire amongst themselves for their own benefit

>but it's perfectly acceptable for feminists to claim that men conspire to oppress women, and it's perfectly acceptable for non-whites to claim that whites conspire to oppress them
>>
Oh and Jesus was a Jew by the way.
>>
I'm not sure if there is a grand organized conspiracy or not.

Jews come from a different mindspace than gentile Europeans, this much is for certain.

They are Educated and raised a certain way. Part of their kids upbringing is injecting fear and loathing of gentiles into them from an early age. This serves the purpose of uniting Jews against a common (perceived) enemy.

The problem is this perception that everyone else is evil, and an eternal enemy morphes into behaviour that REALLY creates enemies.

I don't think every jew is involved in a 'conspiracy' but there are a lot of powerful jewish people and organizations… they meet and organize. When they meet and organize in a way that is harmful to the broader society, you could classify that as 'conspiring'..I don't think that is an outrageous/paranoid assertion.
>>
>>72079976

All-seeing isn't enough. He need 13x All-seeing.

That's how the jews roll !
>>
File: download (4).jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>72079754

you're pretty short-sighted made if you haven't reached the level of realizing the jews are allies with us against the trees and reptilians.. I can provide proofs
>>
>>72079976
lol this
>>
There is no Jewish conspiracy.

> Blacks are jealous of whites because of our disproportionate wealth, power, and political influence
> Whites are jealous of Jews because of their disproportionate wealth, power and political influence

Both sides of this argument are pathetic. The only reason the Jews hold those positions is because NON JEWS hired them.
>>
>>72079754
no, I just think self-preservation and nepotism is important to them because of their dogma
>>
>>72080355
Yes, Germans of Jewish descent.
>>
>>72080355
>>72080419
>>72080797

You do realize we can see your samefagging, right?
>>
>>72079754
>posts illuminurty
lmao. You're aware that that's literally targeted counter-intel, right? Just like the "Bush did 9-11" meme (used to hide the fact that Israel did it)? Take a fucking look around you and answer some questions for yourself.
>>
>>72080797
White disproportionate wealth is the existence of a middle class and Jew wealth is Goldman Sachs and the Iraq war destroying the economy. So yeah not the same bucko.
>>
>>72079853
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-25-23-34-11.png (822 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-25-23-34-11.png
822 KB, 1080x1920
>>72080617
https://youtu.be/M9bbxNV7QY8

Theres the proof in the pic.. the plants created animals because they were running out of carbon dioxide to breathe

Also the plants underwater created fish so that they could spread the seeds around and take over like a risk map

Theyre just making us think were in control its a prison planet with the meek plants have truely inherited the earth
>>
>>72079754
The jewish endgame is to use the technology at cern combined with blood magic and the occult to open interdimensional gateways. Ushing in either demons or alien reptilians.The jews will serve as the slave masters of humanity answering only to the demons/reptilians.
>>
>>72079754

No. I am serious about all the racism but not the Jew stuff.
>>
>>72079754
everytime something bad happens some jews are involved.
>>
.02 cent deposited goy :^) 8
>>
>>72079754
Do you believe in nepotism and consolidation of power? If you believe that these two notions exist, then a Jewish conspiracy is implied by those who currently hold the most power (Jews).

If you really think about my statement, then enjoy your cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>72080797
Blacks universally can pin point "the white man". It's well memed

Your common white however, can only correlate jews to a genocide and nothing else.

It's different. I would just like to see a whole country aware of how media and agenda can really brainwash a planet.
>>
>>72079976
kek
>>
File: Al Einstein.jpg (55 KB, 480x668) Image search: [Google]
Al Einstein.jpg
55 KB, 480x668
What's funny about the whole Jewish conspiracy thing is, it's not based on nothing. The Jews do control two of the most important industries - entertainment and banking. They're also advanced in many other ways.

But it never seems to occur to people that maybe that's because they've been a cohesive, contiguous race of people for about 4,000 years now, whereas our various races - the primary one of which we just call "white," is not cohesive at all and has only been contiguous since, maybe, the birth of the USA.

You take a race of intelligent people, loyal to their race and each other, conscious of staying with their own kind, taking care of their own kind, educating their own kind, and give them 4,000 years to get organized...yeah, they're gonna have their shit together most likely - MUCH moreso than you do.

So whether it's a "conspiracy" or not, the fact is that the Jews have simply kicked your ass.
>>
>>72079754
http://watchcartoonsonline.eu/watch/family-guy-s5-ep9-road-to-rupert/

>skip to 8:55

does seth macfarlane throw all these jew jokes into his cartoons because it's a meme or because it's true? why would such a successful person put in such useless jokes if they weren't true?
>>
>>72079754
>Do people actually believe things that there is significant evidence of that I am too lazy to read or is it just a giant meme?
here's your (You)
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.