[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Possible terror attack in Sweden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: QbvwDfk.jpg (48 KB, 485x409) Image search: [Google]
QbvwDfk.jpg
48 KB, 485x409
Sweden's got terror threats.
Whats going on guys?

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22702123.ab
>>
>>72077920
Nobody knows more than you and as you can see the SÄPO guy doesnt want to reveal any information whatsoever.
>>
>>72077920
It better hit the gay pride parade.
>>
>>72078104
You sound like a muslim m8. The fags are harmless. The enemies are the muslims/islamists/immigrants.
>>
>>72078226
>The fags are harmless. The enemies are the muslims/islamists/immigrants.
good goy, accept your children being homosexuals and ending your bloodline because we convinced you to only have one child so you can spend money on your hedonistic desires
>>
>>72078226
>the fags are harmless
"They trigger those poor Muslims."

I could imagine Sweden putting restrictions on homosexual activities because they 'offend' the New Swedes.
>>
Waluigi did nothing wrong
>>
>>72078226
Oh Sweden, just die already. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.
>>
good to shake some cuckland
>>
File: 1458610544709.jpg (877 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458610544709.jpg
877 KB, 1920x1080
>>72078902
Perfect excuse for a Russian invasion.
>>
>>72078332
>>72078384
>>72078843
> t. Abdul Mohammed al-America
3-5 % of the men being fags isnt a problem. All it means is that there are more women for us straight men.
>>
>>72079789
This. Fags have nothing to do with the fact that straight men would rather fuck plastic than women. And women would choose a vibrator over men anytime if it doubled as a piggybank.
>>
>>72079789
would you be fine with your only son being a homosexual

or do you only pretend to like homosexuals because it triggers muslims
>>
>>72080142
It would make me sad but I'd talk him into having a biological child even if hes gay. Insemination and surrogacy.

Fags are extremely harmless. They never threaten you, the don't try to force others to become fags, they don't try to establish their own separate states within a state, they don't blow shit up or beat people every friday.
We are talking about a few percent of the population, its nothing. People from every generation used to die from famine, war, cold weather, violence, diseases etc in huge numbers.

I would gladly accept fags in a guerilla group fighting against the islamic invasion of my country.
>>
>>72080937
Fag Fighters, Swedes in Disguise!
>>
>>72079789
"More women for us straight men" aren't there only 35% women in sweden and 65% men now? Isn't about 70% of the 14-30 year olds nigger men now? I can't see you getting more women at all. Putting gays inaide that equation fucks it up even more. Everywhere I go in my city, there are swedish girls. Do they not feel safe in Sweden? It can't be the money, they only work the lowest paying jobs.
>>
>>72083134
Gender ratio isnt that fucked, even though its bad. 1.2 men for every 1 woman among ~15-18 yr olds.

Of course its the money. It is very hard to get a job in Sweden, even pleb tier jobs like McDonalds are hard to get if you lack connections and aren't the most social person out there.
>>
>>72078332

good goy, focus on the fags and not the non-whites being imported at a rate greater than the fertility rate would be even without fags.
>>
looks like a white male

typical....
>>
>>72080142
>would you be fine with your only son being a homosexual

Which is why you should have several children, at least 3 but ideally 4.
>>
File: CJd9OnGWsAAgEFx.jpg (102 KB, 600x674) Image search: [Google]
CJd9OnGWsAAgEFx.jpg
102 KB, 600x674
>>72085141
>15-18 year olds
Hmm, I sure do wonder why that age in particular could have such a bad ratio.
>>
>According to information Security Service received information from the Iraqi security services about seven to eight IS terrorists made their way to Sweden to carry out a terrorist attack in Stockholm

>- It's like we have a heightened threat level since 2010 as the work is in progress continuously.

Just like all of western Europe we're just waiting for the next massacre.

Stay multicultural.
The inner city is so exciting now!
>>
>>72088735
>>According to information Security Service received information from the Iraqi security services about seven to eight IS terrorists made their way to Sweden to carry out a terrorist attack in Stockholm

are you fucking joking, this is defintley a false flag, i think this whole euro thing with migrants is that the saudis and iran made a deal with the eu union, they are tired of the same shit every damn day, so they import these monsters to kill euros, they will brainwash retarded euros into believing it, euro union get to take a front seat of taking down american, while the saudis and iranians laugh. Fuck you and fuck this migrant bull shit, islam is a mask for retards only, only fucking normal people can see behind this, is the world losing its mind.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.