[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you consider yourshelf a gentleman /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Do you consider yourshelf a gentleman /pol/?
>>
>>72075023
No, I don't consider myself a fedora-tipping virgin.
>>
>>72075023
Ride ze shoopuff?
>>
>>72075522
if that's your meaning of a gentleman, ok.
>>
>>72075023

yes
>>
>>72075023
yes, i own several fedoras famaram
>>
>>72075023
Nope, I'm a man but I don't own any land
>>
>>72075023
Manners and courtesy have everything to do with confidence and a signal to others of the way that I expect to be treated. Please, thank you, sir and ma'am or miss, holding doors for people who are 10 steps or fewer behind you, and a polite disposition are unfortunately seen as extraordinary nowadays. Many people are impressed with it. There's no fedora tipping or ma'lady about it. There's no reason to be goofy about it.
>>
>>72075023
Nope! The definition of a gentleman or a lady is one that strives to make all around them comfortable....I certainly make no effort to make anyone comfortable.
>>
Gentleman and Lady are both terms made up by the Jews to seperate us.
>>
I am the most gentlemanly of sirs
>>
A gentleman during the Victorian era knew how to fight and hold his honor. They also had money and power.

It wasn't all "m'lady" stuff.

To be a true gentleman, you must show self-respect and confidence with utmost vigor to where it seems almost intimidating where people give you respect in return because of it.
>>
File: image.png (348 KB, 519x399) Image search: [Google]
image.png
348 KB, 519x399
>>72075023
No. I am pretty much pussy-whipped douchebag. So people would say I do shit and rush for my girl, but impolite and insufferable asshole for everybody else
>>
>>72075604

You're ok, Belgium bro
>>
No, the gentleman is a dope.
>>
>>72075023
no. i'm a creepy sack of shit.
>>
File: big sean.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
big sean.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>72075023
YESH, I DO.
>>
>>72075023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbqNNN4XmGs
>>
Nope.

I'm a seminarian so, as you can guess, I don't have to worry about how to approach women. Feels good.
>>
>>72075023
>>72075607
>>72076956
>>72077302
found some tippers
>>
>>72077302
Yep, its really not difficult to get along. As soon as was enamored with the red pill i started acting more polite in society, though i was raised right.... So it was more or less just me paying attention to my habitual "be polite in public" upbringing.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.