[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ support Fraternity's?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 600x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 600x370
From what I can tell they are full of square jawed, white, conservative, street and book smart individuals.

They know how to party and how to dress and act professionally when needed. They get tons of bitches. Something like 80% of millionaires were a part of a fraternity at some point. They constantly donate to charity. Hate degenerates.

I'm gonna start college next fall and I'm really thinking about joining one. What does /pol/ think about this?
>>
>>72074508

Be discerning with the one that you join. Find out how successful the recent alumni have been. Learn how involved the alumni are. How does the fraternity get involved with the campus and the faculty. Determine what their reputation is.
You're likely going to join based less on the fraternity's status nationally, and more just on how successful that specific chapter is and can be.
Definitely ask some cute, older grills what they think of the various fraternities. Try to get some other chads/attractive guys to join with you.
If you're attractive, all of the frats will want you.
>>
>>72074508
>Hate degenerates.

fraternities are the epitome of degeneracy
>>
>hate degenerates

Did you just feel like throwing this in there because it sounded good to you? What evidence is there of this?
>>
President of Kappa Sigma
If you don't join a frat be prepared for a shitty 4 years. Don't act "cool" we see right through that shit. Just give all the fraternities a look and you'll find the one you fit in with. Shit thread BTW will sage
>>
File: 4354209116000000.jpg (5 KB, 250x263) Image search: [Google]
4354209116000000.jpg
5 KB, 250x263
>>72074508
All frats are degenerate and you are degenerate for considering to join.
You deserve a gold star op.
>>
>>72075433
What university?
>>
>>72074508
What's the average pledge like now a days?
>>
Tip tier frat while I was in school:

-all republicans
-had 2 black dudes, they were red pulled and non nig
-easy to get girls if you want
-literally made my best friends ever
-incredible job connections - I personally got a great gig from an alumni. This happens often
-overall: party hard, get good jobs, bang biches

Slightly degenerate due to the drinking, but cmon it's college...
>>
>>72075433
Also, A-B brother
>>
>>72078155
Worth it for a transfer student?
>>
Join. You won't regret it. Degenerate? Maybe. All these faux-puritan losers on this board think drinking/partying of any sort is degenerate.

Regardless, it will be of immense help in professional development, involvement on campus, and depending on your alumni network, can provide job opportunities. You will get to party with whatever sororities your fraternity associates with, and will enjoy a social life that is almost unmatched in a university setting.

Beyond that, if you find a brotherhood you fit in with, you will meet lifelong friends and connections. It's not something you truly understand until you join. With that being said, all of this depends on joining the right organization. As >>72074784 stated, be discerning and do some research before rush.

If you can afford it, go for it. Fraternities are a haven from campus SJW nonsense and are almost always majority conservative. If you do it right, you won't look back.
>>
>>72078287

We had a few transfers rush and pledge every semester. Its a great way to meet people in a new school. It's never too late.

Best decision I've ever made. Good luck man
>>
>>72074508
some of them are full of dickhead spoilt brats, some of them are full of nice guys who work together to make sure everyone succeeds and is happy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.