[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cross-dressing man arrested for filming Alabama woman in public
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: TrannyPerv.png (374 KB, 840x515) Image search: [Google]
TrannyPerv.png
374 KB, 840x515
>A Fredericksburg, VA man was arrested Monday at Potomac Mills Mall after, police say, he dressed in women’s clothes and attempted to film a woman through a bathroom stall – the third such incident since May.

>The victim in the latest case, a 35-year-old Alabama woman, told police she was using the restroom around 3:10 p.m. when she saw a bag “protruding from underneath a neighboring stall,” said Prince William police spokesman Nathaniel Probus.
>>
how degenerate
>>
False flag?
>shed captcha
>>
File: ted cruz.jpg (273 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
ted cruz.jpg
273 KB, 1024x680
You should have listened /pol/.

Only one candidate warned about this.

I am now a #CruzMissile
>>
>>72072128
>muh Facebook click bait
You people are worse than "muh black dick".
Fuck off back to rulebook.
>>
>>72072551
Just what i thought. This fucking inccidents are becoming too common and are being publicized.
>>
FUCK I USED TO GO THERE ALL THE TIME

WHO /540/ HERE?
>>
>>72072835
>becoming too common
I'm not saying you're not right, but maybe it's becoming more common now that trannies are allowed to use women bathroom freely, and the fact that there are more trannies in general?

If anything, it will only become even more common as trannies grow in number and become the norm in the eyes of society. Those people are already fucked in the head to begin with, and accepting them only encourages it further, instead of getting proper psychological treatment.
>>
>>72073196

Uhhh no I've never been in the women's rest room
>>
People are retarded if they think this will be business as usual.

A lot of these people being blasé about it are from normal small towns, they just don't understand that there are REAL weirdos out there. They just ramble angrily about 'ignorant Fundamentalists' being stupid and mean.

Liberal bastion U of Toronto had this gender neutral batroom thing for like 10 minutes and they had to get rid of it due to voyerism complaints
>>
Good, I hope this keeps happening more and more. Let the keks reap what they've sown
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x375
Goddamn why is Beaner Creep so bro teir?

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Dressed-as-Woman-Arrested-for-Spying-Into-Mall-Bathroom-Stall-Police-Say-351232041.html
>>
>>72074171
Wait until all bathrooms are gender-neutral, then let the floodgates unleash when it's too late.
>>
>>72075132

>floodgates
I chuckl'd
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.