[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Former Mizzou Professor Melissa Click: I Was Fired Because I Was White
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
http://www.mediaite.com/print/former-mizzou-professor-melissa-click-i-was-fired-because-i-was-white/

>“This is all about racial politics,” she told The Chronicle of Higher Education in an interview published Sunday. “I’m a white lady. I’m an easy target.”

>Ms. Click said Missouri’s Board of Curators fired her to send a message that the university and the state wouldn’t tolerate “black people standing up to white people,” the Chronicle reported. Ms. Click didn’t elaborate on how that would explain the termination of a white woman.
>>
>>72069483
>Clickbait didn’t elaborate on how that would explain the termination of a white woman.
Just read the lyrics to 'Born This Way', explains it all...
>>
>>72069689

I'll help you out because you out just this once since you have no agency.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Former+Mizzou+Professor+Melissa+Click%3A+I+Was+Fired+Because+I+Was+White
>>
File: olaudah.jpg (114 KB, 618x900) Image search: [Google]
olaudah.jpg
114 KB, 618x900
>>72069483

That's ridiculous. Her white privilege would have made her immune to job termination.
>>
Good riddance. One less liberal in academia. Fire all the white professors and replace them with dindus and beaners.
>>
>>72069483
>Ms. Click
>Ms.
Obviously
>>
If you were a premed student and NEEDED to get an A...would you put it in Ms. Click to get said A in her class?
>>
She's correct though. Blacks do far worse stuff than she did with complete impunity.
>>
>>72069483
im surprised this cunt hasnt been doxed yet
>>
>>72070742
>Ms.
Hell yes. Bet she's a fucking monster in the sack.
>>
>Fired for being white
>White people have privilege.
Pick one.
>>
File: get_a_warrant_you_fat_fuck.jpg (42 KB, 512x364) Image search: [Google]
get_a_warrant_you_fat_fuck.jpg
42 KB, 512x364
>>72069927
oh golly gee thanks
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.