[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ RUINED MY FUCKING LIFE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 123rer1w.gif (494 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
123rer1w.gif
494 KB, 500x388
>be a somewhat normal person
>start visiting /pol/ frequently
>mfw this board is a perpetual 24/7 news delivery for any muslim aggression or rape.
>develop passionate hate for jews and muslims
>develop soul agonizing sadness about where European society is heading.
>life becomes miserable and bleak.
>Trump's great speeches are the only light at the end of this tunnel.
>decide I can't take it anymore and leave /pol/
>feel empty, afraid and sad about our grim future.
>decide to return to /pol/ and the first thing I see is a thread about muslims assaulting white women
>overwhelming hate fills me with passionate desire to exercise/self-improve and eradicate muslims.
>/pol/ succestfully brainwashes and conditions me to be a hate machine.
>hate becomes euphoric and the only things that drives me
>as soon as I stop hearing about about muslims assaulting people and jews pushing degenerate agendas, I lose the desire to live and continue wallowing in self-despair.
>literally need to visit /pol/ to continue to live.

WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME ? I DIDN'T WANT THIS, I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS. GIVE ME MYSELF BACK, FUCK THIS FUCKING BOARD. I HATE YOU ALL.
>>
>>72068192
it only gets better from now on
>>
>>72068192
The best medicine is the bitter one
>>
Welcome to the club
>>
Breivik your shit up senpai, kill at least 88 Muslims and degenerate coal/oilburners
>>
File: dontforget.png (170 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
dontforget.png
170 KB, 500x366
>>72068192
>>
>>72068192
> Letting other people dictate your opinions
>>
I grew up around niggers and I've been itching for day of the rope for years so this place is nothing new. I couldn't imagine actually having to deal with Muslims
>>
>>72068192
It's because you can see what's coming, and now that you've seen it you can only prepare.
>>
>>72068192
You are weak minded, you knew /poi/ was a snake when you let it in
>>
>>72068192
Woah me too
>>
Holy shit, you just described how I've been feeling since the Paris shootings.
>>
File: Van_explode.gif (485 KB, 240x184) Image search: [Google]
Van_explode.gif
485 KB, 240x184
>>72068192
>/pol/ succestfully brainwashes and conditions me to be a hate machine.

INTERNET HATE MACHINE
>>
>>72068192
The truth isn't pretty but at least we can carry it together, you're not alone pal.
>>
File: dr-goebels.jpg (41 KB, 474x576) Image search: [Google]
dr-goebels.jpg
41 KB, 474x576
>>72068430
I'll prolly die a martyr before I kill myself if my life ever became so shit

I shouldn't have swallowed the redpilled
I can't stand reading the news or watching TV or seeing any social media site because everything is so blatantly propaganda

>muh women using bathroom
>muh race mixing
>muh patriarchy

This world is shit
>>
>>72068192
Grow up. First of all, realize that merely by existing muslims are constant saboteurs breeding and stealing your countries. Just because you didn't hear about some white woman getting raped today doesn't mean that everything is quiet on the home front. You are at war with Islam - not having a random flare up here and there. Every second muslims live in your country and in Europe, you are at war.

Secondly, grow up. There is more to loving Europe then removing kebab. You need to advance the interests of your people whenever you can, however you can. Whether it's work or charity or whatever.
>>
>>72068192
>being intellectually weak enough to let internet memes dictate your opinions.

wew
>>
>>72068588
Muslims are pretty docile in the U.S. Niggers, on the other hand, are usually unbearable.
>>
>>72068452
this
>>
>he let a pedophile anime website brainwa- i mean """"redpill"""" him
>>
>>72068676
It's not really brainwashing, while there's some questionable stuff thrown in every now and then most of the things here are simply absolutely unfiltered and without any kind of muzzle. Thus one gets the full package.

There's a reason why most people prefer "not to see", to avoid these topics and rather not think about it because once you get to know these things you can clearly see where we're headed and how terrible the general situation is right now.

Why mudslimes wont suddenly change and become normal Europeans, why ethnic differences such as between Europeans and Africans matter and so on.
>>
>>72068746
Reading comprehension much? Reading continual news articles about Muslim aggression may carry a certain confirmation bias, but that doesn't mean it's equivalent to Pepe the Frog.
>>
>>72068452
I dont agree, you can leave this place.
>>
File: nomore.jpg (8 KB, 250x217) Image search: [Google]
nomore.jpg
8 KB, 250x217
>>72068370
>>72068452
NO.

>>72068689
Really appreciate that.

>>72068663
Since that happened, something inside me clicked. I literally don't feel the same anymore. I've never felt so bad about my fellow europeans, seeing them be so sympathetic to their own oppressors.
>>
>>72068960
The opinions that come along with it and the hate that he feels for all of the people belonging to a certain group are the memes I am talking about. It is fine to hate mass migration of incompatible people to Europe and hate those that commit atrocities such as mass rape. But hating all brown people, etc. because of it is the stupid part.
>>
>>72069112
You should become a muslim killing assassin.
>>
File: 1455070393539.png (20 KB, 409x537) Image search: [Google]
1455070393539.png
20 KB, 409x537
>>72068452
This.

>>72068192
OP, it's not /pol/ that ruined you. It's reality that did you in.

How many Jews and Muslims to hate and fight do you have in Lithuania anyway? Perhaps you just calm down a bit and just make sure your country doesn't become a rapefugee / multiculti shithole. That's enough to care about.
>>
>>72069112
The only thing this place has done is basically give you the harsh unfiltered truth. It's like finding out your girlfriend is an ex coalburner and having a breakdown. Getting angry at the people who broke it to you and made you aware of the fact isn't going to change anything.

She's always been a coalburner, you just didn't know and thus were able to live in ignorance. Doesn't mean you wouldn't one day wind up with a black child.
>>
>>72068192
>pol ruined my life

Don't worry, you were definitely a faggot before
>>
>>72068192
Cheer up, Baltbro. You're a crusader now.
>>
>>72068929
>>72069359
You're wise, krautman.

>>72069311
Less than a year ago, I saw a hijab for the first time in my entire life, I was never more shocked. We have quite the amount of non-white people here, but muslims are somewhat super rare. We have a lot of jews thought, even synagogues.
>>
File: 1456057302785.png (116 KB, 678x960) Image search: [Google]
1456057302785.png
116 KB, 678x960
>>72069538
>I saw a hijab for the first time in my entire life
Okay, bad sign. Make sure they're not coming. In the beginning people think they can manage, have to be tolerant etc. But that bites.

I can't imagine why Muslims would love to come to Lithuania though. But be watchful anyway.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.