[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH ANONYMOUS???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: AnonyGapingAsshole.jpg (12 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
AnonyGapingAsshole.jpg
12 KB, 283x178
https://www.youtube.com/user/NEO2012anonymous
These faggots have turned into Obama-drones, into Euro-Drones.
What the hell do we do to counter Anonymous?

Look at these videos. This wasn't what they were originally about. Co-opted fucking cunts.

Doubt the FBI is posting these, so did George start funding them?

>San Bernadino shooters weren't muslims
>Ted Cruz needs to end is Campaign
>War with Trump
>Why Hillary Clinton is the preferable candidate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rftlqDwlnv8 This is anonymous telling the NEW NL Government that because they want to pay off their debts ASAP they are corrupt.

And the Fedora tippers in the comments are just falling in line. Holy balls. #AnonymousIsD3D
>>
File: 1439063188870.jpg (85 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
1439063188870.jpg
85 KB, 330x357
>>72067819

I thought we were Anonymous?
>>
>>72067819
The whole point of anonymous is that everyone can claim to be them and be right. Fucking North Korea could buy few plastic masks from China and force prisoners to mumble shit into camera. They would be anonymous too. You can wear one and screat that you want to gas the bikes and you wouldn't be any less anonymus than those guys.
>>
>>72067819
The same thing happened to Anonymous that happened to Occupy Wall Street. It was a leaderless and poorly organized movement that ended up being co-opted by the regressive left to push the Marxist narrative.
>>
WE
>>
>>72069101
WUZ
>>
>>72069160
ANOMYMOOS
>>
>>72069160
ANOMALOUS
>>
>>72069209
WE
>>
>>72067819
its almost like somebody doesnt like these protesting anti government vigilante groups to flourish.

remember muh ..that thing they did in response to wallstreet. fuck it i cant even remember it now.
>>
>Dipshit kid wearing a mask he got at hot topic

Oh my gawd he's a member of Anonymoose!
>>
File: fedora.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
Anonymous died in 2008. Anybody who takes up the mask now is a neo-anon fag probably from reddit.
>>
>>72068818
Who the hell is going to stop me when I buy a mask and put together a poorly made video saying

Gas the Kikes, Race War Now!

We are anonymoose
Blah blah blah
Expect uz
>>
>>72067819

Anyone can use the mantle of anonymose.
>>
>>72067819

anonymous died with chanology. anyone publicly claiming to be/represent anonymous now is a faggot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.