[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its gonna be a good day tomorrow boys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 25
Its gonna be a good day tomorrow boys.
>>
>>72067394
Indeed it is, potato-bro. Indeed it is.
>>
>>72067394
Rhode Island and Connecticut are pretty based right now. God damn I can't wait for NeverTrump assravaging.
>>
I can't wait for the butthurt cruzlims.
>>
>>72068470
Losing 5 states will be humiliating. Trump has never won't every state on a super tuesday.
>>
File: cruzvshillary.png (153 KB, 1768x786) Image search: [Google]
cruzvshillary.png
153 KB, 1768x786
Going to be a fun November, boys.
>>
>>72067394
Going to be a grand day.
>>
File: 1411181461628.png (445 KB, 807x700) Image search: [Google]
1411181461628.png
445 KB, 807x700
>>72068470
>>72068653
Do you honestly think Cruz supports doesn't know the NE states are the last big haul for Trump that there is on the schedule?

After that states like Oregon and Washington have their say, where Trump's stands to impose 40% tariffs would crush the economies of those states. States like Nebraska and Montana that are certain Cruz wins. Indiana and South Dakota. Then there follows California, a place where delegates are things you can target and Cruz's organization has been at work for months; Trump only started investing in the state a week ago.

Still much more merch for me to pick up from tedcruz's store.
>>
>>72069057
Nice try shill, but the OP's image has Trump up by 27 in California.
>>
File: sn,x1313-bg,f8f8f8.jpg (125 KB, 1171x1313) Image search: [Google]
sn,x1313-bg,f8f8f8.jpg
125 KB, 1171x1313
>>72069057
Trump is leading in Indiana by 3 polls. Washington is not winner take all. Trump is +20 ahead in california.
>>
Yeah, the Cruz campaign ends tomorrow. It's one thing to "know" Trump is going to win these states, it's another thing altogether when he actually does it and Cruz just looks like a fool in front of the entire country. It's like NY. Everyone "knew" Trump would win NY, but when he did, Cruz lost virtually all of his momentum and Trump picked it all up for himself.

Trump winning tomorrow will demoralize the Cruz base and hand Trump Indiana as a result.
>>
>>72069358
California is in june, but I agree the situation has turned sour for cruz. But Cruz doesn't need to win California, just enough delegates to deny 1237.
>>
>>72069639
Normally, the primary would have been over after the New York win, but the RNC desperately wants to stop Trump so they'll keep tagging along until the bitter end.
>>
>>72069639
That's certainly hopeful thinking. I disagree. A huge cruz defeat will not demoralize the nevertrump movement and instead show them that time is neigh.

The NY win ended up having Cruz and Kashish team up for fucks sake.
>>
>>72069057
M A T H E M A T I C A L L Y I M P O S S I B L E

CRUZ BTFO
R
U
Z

B
T
F
O
>>
>>72069858
They teamed up out of sheer desperation. They had no other option but that one last ditch option. The media narrative changed from "Trump lost Wisconsin after his worst week ever" to "Holy shit, he might actually do this."

The narrative after tomorrow will be "he did it." Just watch. Just watch it happen.
>>
>>72069858
This anon gets it.

If political success were had by early crowing, Trump wouldn't have been the certain nominee all the way up to and including Jan 31st, 2016
>>
>>72069691
The way California works is very favourable towards Trump. As long as he wins the plurality of the vote in the congressional districts, he gets all of the delegates as well as the statewide delegates from winning the plurality statewide. It's completely possible for Trump to win nearly all of the delegates there like he did in New York.
>>
>>72070027
>the media is our friend
>they're falling right into our trap
>just you watch
I've heard this one before.
>>
File: 1394495258450.gif (1 MB, 269x220) Image search: [Google]
1394495258450.gif
1 MB, 269x220
>>72069691
>Cruzlims actually believe Cruz will get the nomination if Trump gets 1236
>>
>>72070017
>S H I T P O S T
>H
>I
>T
>P
>O
>S
>T
>>
>>72070156
Nobody cares what you Cruzlims "have heard". Don't you get it yet? You're a minority within a minority. Nobody actually likes you people, and Americans are rejecting you by the millions.

Because you're wrong. About everything.
>>
>>72069691
You dumb shits never think about the unbound delegates. As soon as he is over 1100, they will come flooding in.
>>
>>72070443
>variation on "current year"
I'm well versed with having to listen to this SJW yarn too.
>>
>>72070345
>S H I T C A N D I D A T E
>H
>I
>T
>C
>A
>N
>D
>I
>D
>A
>T
>E
>>
>>72070671
>We're hated by our own countrymen but it's okay we'll continue losing without dignity

Sad.

Enjoy tomorrow. I know I will enjoy your tears.
>>
>>72071229
My candidate is quite good. Skilled at debate and still eager to have those skills put on display (unlike Trump), enjoys much better polling with regard to favorability/unfavorability and opposition to his candidacy, has lately encountered success at unifying different segments of the party behind him, is right on a host of issues that play well with Republican voters, long being consistent on them (putting aside the slanders of his opponent) and lastly is within the MoE when polled against Hillary.
>>
>>72072812
>Skilled at debate

And yet he lost every debate.

Stay delusional, Ratard.
>>
>>72071361
>I know I will enjoy your tears.
But I've already told you I'll be making more contributions, having acknowledged that tomorrow will be a good day for Trump, the last big hand he has left to play.

>Americans don't like you, by which I mean Trump supporters
You, as supporters behind a candidate for the party's nomination, aren't even close to being a majority of primary voters, that segment being smaller in scope by far than that of general electorate voters. Your weak-assed front-runner has garnered the support of only 38%. The inevitability meme of Hillary you here are trying to emulate so as to dishearten those who support other than Trump was orders of magnitude more legitimate.

Which is besides the point that her case only becomes that much more likely should your want be realized. To defeat the Hilldog, one must first bear the burden of outlasting the lying orange divisive demagogue and his retarded shills. Hillary is beatable, but you're not making this easy.
>>
>>72072812
>unifying different segments of the party
>getting BTFO in the north east by fucking Kasich
$0.02 has been deposited in your account.
>>
File: 1341223440640.jpg (47 KB, 719x720) Image search: [Google]
1341223440640.jpg
47 KB, 719x720
>>72072949
If Cruz lost every debate, and Trump won them, then Trump should like to have debated Cruz five more times or more in order to increase his electoral returns and his delegate count, that there was far less contention in the later days of his campaign, rather than risk seeing himself go into the convention without a majority of delegates.

But that didn't happen, now, did it?
>>
File: 1457477895387.jpg (206 KB, 834x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457477895387.jpg
206 KB, 834x1000
>>72072951

No, clobbering the Canadian in California will be his final hand. And then Cruz disappears back into obscurity where he belongs.

>y-you're not a majority

Closer to it than you are. Way closer. A majority of Americans despise Ted Cruz and everything he stands for. He's a crooked rat, what else would you expect.

And nobody is ever going to take advice from Cruz and his little bootlicking minions about how to defeat Hillary or anybody else. The Canadian is losing. Badly. And has been since New Hampshire. He's in no position whatsoever to give anybody advice on winning, and the same is true of his supporters by extension.

We'll handle the winning. You handle the booger eating, ratard.
>>
>>72073206
There's no reason to debate Cruz again. Trump defeated him in 12 debates. Cruz is not nearly relevant enough to debate 1 v 1, which is against RNC "rules" anyway. Don't you bootlickers love the RNC rules? I thought you did.
>>
File: rato.gif (24 KB, 800x523) Image search: [Google]
rato.gif
24 KB, 800x523
when will Cruz finally win?
>>
>>72068764
Trump is within 3%

he will bury Hillary...... her voters dont even bother to show up
>>
>>72072812
It's so obvious that you don't belong here.
>>
>>72072812
Goodest of goyim! Pick the booger eating pupp - I mean, anti establishment candidate with good CHRISTIAN values! Jesus comes first, you know?
>>
crush crush crush the shills. 1000 delegates by tomorrow.
>>
>>72069858
>nevertrump

you dropped this #
>>
>>72072812
everyone hates that canadian faggot
>>
>>72073335
>There's no reason to debate Cruz again
I gave you an eminently logical reason why he should want to, if what you say were anywhere close to being true. Obviously, if Trump wins at debates, he's want to debate as many times as possible to stomp all day.

It's not true, of course.

Trump let the other candidates debate while he played for a marginally larger share of voters than were split between sixteen other candidates owing to a boost of support from outside the party. He sat on his laurels as front-runner, issuing character attacks on any who put questions to him. With a goal of not doing anything that would lose his plurality of support, he never engaged on issues, or showed he was capable of doing much more than issuing mic drop moments.

Entertaining to them who want entertainment out of their candidates, but an empty case for Trump going forward.

He will not have fifteen people on the debate stage with him against Hillary behind which to go silent for long stretches, won't be able to let others mob attack his main opponent and won't have nearly as much credibility with voters of the general electorate as a base to play a defensive game--i.e. he can't impress anyone by being insulting, those people are already his voters, that being a plurality of Republicans. Instead, he has to swing independents (who already don't like him) without appearing to be pivoting hard from those in his coalition that aren't solid with him. Most Trump supporters here reassure each other that Trump can move anywhere on any issue and that everyone will follow. Let me be the first to inform you that this is not the case.

Cruz, on the other hand, was nowhere when the debate schedule began, and in second when Trump called it quits.

Now tell me again how much better Trump is at this.
>>
File: 1458939653982.jpg (26 KB, 661x850) Image search: [Google]
1458939653982.jpg
26 KB, 661x850
>>72074922
tell me more about how everything is donald's fault, ted
>>
>>72075065
>JIDF
Weak.
>>
>>72067394
If you vote for Trump in your heart then I bless you with never ending potato growth, potatobro
>>
>>72073488
Maybe I could have made some more spelling errors?
>>
>>72073473
>within 3%
>losing by double digits.
>>
>>72074783
The # is lame.
>>
>>72068764
>Trump beats Cruz
>Cruz beats Hillary
>Trump can't beat Hillary

I don't even
>>
>>72075243
Depends on the poll. For the latest polls, one has +11 and the other has +3.
>>
File: 1456905028059.jpg (738 KB, 2510x3291) Image search: [Google]
1456905028059.jpg
738 KB, 2510x3291
>>72074922
Again, Cruzlim advice on winning is not welcomed. Your candidate is a loser and so are you by extension. You don't understand what winning is and so your advice on how to win is not to be taken seriously.

As for the debating, Trump gave the Canadian more shots at winning a debate than he was entitled to. There were way more debates than necessary. It should have been six debates, tops. Nobody wants to revisit that boring exercise. We all know already that Trump is the better debater and there is nothing left to prove.

The Canadian doesn't actually care about debate, though, he's just desperately thirsty for any kind of attention that can spark a flame of momentum, however small. That's how much of a bad way Rato is in. He's suffocating and begging for air from Trump. Why would Trump give it to him? What's in it for him? He has nothing to gain from it because he's already the undefeated debate champion of this primary. There's no reason to revisit those victories, when there are new victories to acquire.

This probably just sounds like Greek to you though. You Cruzlims don't understand the mentality behind winning, and the thinking that winners do.

Because you're losers.
>>
>>72067394

im amazed at kasichs performance. couldnt see him oveetaking cruz
>>
>>72075671
The north east doesn't have dumb evangelicals.
>>
>>72075597
You have the confidence of someone who backed a candidate who secured the nomination in February.

IOW, your and idiot, a brown one for as long as you've had your head up Trump's ass.
>>
>>72075870
Maybe it's time for you clowns to consider that this country just isn't for you. You're a rapidly dwindling minority of ideologues that have been exposed as effete wimps and are being widely rejected by your countrymen. In short, we don't want you here anymore than you want to be here. Go, take Utah and secede. Good riddance.
>>
File: CgDe9YoUEAAToBo.jpg (36 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CgDe9YoUEAAToBo.jpg
36 KB, 600x338
>>72074922
>I gave you an eminently logical reason why he should want to, if what you say were anywhere close to being true. Obviously, if Trump wins at debates, he's want to debate as many times as possible to stomp all day

Raping the retarded Rat in every debate got boring for him and counterproductive.

Trump no longer needs to listen to him crying about liberal values and all that shit,It was entertaining watching The Rat burying himself but Trump shouldn't even acknowledge it as an issue anymore.

Yeah I am a moderate f u. I need to be in the general.
>Cruz, on the other hand, was nowhere when the debate schedule began, and in second when Trump called it quits.

And now he is getting BTFO in all the polling

>Now tell me again how much better Trump is at this.
>>
>>72075870
>muh jesus
Keep sucking that roundabout welfare nigger.
>>
File: laughing investor.jpg (500 KB, 728x640) Image search: [Google]
laughing investor.jpg
500 KB, 728x640
>>72067394
THAT'S IT

HE'S HIT THE 61 POINT CEILING

IT'S ALL OVER NOW AND THIS TIME I MEAN IT
>>
>>72076085
Speak to me of who's winning and who's losing when we start competing in a system that has those measures. The one we're engaged in is a primary season, heading towards a nominating convention, and the only win comes when one person secures the requisite number of delegates.

If my guy takes it, I'll be here pushing for him with the aim of knocking off Hillary, and reversing the liberal trend.

If yours does, you can crow all you want at that time as you try to push others outside of the party based on your assumption of with whom you're conversing. I'm sure you'd find many allies in that from amongst your supposed political opponents.
>>
>>72075139
>JIDF
Where did he mention jews? You're making it clear you're not from here
>>
>>72072812
>Skilled at debate

Phahahahahahahahahahha

The only reason he wasn't a bigger bitch than Jeb was that he knew to back down when the Donald told him to and clap when needed to.

>enjoys much better polling with regard to favorability/unfavorability and opposition to his candidacy,

Paraguayan

NO, his favorable are dropping, unfavorable rising and right behind Trumps:

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/ted-cruz-favorable-rating

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/donald-trump-favorable-rating
>>
File: 1460721436777.jpg (445 KB, 1280x951) Image search: [Google]
1460721436777.jpg
445 KB, 1280x951
>>72077415

>If my guy takes it, I'll be here pushing for him with the aim of knocking off Hillary, and reversing the liberal trend

Oh I hope youd be here either way.Retarded rats are so fun to mock and torment.
>>
File: Captain-Obvious.jpg (20 KB, 305x283) Image search: [Google]
Captain-Obvious.jpg
20 KB, 305x283
>>72077445
>Where did he mention jews?
When he employed a variation on the tactic of not addressing the content of a post, but implying instead that the poster had motivations for posting it that were not genuine.

>I refuse to believe someone can be on /pol/ and not be part of the Trump circlejerk
Well that's only because you're stupid.
>>
>>72077896
>When he employed a variation
You're speaking nonsense

>it was real in my mind
>>
>>72077896

Oh look at the little retarded rat trying to fit in.How cute
>>
>>72078004
Of course I could have correctly identified the logical error he used that half the posters on /pol/ regularly resort to, but it wouldn't be nearly as snappy.
>>
>>72077415
Your guy can't win. He can only hope for a contested convention where his establishment friends will hand him the nomination, assuming they even bother to keep him around after that, and there's not even any compelling reason for them to do that.

>muh liberal trends

You're living in a bygone era. The fault line in the age we live in is globalists versus nationalists. Liberal, "conservative" - none of it matters if you've sided with the globalists. That makes you the true enemy.
>>
File: 1453782332232.png (272 KB, 447x458) Image search: [Google]
1453782332232.png
272 KB, 447x458
Cruz is going to get progressively more nasty and desperate leading up to his eventual defeat.

I think after he loses his political career will be over because he's gonna blow it all on this.

If the smartest guy in DC was actually so smart he'd pull out now, lick his wounds, and try again some other time. Surely he knows even if he worms his way to the nom in Ohio Trump is never going to go peacefully and let him do well in the general. He's taking Ted down with him if he goes.

But he's not smart, he's just a megalomaniac who doesn't know when to quit.
>>
>>72078135
>>72078004
>You're speaking nonsense
No. You could of made a reference to shills, as in shills of any kind, not necessarily of the jewish persuasion but you didn't. Your response to him about the JIDF was unwarranted since he hadn't invoked jews, it screams i'm naive when it comes to this board.
>>
>>72078218
I'm sick of hearing about how 'smart" Ted Cruz is, as if affirmative action doesn't exist. It does exist, and the Ivy League are the worst offenders. Ted Cruz has skated his entire academic and professional career because of affirmative action placements to make institutions less white and more brown.

He's benefiting from the very same system he pretends he's fighting against. Even the law that made him a "citizen" was a law liberal Democrats fought tooth and nail for. He wouldn't even be a citizen at all if "conservatives" were good at conserving anything.
>>
File: dZ33IbZ.png (588 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dZ33IbZ.png
588 KB, 640x480
>>72072812
>hAE8R

Nice ID faggot.
>>
>>72069057
>anime
>autistic paragraph rant
Like pottery
>>
>>72075528
LOL LIBTARD LOGIC 4 U
>>
>>72078187
>Your guy can't win.
Of course he can win, and has his supporters working hard at turning out their voters in targeted districts so to interrupt Trump's delegate accumulation, and bringing grassroots to nominating conventions in all the states to take delegate spots. This is the type of ground game that will be critical to the general election, and Trump doesn't have it. He has the belief that he'll be able to own the media in the same way as he did when they gave him $4bil of free access to bash other Republicans.

>where his establishment friends will hand him the nomination
Should Cruz win the nomination, it won't be for the fact that he was the guy the establishment wanted anywhere near it. You'd a fool to say otherwise. Rather, he'd have proven himself better at the game than anyone to have turned a little resourced 1 in a 1000 shot candidacy into the only viable option to a self-funded billionaire who also happened to have national recognition and a reality television star ability to get everyone to pay attention to him.

> and there's not even any compelling reason for them to do that.
The compelling reason would be that Cruz controlled the single largest block of dedicated supporters in the room.
>>
>>72079138
>Should Cruz win the nomination
he won't, stop wasting your time and get on the winning team
>>
File: laughing prime minister.jpg (8 KB, 262x312) Image search: [Google]
laughing prime minister.jpg
8 KB, 262x312
>>72079138
strong shilling detected

trump is going to be the next president and there isn't shit a little bitch like you can do about it

fuck off back to your safe space idiot
>>
>>72079138
>ground game
>general election
Are you telling me that Cruz is going to bribe all the electors to vote for him?
>>
>>72069858
I can feel the Reddit drip right off of you. You're fooling noone.
>>
>>72079256
Your knowledge of what a ground game is must have been derived from lies issuing from Trump and his supporters.

Those that forgot that Trump himself said he'd get better at it months ago, and thereby won't hold it against him for having failed to acquire one.
>>
>>72070156
>the media is pur friend
He never said that. He said that they are starting to realize the Trump train can not be stopped.
>>
File: trump_building_walls.jpg (346 KB, 640x875) Image search: [Google]
trump_building_walls.jpg
346 KB, 640x875
Guys, I know a lot of you hate me for being a veteran, but Trump is the ONLY candidate that has a valid fix for the VA Healthcare shitstorm. He wants veterans to be able to use their VA ID at any civilian doctor that accepts medicare. This will force the VA to become competitive.

NO other candidate gives a shit about Veterans. Hillary pretends to care by acknowledging that there is a problem with the VA, but with Cruz there is absolutely ZERO care or plan or support.

Please, tell any and all Veterans you know to look at Trumps website and read his plan for the VA.

MAGA!
>>
>>72079491
Cruz won't be able to gather widespread support in the general. He applies to almost no one. Enjoy the delusion Cruzlim.
>>
>>72079521
The media has been Trump's biggest ally this primary season. They would naturally like to see Trump take the nomination.

Then again, the media are almost entirely made up of liberals. They have reason to want for Trump's nomination.
>>
>>72079138

>Of course he can win

No he can't honey.At best he'l bend over the establishment pick but no he's gonna actualization the unstumpable.

>to a self-funded billionaire

And yet Trump has still spend a lot less than Ratto on his campaign.

>who also happened to have national recognition and a reality television star ability to get everyone to pay attention to him.

Funny thing is that's something Trumps retarded opponents constantly attacked him on

"Oh hes just a Reality Star. Not a serious candidate."

Well the retard got their assets kicked by the reality clown.Including the rat.Even if by some miracle they actually overtook him, that's not a credit to them.Defeating someone who should be been easily beatable according to them.

>The compelling reason would be that Cruz controlled the single largest block of dedicated supporters in the room

Retarded rat delusion is my favorite desert.
>>
File: 1459631584283.png (179 KB, 2274x1044) Image search: [Google]
1459631584283.png
179 KB, 2274x1044
Can someone please tell me why the fuck people vote for Kasich?
>>
>>72078218

>tfw you shop at Publix on a weekly basis.
>>
File: giphy.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>72079802
>the media has been Trump's biggest ally
Go back to Plebbit and your commie Jew, Bernout.
>>
>>72079802

>The media has been Trump's biggest ally this primary season. They would naturally like to see Trump take the nomination.

Nope.Trump used them and manipulated them but they aren't his friends:

http://www.ibtimes.com/donald-trump-explained-how-dominate-media-1987-i-play-peoples-fantasies-2218125

>They would naturally like to see Trump take the nomination.

Then again, the media are almost entirely made up of liberals. They have reason to want for Trump's nomination..

Nah, they wouldn't have tried to paint him as white supremacist Nazi if that was the case.
>>
>>72079221
>get on the winning team
I believe I am already.

>>72079225
>strong
Thanks!
>fuck off back to your safe space idiot
Wanting to be a fit in kind of guy on a site that prides itself on being contrarian is kind of sad, and kind of missing the whole point.

>>72079762
>Enjoy the delusion Cruzlim.
I'll enjoy my understanding of the difference between primary voters and general election voters, the knowledge of different approaches towards national election strategies, demographic voting trends, and more besides.
>>
>>72080551
>Nah, they wouldn't have tried to paint him as white supremacist Nazi if that was the case.
It's so they can have predefined a candidate who already was the weakest opponent to Hillary, making her job that much easier.
>>
>>72080725

>I believe I am already.

Because you enjoy getting your ass raped?

>I'll enjoy my understanding of the difference between primary voters and general election voters, the knowledge of different approaches towards national election strategies, demographic voting trends, and more besides

So you already know how the religious ugly was weirdo, supported by wackos and pastors advocating for the murder of gays is gonna get oblitarated.

>It's so they can have predefined a candidate who already was the weakest opponent to Hillary, making her job that much easier

One of the most moderate candidates isn't the weakest.

The wacko Rat that is already in the negatives without the help of the media, is.
>>
>>72080725
>I'll enjoy my understanding of the difference between primary voters and general elections voters.

I'm not sure you do, considering Cruz has 0 crossover appeal. His swing state numbers are a disaster. Virginia, Florida, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania. He has or will tank in all of these.

You can't win an election without picking up swing states, your boy is toast, and the GOP knows it. They're just trying to save themselves, screw the election.
>>
>>72080217
>>the media has not been Trump's biggest ally
Because there's not an easier way to gin up sympathetic support for a candidate amongst those so inclined than to purposely shoot high and miss? Basic "don't throw me into the briar patch" kikery here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7tyhpWiZyM

All while keeping his opponents off the radar, mind you. That always helps. You'd think the board's previous supporters of Ron Paul would have been able to discern the difference in coverage editorially and amount of coverage time wise given to non-Trump candidates, especially Cruz once he began to distinguish himself from the pack. Literally hosted Trump's events live and uninterrupted by commercial breaks, ffs.

Drowned out by all the Trumpfags throwing a fit if ever a candidate did make a television appearance, perhaps.
>>
File: hillary_lol.gif (2 MB, 162x190) Image search: [Google]
hillary_lol.gif
2 MB, 162x190
>>72067394
>45
>29+17
>>
>>72074922

(You)
>>
File: George_Carlin_2.jpg (25 KB, 385x402) Image search: [Google]
George_Carlin_2.jpg
25 KB, 385x402
>>72067394
I-it's too l-late DRUMPFAGS!

He'll never avoid that contested convention! H-hashtag cruzmissile

>cruzmissile is auto corrected to dismissive
>google knows Cruz is gonna lose
>mfw
>>
>>72067394
Trump is the only one that may have a chance against Hillary. Cruz is too far right to appeal to anyone willing to swing.
>>
File: laughing butters.jpg (8 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
laughing butters.jpg
8 KB, 256x192
>>72080725
this immature little bitch shill is experiencing SERIOUS cognitive dissonance right now LMAO
>>
>>72081731

>especially Cruz once he began to distinguish himself from the pack.

Haha, nope.Trump just destroyed the other losers and the Rat is the left overs.

He has the religious butter vase but outside of that he is just the not Trump guy with a dot in the dark.The people who voted for him in Wisconsin favor amnesty but still voted for him.

>Literally hosted Trump's events live and uninterrupted by commercial breaks, ffs.

Cause they bring the ratings fucktard.Ratto gets btfo every time time they do a town hall or interview with him while Trump breaks the records.

But also Fargo got called out by both Anderson Cooper and Hannity and Morning Joe for refusing to appear when asked multiple times.

>All while keeping his opponents off the radar, mind you

Trump equals ratings but also almost never refuses an appearance.
>>
>>72081731
Trump gets coverage because he earns it. He rolls up his sleeves and he goes out and takes it. He's a voice, not an echo. Cruz is merely the latest iteration of the ever-fading Reaganbot 2000. We've all seen it before and it's boring. So the media covers it less, because nobody wants to see it anymore.

But the coverage Trump does get - the coverage he goes out and takes - is always colored and slanted against him, in both the liberal and the "conservative" (what a joke) media.

Never has a candidate been covered so negatively as Trump has. That he's covered a lot doesn't make it pro-Trump coverage.
>>
>>72072812
He's a fucking Christian Dominionist.

Certified batshit crazy.
>>
>>72079138
>>72080725
Please make a Trip. Make a timestamp. Make a throwaway email. ANYTHING to identify you for later. Holy shit I've never seen such a delusional faggot. I didn't think people like you existed. This isn't the website for you.

I want YOUR specific reaction to Trump winning the nomination.
>>
>>72081689
> Virginia, Florida, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania

Virginia: Clinton 47.3 v Cruz 41 - Clinton +6.3
Virginia: Clinton 48 v Trump 35 - Clinton +13
Florida: Clinton 47 v Cruz 42 - Clinton +5
Florida: Clinton 45.6 v Trump 43.4 - Clinton +2.2
Ohio: Clinton 46 v Cruz 43.8 - Clinton +2.2
Ohio: Clinton 46.3 v Trump 42.3 - Clinton +4
Michigan: Clinton 47.5 v Cruz 39.5 - Clinton +8
Michigan: Clinton 47 v Trump 38.44 - Clinton +8.6
Pennsylvania: Clinton 46.6 v Cruz 39.6 - Clinton +7
Pennsylvania: Clinton 46.2 v Trump 38.8 - Clinton +7.4

Your boy does worse in 4 out of the 5 state you cite.

Iowa: Clinton 43.5 v Cruz 47 - Cruz +3.5
Iowa: Clinton 46.5 v Trump 41.5 - Clinton +5
North Carolina: Clinton 44.7 v Cruz 45.3 - Cruz +0.6
North Carolina: Clinton 44.7 v Trump 42.7 - Clinton +2
Wisconsin: Clinton 45 v Cruz 43.7 - Clinton +1.3
Wisconsin: Clinton 46.7 v Trump 36 - Clinton +10.7
New Hampshire: Clinton 46 v Cruz 40.8 - Clinton +5.2
New Hampshire: Clinton 48 v Trump 37.8 - Clinton +10.2

Flipping from blue to red by going with Cruz rather than Trump, or putting them within MoE.

and it goes on

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/tx/texas_cruz_vs_clinton-3982.html
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/tx/texas_trump_vs_clinton-5694.html

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ms/mississippi_cruz_vs_clinton-4208.html
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ms/mississippi_trump_vs_clinton-5857.html

https://www.scribd.com/doc/307072107/MS-Pres-Mason-Dixon-March-2016

Come back to make your case about how my candidate is the one with 0 crossover appeal when you get behind someone who doesn't risk states in the south.
>>
>>72084374
>Come back to make your case about how my candidate is the one with 0 crossover appeal when you get behind someone who doesn't risk states in the south

Come back with something other than GE polls no one here cares about or believe retard.

Fargo has zero crossover appeal and that's a fact..You can only cry about it but your GE pools mean exactly shite.

>>72081449

>I'll enjoy my understanding of the difference between primary voters and general election voters, the knowledge of different approaches towards national election strategies, demographic voting trends, and more besides

So you already know how the religious ugly was weirdo, supported by wackos and pastors advocating for the murder of gays is gonna get oblitarated.

>It's so they can have predefined a candidate who already was the weakest opponent to Hillary, making her job that much easier

One of the most moderate candidates isn't the weakest.

The wacko Rat that is already in the negatives without the help of the media, is
>>
>>72083740
You easily can recognize my posts by my language and stalk me like this bulgarian idiot.
>>72084700
>GE polls will never matter, no matter how close to the GE it gets
>>
>>72085071
I mean in other threads. You better fucking post in those Trump nomination victory threads. I want to hear what you have to say then.
>>
>>72085071

>You easily can recognize my posts by my language and stalk me like this bulgarian idiot

Wait you actually are the same exact shill I've encountered before.Really?Omg that's beyond sad and pathetic.Oh god I actually hope you are getting played for your tl dr shilling that you do day after day.

>GE polls will never matter, no matter how close to the GE it gets

Oh they will when its just Trump vs Clinton, #NeverTrumpers fall in line and cucks stop pretending that a duck that can't win a state other than his own has the best chance against her.
>>
Cruz and Kasich must have scary internal polls if they feel the need to collude. Get ready for some BTFOing
>>
>>72085757
I'm not surprised you've met this guy before. There aren't a lot of Cruz supporters despite what this crybaby fool says.
>>
>>72069057
>crush the economies of those states
Believe it or not dockworkers unloading TVs and Game Boys don't make up the economy of the Pacific Northwest anon.

You're just an increasingly desperate shill.
>>
File: heket.jpg (42 KB, 450x240) Image search: [Google]
heket.jpg
42 KB, 450x240
>>72070027
Kek wills it anon.
>>
>>72073224
Texan here. A lot of people here dislike Trump and voted for Cruz (no surprise). The problem is that the way he's been acting the past few months since his win have turned people off even here. In the bar(s) that I go to, when people aren't talking sports they're talking about the election. Let me tell you, they're not pleased with him. They still hate Trump, but Cruz has lost any ounce of credibility he had with them.
>>
File: 1460760541384.jpg (225 KB, 1344x1400) Image search: [Google]
1460760541384.jpg
225 KB, 1344x1400
>>72075210
You're not getting tips from us, shill.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.