[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Mormons look so alpha?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
File: romney2.jpg (17 KB, 190x238) Image search: [Google]
romney2.jpg
17 KB, 190x238
Why do Mormons look so alpha?
>>
>>72065601
Magic underwear and celestial sex with a billion space waifus
>>
File: handsomemormon.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
handsomemormon.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>72066525
Tell me more about Mormonism. Is it the ultimate redpill?
>Islamic testosterone+ Christian intellect
>>
>>72065601
No masturbation
>>
>>72066865
Yes, the milky way is actually made from God's celestial space jizz

The souls of men flow from God's thunderous testicles

If you are a good Mormon, those testicles can one day be yours
>>
>>72065601
Probably because they're giant Polynesian muthafuckas.
Lol but the white ones who can trace their lineage back to the good ol' polygamous days had to fight injuns and the rest of white America, so only the toughest survived, whereas your typical burger is both stupid and weak, and not just stupid like Mor(m)ons.
>>
mormons are pure anglo saxon.
>>
>>72065601
Look up Jessup "Escape." Mormons are resoonsible for a huge runaway diaspora in the Southwest because anyone who doesn't fit in is cast out.
>>
>>72067086
>Polynesian
what
>>
>>72067098
The 10% yearly tithe of your total assets means you have to earn money like a motherfucker or you will not survive
>>
>>72065601
They don't.
>>
>>72065601

conservative
white
generally middle class
morals, virtues and values

is it really that hard to figure out?

btw, I'm a mormon hating Catholic, but devout white Catholics are generally the same.
>>
File: KjEVb.jpg (70 KB, 415x550) Image search: [Google]
KjEVb.jpg
70 KB, 415x550
I'll let you in on a secret: Polygamy breeding

This is how it goes:
>church leaders get their first pick of all the hottest teens
>have lots of kids
>those kids are born into prestigious Mormon families, more likely to rise the ranks
>They then get their first pick of the new hottest teens
>Repeat

5 generations later you've got BYU leading in campus attractiveness studies in the US.
>>
>>72065601
A-L-P-H-A is a weird way of spelling milquetoast
>>
>>72065601
Because we are. Seriously there's a classic look in Mormon men. Its a strong, manly face. I have it, my Dad has it, and yes, Romney has it.

But I don't practice it. Can deal without the planet and 1000000 waifus
>>
File: romney1.jpg (154 KB, 980x552) Image search: [Google]
romney1.jpg
154 KB, 980x552
>>72067712
>t and 1000000 waifus
why not?
>>
>>72067149
Ever been to any place in Polynesia? Or Salt Lake City, Utah? Fuckloads of Mormon Polynesians.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism_and_Pacific_Islanders and whatnot
>>
>>72065601
most mormons looked like straight up cucks whenever ive met them
>>
>>72068616
This is why you should corrupt their young women and lead them out of the church. Ex mormon pussy is bomb. No magic underwears needed
>>
>>72067049
> Asian
> Knowing anything about souls

Pick one.
>>
>>72067861
his wife was qt
>>
File: MittRomneyYoung.jpg (20 KB, 346x336) Image search: [Google]
MittRomneyYoung.jpg
20 KB, 346x336
>>72068804
>>72068755
>>72068616
You seem to be jealous. Tell me more about your anti mormon inferiority complex
>>
>>72065601
Its Christian ethics with some fan fiction bible books.

Its what US christianity would be like if the Jews weren't out to destroy it at every turn.
>>
>>72066865
As someone who's actually lived amongst Mormons and is very familiar with their culture and doctrine, I can say they are NOT the ultimate redpill or even redpilled at all. The Main denomination of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints has sold out to multiculturalism and breeding with shitskins is okay with them as long as they're church members first. Not an eyebrow was batted at all in the Mormon town I live in when mexicans converted and married white women.

Trust me my friends, they are not based and they are not your allies.
>>
>>72067261
> Asian
> Not committing suicide before your fortune is made

Pick one
>>
>>72068909
I personally just enjoy making fun of Asians, even though Mormonism is the single most largely adopted Christian religion in the whole of Asia.
>>
File: th-thick.jpg (148 KB, 576x629) Image search: [Google]
th-thick.jpg
148 KB, 576x629
I really liked Romney, it's a shame he was painted as a heartless corporate raider type, I thought he had a lot of knowledge with a good set of ethics. And then we got Obongo 2: Electric Boogaloo
>>
File: lemormonbear.png (56 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
lemormonbear.png
56 KB, 853x543
>>72068927
>he Main denomination of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints has sold out to multiculturalism and breeding with shitskins is okay with them as long as they're church members first. Not an eyebrow was batted at all in the Mormon town I live in when mexicans converted and married white women.

That's because our faith keeps us united, not our skin color
>>
>>72067086
>Mormons
>fighting Injuns

Why would we murder our fellow Israelites?
>>
>>72069506
Romney had no intention of securing the U.S.-Mexico Border.
>>
Mitt Romney has an amazing voice. He would make an aesthetic as fuck president
>>
>>72069636
That makes you a good cuckservative, but little more.
>>
>>72069636
Total bullshit. Mormons have girls who are stupid as fuck, just like every other religion.

I once knew a girl who ended up in the hospital after she moved out of her parents home because she didn't know she needed to drink water. Her mom would bring her several glasses a day and she didn't know why she was getting so tired all the time without this fucking handholding.
>>
>>72070289
Keep dreaming. Mormonism is pozzed and Jamal is welcome to their daughters as long as he converts before he breeds more ooga-boogas.
>>
>>72067357

most don't drink or smoke either
>>
>>72070289
What does this have to do with what I said?
>>
>>72065601
dude looks like a child molester desu
>>
>>72069697
So you could into Utah and run away from the rest of white America when they tried to "christianize" you. You tried to create your own country, for fucks sake.
>>
>>72065601
Eugenics.
>>
>>72069429
>Be Asian man
>Fuck blonde ex-mormon qt
>feels_good_bruh.jpg
She fucking hates the Mormon church. Got out with her little brother. Told me all kinds of crazy shit that makes my shinto ancestor worshipping sun goddess religion look half sane.
>>
>>72065601
Mormon here.
Some are alpha, some are not
We have not sold out to the multi-kulti, in fact people are encouraged not to emigrate to Utah as they did in ages past, but to build up the Kingdom of God wherever they are.
We were a little more direct so to speak in the 80s, throwing PC out the window, but now that we actually aren't so much a tiny religion anymore, we needed to tone it down.
>>
>>72065601
inbreeding
>>
>>72069929
>>72069770
>>
File: brigham.jpg (578 KB, 556x833) Image search: [Google]
brigham.jpg
578 KB, 556x833
>>72071650
The Native Paiutes basically lived peacefully with the Mormons since they were so small in number and they both viewed the US military as their common enemy. The Mormon-Paiute alliance reached its apex during the Utah War. Brigham Young worked with Paiute chiefs to organize a guerilla warfare effort against the invading American army, and was successful for the most part. Also, the country (Deseret) was supposed to be founded as a confederation between the two Israelite peoples (White Mormons and Native Americans)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_War
>>
File: Cc-EFsMWIAApbyK.jpg (61 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Cc-EFsMWIAApbyK.jpg
61 KB, 375x523
Because they believe they will become gods. Duh
>>
>>72065601
English blood, they left before they were contaminated with Irish blood
Polygamous breeding, the alpha male survivors took multiple wives.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.