[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can we fight Islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 22
File: christianityvsislam.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
christianityvsislam.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
...when most Americans hold the exact same values? Anti gay, anti abortion, anti woman, anti evolution, etc. What's the point? It'd just be sand durka versus burger durka.

Recently the Pope knelt and washed the feet of Muslim immigrants. He's had nothing but praise for them and has leapt to their defense, even of violent acts, saying that provoking their religious feelings is like insulting someone's mother.

If the Pope is like this, how can Catholics be any help against Islam? In Europe, the only outspoken, unapologetic voices slamming Islam are all atheists. Geert Wilders, Salman Rushdie (until they fucking killed him) Pat Condell, Ayaan Hirsi Ali (though she recently came to the US), etc.

The only internally consistent, non-retarded opposition to Islam must be a secular opposition to all Abraham religion. Which will target Islam first, Christianity second, and then the remaining orthodox Jews.
>>
>>72064035
What a fucking asinine picture

as if rednecks are anywhere near as bad or dangerous as jihadi's

FUCKING WANT LIBS TO DIE ALREADY
>>
>>72064165
>FUCKING WANT LIBS TO DIE ALREADY
case in point
>>
>>72064035
I don't want war.
Let's kill all extremists and live in peace together.
>>
>>72064035
>few similiar opinions
>WOW YOU'RE SAME

uh-huh
>>
>>72064165
>as if rednecks are anywhere near as bad or dangerous as jihadi's

They are if you're gay, or if they find out you're not a Christian, or if they don't like your politics.
>>
File: comparison.jpg (27 KB, 229x214) Image search: [Google]
comparison.jpg
27 KB, 229x214
>>72064376
>A few
>Similar
>>
>>72064341
>Let's kill all extremists and live in peace together.
But in our own countries. Behind a wall of some kind preferably.
>>
Yes, rednecks run around in groups slaughtering men, women, and children when they don't subscribe to their narrow interpretation of Christianity.

How many redneck beheadings were recorded and posted on the internet in the last 15 years? Burnings? Tossing off of buildings? Drownings?

You're better off comparing Arabs and niggers. At least you can establish a common thread of violence.
>>
>>72064401
>>72064312

Yes all those west Virginia hicks throwing gays off of rooftops, beheading people, burning people alive, pouring acid on women, shooting young girls for READING, and selling pre-teen girls into sex slavery.

how did you idiots get here?
>>
>>72064501
>Yes, rednecks run around in groups slaughtering men, women, and children when they don't subscribe to their narrow interpretation of Christianity.

Yes, they do. Those people are called abortion providers.
>>
>>72064544

Google "abortion clinic violence".

Then watch this: http://www.kidnappedforchrist.com/
>>
>>72064663
>>72064564

literally not even comparable

the sheer scale and commonality of Muslim violence in comparison to practically any group on earth completely refutes your assertion that other extremist ideologies are even remotely as "bad"

just stop you look like a fucking idiot.
>>
>>72064035
Easy, they're asians.

All asians are non humans
>>
>>72064856
>the sheer scale and commonality of Muslim violence in comparison to practically any group on earth completely refutes your assertion that other extremist ideologies are even remotely as "bad"

My what? Where in the OP does it say that?
>>
>>72064035
by shitposting on /pol/
>>
Most americans dont decapitate people that desagree with then
>>
File: deus vult6.jpg (115 KB, 690x1035) Image search: [Google]
deus vult6.jpg
115 KB, 690x1035
>>72064035
I want Muslims and Muslim sympathizers get the FUCK off this board. Fuck you. Islam has no place in the West.

Kill yourself, Mohammed. But just yourself, don't suicide bomb a crowded area like you faggots are known to do.

I tip my fedora and I'd love to join in the next Crusades.
>>
File: christiantip3.jpg (20 KB, 402x341) Image search: [Google]
christiantip3.jpg
20 KB, 402x341
>>72065440

Who the fuck are you talking to? Did you read the post? I'm anti-Islam.
>>
>>72064035
When atheism was pushed by the Jews in the '60s (to try and rid Christianity), it left a void that people had known for millennia (needing to believe in something bigger than yourself) and that void need to be filled. Enter radical Islam.
The straightforward solution is to push for Christianity again, the problem is far too many people now are euphoric and they push that euphoria onto their beta, less boisterous, easily led friends who don't really believe it to the same extent as their militant atheist friends who talk non-stop about how much of a free thinker they are while doing nothing but, regurgitate what Dawkins says, that's irrelevant though, so now you have this scrawny beta who needs to rebel, but also needs to be able to believe in who he stands with and what for (atheism not being able to do this because of that having to believe nothing is bigger than you are), again, enter radical Islam. So you have two choices, push Christianity (the lesser of two evils in the case of an atheist) or stop crying about it and keep doing what the Jew tells you like a good goy.
Jews might hate Christianity, but all they've done is creator themselves a bigger enemy, an enemy that hates Jews more than it hates Christians. The simple fact is if they don't press the panic button soon and do a u-turn on this force of European countries taking in Muslims, there'll be no one left to do their fighting for them, because let's be honest when the fuck did a Jew ever fight their own battles? They've been saved each and every time by the people they're punishing so unless it happens very soon, who they going to turn to to save them? Their nuclear weapons? Any real country could wipe that piece of shit off the planet in 2 seconds so using them isn't even feasible.
They've created this and the people who are so intelligent and enlightened have done everything on their behalf. Their intelligence getting in the way of their refusal to notice they're the real goys it seems.
>>
>>72064931
>My what? Where in the OP does it say that?

uh??>>72064663
>>72064564

for fuck sake are you a goldfish?
>>
File: riddle.jpg (71 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
riddle.jpg
71 KB, 679x960
>>72065701
>When atheism was pushed by the Jews in the '60s (to try and rid Christianity)

Which Jews specifically? Why would this automatically make it untrue?

>The straightforward solution is to push for Christianity again

But it's false. You only don't understand that because you're stupid. Probably for genetic reasons.
>>
>>72065720

The text doesn't match what you claim I said. The intended meaning of those posts was not that Christians commit just as much violence, but that they do commit violent acts that are appropriately classified as terrorism.

What you've so far failed to understand is that the OP is not a comparison of rates of violence. It is an ideological/policy comparison. Violence is not the only bad thing in the world. The shared social policies of both Christians and Muslims oppress women, gays and apostates. This, too, is undesirable.
>>
File: deus vult7.jpg (500 KB, 728x927) Image search: [Google]
deus vult7.jpg
500 KB, 728x927
>>72065685
Let me answer your fucking question then so you can stop even discussing that disgusting sand ideology, thereby breathing life into that shit:

>How can we fight Islam
By killing all Muslims.

This never was even a discussion like 3 years ago. I'm sick of hearing about that shitty fucking religion.
>>
>>72065968
>Christian policies that oppress women
M8, women aren't oppressed anywhere except maybe a few Muslim nations.
>>
File: 1427077951701.jpg (199 KB, 881x905) Image search: [Google]
1427077951701.jpg
199 KB, 881x905
>>72066347
>By killing all Muslims.

But you're basically just diet Muslim yourself. What's the point of that?
>>
>>72065701
You don't need Christianity per se.
>>
File: DEUS VULT2.jpg (56 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
DEUS VULT2.jpg
56 KB, 625x468
>>72066422
Don't compare me to those fucking subhuman savages.

Christians aren't killing thousands of people because of Christianity today. Those disgusting subhumans are.

Seems like you're an angsty faggot posting anti Christian shit instead of anti Islam shit.
>>
They all must die so that the world may live. This is non-negotiable.

>>72064035
The best part is the mudshit would possibly kill the white guy, while the white guy would definitely blow the mudshit's head off. Even in liberal bitstrip images, whites win.
>>
File: 1460961636167.png (251 KB, 800x1566) Image search: [Google]
1460961636167.png
251 KB, 800x1566
>>72066422
To be fair if there's only one desert cult left I think everybody would get along better.
>>
>>72064449
>Death penalty

Yeah, no.
>>
File: enough.png (80 KB, 217x229) Image search: [Google]
enough.png
80 KB, 217x229
>>72066982
>Don't compare me to those fucking subhuman savages.

>Christians aren't killing thousands of people because of Christianity today. Those disgusting subhumans are.

Violence is not the only valid basis of comparison. My original comparison was not of how violent you are (though judging by the content of your posts you are indeed a violent person) but the overlap between the social policies of Christianity and Islam.

>Seems like you're an angsty faggot posting anti Christian shit instead of anti Islam shit.

You're the Christian here, so you're the faggot. I'm against Christianity, Judaism and Islam. Three heads of the same foul hydra.
>>
File: deus vult5.jpg (72 KB, 379x777) Image search: [Google]
deus vult5.jpg
72 KB, 379x777
>>72069271
>Violence is not the only valid basis of comparison. My original comparison was not of how violent you are
It's the only comparison that matters.

>though judging by the content of your posts you are indeed a violent person
Against Muslims, yes. Fuck all of those disgusting subhuman faggots. I wouldn't give a shit if they were like your other typical religions where they can all live together peacefully but I've seen that not to be a trait of Islam so they need to be purged. They have no place in the West.

>but the overlap between the social policies of Christianity and Islam.
There aren't any social policies of Christianity, faggot. Faggot marriage is legal, women have the same rights as men, and whatever your other stupid shit you posted are non existent in majority Christian nations.

>You're the Christian here
I've already said I tip my fedora, friend. I would still love to join the Crusades and push the Muslim hordes back to their shitty sand lands. Again, this seems to be less an anti Islam thread and more of an angsty faggot being anti Christian under the guise of hating Islam, seeing as how all your attack ITT are against Christianity.
>>
File: abrahamicchimera.jpg (32 KB, 399x637) Image search: [Google]
abrahamicchimera.jpg
32 KB, 399x637
>It's the only comparison that matters.

Says you. I say differently.

>Against Muslims, yes. Fuck all of those disgusting subhuman faggots. I wouldn't give a shit if they were like your other typical religions where they can all live together peacefully but I've seen that not to be a trait of Islam so they need to be purged. They have no place in the West.

I agree. But you next.

>There aren't any social policies of Christianity, faggot.

Read the Bible.

>Faggot marriage is legal, women have the same rights as men, and whatever your other stupid shit you posted are non existent in majority Christian nations.

All of those things you mentioned were opposed by Christians and still are. The fact that we've defeated you on those fronts doesn't mean you can somehow take credit for the outcome.

>I've already said I tip my fedora, friend. I would still love to join the Crusades and push the Muslim hordes back to their shitty sand lands. Again, this seems to be less an anti Islam thread and more of an angsty faggot being anti Christian under the guise of hating Islam, seeing as how all your attack ITT are against Christianity.

You need to pretend that anti-Christian means pro-Islam, because your worldview doesn't work otherwise. You're still selling a disease. The fact that it's less harmful than Islam doesn't make it good. The flu isn't as bad as AIDS but I don't want either.

>seeing as how all your attack ITT are against Christianity.

There are no Muslims here.
>>
>>72070760
>I agree. But you next.
Tell you what, I'll join your side against the muzzies, but once you turn your attention to the Christians, I honestly don't care so I'll put down my rifle. I can't promise I'll join you on that front.

>Read the Bible.
Okay, none in practice I meant. Nothing like what Islam has, anyway.

>All of those things you mentioned were opposed by Christians and still are. The fact that we've defeated you on those fronts doesn't mean you can somehow take credit for the outcome.
Oh fuck off. Christianity doesn't have a political facet to it like Islam does.

>You need to pretend that anti-Christian means pro-Islam,
No, your thread is based on being equally as against as all three Abrahamic religions, yet you're only railing on Christianity.
>>
>>72071333
>Tell you what, I'll join your side against the muzzies, but once you turn your attention to the Christians, I honestly don't care so I'll put down my rifle. I can't promise I'll join you on that front.

No problem. Muslims are the #1 priority for every sane person. Christians are just pests by comparison.

>Okay, none in practice I meant. Nothing like what Islam has, anyway.

Like a watered down version of Islam you might say.

>Oh fuck off. Christianity doesn't have a political facet to it like Islam does.

How can you live in the US and believe that?

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/abortion-god-legal-battle
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/court-smacks-down-kansas-christians-for-labeling-evolution-a-religion-to-force-school-ban/
>>
>>72071333
>No, your thread is based on being equally as against as all three Abrahamic religions, yet you're only railing on Christianity.

There are no Muslims here. What you really want is for atheists to fight your battles for you and shift their attention away from Christianity. Nice try.
>>
File: dissapoint.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
dissapoint.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>72064035
>scattergat
>not an AR
>>
File: deus vult4.png (342 KB, 600x860) Image search: [Google]
deus vult4.png
342 KB, 600x860
>>72071751
>Like a watered down version of Islam you might say.
Okay, well I believe people should be free to worship whatever they want (except Islam, fuck them). But whatever man that's your battle to fight.

>How can you live in the US and believe that?
Abortion is legal.
The courts told Christians to fuck off in that second link.
Utter non issues.

>What you really want is for atheists to fight your battles for you and shift their attention away from Christianity.
No what I want is everyone to kill Muslims. That's it.
>>
File: cultstructure.jpg (350 KB, 782x1000) Image search: [Google]
cultstructure.jpg
350 KB, 782x1000
>>72072236
>Okay, well I believe people should be free to worship whatever they want (except Islam, fuck them). But whatever man that's your battle to fight.

I don't recognize the right of cults to exist, and to spread until they consume humanity for the same basic reasons I also oppose pyramid schemes.

>Abortion is legal.
>The courts told Christians to fuck off in that second link.

Again, the fact that we keep defeating them doesn't mean they stop pulling their usual shit.

>No what I want is everyone to kill Muslims. That's it.

We have at least that much in common. They have to come first. Scientologists too, arguably on the same tier.
>>
>>72064035
>Anti gay, anti abortion, anti woman, anti evolution
and liberals support this culture
>>
>>72072545

Yeah, it's pretty stupid and self destructive. But there's an ever widening fracture between the liberals you're talking about, and the rest, which call them the "regressive left". The regressive left is the enemy. There exists a sizable contingent of liberals who recognize the threat Islam poses to enlightenment values. Just like there exist conservative atheists. The late Chris Hitchens being a good example.

We're going to need to set aside our political differences for at least as long as it takes to unite and destroy Islam forever, otherwise the future will belong to Islam.
>>
>>72072409
>I don't recognize the right of cults to exist
Well I hope your battle against Christianity includes a Constitutional Convention to Amend the First Amendment out of existence. Be sure to deal with the consequences of such actions. Such as tyranny.

>Again, the fact that we keep defeating them doesn't mean they stop pulling their usual shit.
You're just the other side of the same coin, buddy. Christians have one opinion, you have another. If you want to take up arms against all of Christianity, get ready to fight a real war.

>We have at least that much in common. They have to come first. Scientologists too, arguably on the same tier.
As i said, I'll join you in your crusade against the muzzies, Scientologists as well? meh, they seem like a harmless cult. Christianity? I will probably lay down my guns, pham.
>>
>>72064035
we have better guns and more of them not to mention we know how to use them
>>
>>72072853
>Well I hope your battle against Christianity includes a Constitutional Convention to Amend the First Amendment out of existence. Be sure to deal with the consequences of such actions. Such as tyranny.

I'm a fascist, friend.

>You're just the other side of the same coin, buddy. Christians have one opinion, you have another.

I'm right, they're wrong.

>If you want to take up arms against all of Christianity, get ready to fight a real war.

Any other outcome would disappoint me.

>As i said, I'll join you in your crusade against the muzzies, Scientologists as well? meh, they seem like a harmless cult. Christianity? I will probably lay down my guns, pham.

Fine by me.
>>
>>72064035
>even of violent acts
Horseshit
>saying that provoking their religious feelings is like insulting someone's mother.
Source.

>In Europe, the only outspoken, unapologetic voices slamming Islam are all atheists
Poland called, they think you're retarded.
>>
>>72064035

This is an excessively simplistic worldview. Are you a 12-year old who just recently left r/atheism?
>>
>>72066982
Atheist here. I would support Christianity in any religious dispute you guys get into. I'd rather my children taught in religious schools than share space with a Muslim. You guys are cool with me.
>>
>>72073089
>Source.

http://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2015/01/15/pope-francis-on-mocking-faith-if-you-insult-a-mans-mother-you-can-expect-a-punch/

Now what, fool?

>Poland called, they think you're retarded.

What's a "Poland"?
>>
>>72073186

You haven't explained why it's wrong, just slung shit at me. That's a rich response given that you've accused me of immaturity.
>>
>>72073207

Quisling identified.
>>
>>72073280

I know it's fallen out of fashion to say this, but:

LURK MORE
>>
>>72064035
>most Americans hold the same values
Proofs? Where are they? Only complete retards are anti evolution.
>>
>>72073377

You've just done the same thing again.
>>
File: consider.gif (494 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
consider.gif
494 KB, 500x374
>>72073393

http://www.gallup.com/poll/155003/hold-creationist-view-human-origins.aspx

46% of Americans hold creationist views. As Christians are 75-80% of Americans the subset of American Christians that hold creationist views is around 60~%. (The question was worded: “Do you believe that all life on Earth appeared in its present form some time within the last 10,000 years?”)

>”But that’s just Protestants and Baptists”

http://www.pewforum.org/Science-and-Bioethics/Religious-Differences-on-the-Question-of-Evolution.aspx

Catholicism: 35% creationists
>>
>>72073400

I'm not your personal encyclopedia. You have no idea what you're talking about, so LURK MORE and remember to POST LESS
>>
File: deus vult3.png (356 KB, 610x966) Image search: [Google]
deus vult3.png
356 KB, 610x966
>>72073000
>I'm a fascist, friend.
Fair enough. I can't give you shit for your political ideology. I mean, I could depending on which ideology, but I can respect a fascist who outright states it.

>I'm right, they're wrong.
Matter of perspective desu senpai.

>Any other outcome would disappoint me.
Again, I can respect your conviction.

>Fine by me.
I might have to yell DEUS VULT a few times while slaughtering them, just to get extra butthurt from the muzzies... You don't have to agree with it but I want maximum asspain from those savages.

>>72073207
Thanks. As I've said a few times, I actually tip my fedora, but I see nothing wrong with what Christianity teaches so I guess I'm kind of like you in that I'll ally with Christians in the case of a holy war.
>>
File: trashslide.jpg (49 KB, 526x394) Image search: [Google]
trashslide.jpg
49 KB, 526x394
>>72073484

That's still not an actual rebuttal. You've got nothing. Down the slide with you.
>>
>>72064035
Also Salman Rushdie isn't dead, you idiot.
>>
File: liberalism.jpg (90 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
liberalism.jpg
90 KB, 600x450
>>72064035
This >>72064165

Liberals actually believe this >>72064401. You can tell the uptight liberals who have never met a southerner or a redneck.
>>
File: Miyuki™ (6).jpg (276 KB, 567x778) Image search: [Google]
Miyuki™ (6).jpg
276 KB, 567x778
>>72064035
>lol you guys are pretty much the same, why would you even retaliate when they're trying to kill you?
>>
>>72064663
>Abortion butcher jams scissors into the head of a baby boy or girl, sucking its insides
>Said butcher gets punished
There was justification in some cases where partial birth abortion, AKA infanticide was done.

As opposed to muslims who target innocents without justification on a massive scale.
>>
>>72064401
Bullshit! This must be bait. I have a complete different view points than them and contrary to popular beliefs I'm not seeing any crosses being burned or ropes slung around my neck.

The people comparing Christians and Muslims should be shipped to the Middle East.
>>
>>72073544

My bad, you're right. That was Theo Van Gogh.
>>
>>72073582

I lived in Florida for three years. Southerners hate blacks because familiarity breeds contempt.
>>
>>72073612

That's not what the post says, or the intended meaning. It's just hard to root for either side when it's durka versus worse durka. I don't want any durka, period.
>>
>>72064035
Islamic values are literally "we are better than them"

There would be no problem here except that "we" can never include whites, as Islam does not fit the white mentality. It's a cage too limited and reinforced for the white mind, more fit for an animal. It has good instincts but ultimately IT'S NOT US. When someone espouses fascist selfishness of a certain culture and way of living as a virtue, you don't kowtow to them BECAUSE YOU CAN'T. YOU ARE NOT THEM, YOU ARE YOU.
>>
>>72064035
Because they don't. Most Anericans ARE NOT ANTI FREE SPEECH.
Freedom of expression is the one thing they hate most.
>>
Americans want to kill all muslims
Muslims want to kill all non-muslims aka everybody
Simple enough, OP?|
>>
File: 1461383922175.jpg (1 MB, 1233x1606) Image search: [Google]
1461383922175.jpg
1 MB, 1233x1606
>>72074273
Nobody asked what you want, senpai, if you don't like it, fuck off to somewhere else.
>>
>>72064035
The pope is a Jesuit. He is not a Christian.

Catholics are stupid.

>t. Lutheran
>>
>>72064035
Burn them all
Burn them in their homes
Burn them in their beds
Burn them all
>>
>>72064449
>Death Penalty

Catholics oppose.
>>
>>72064035

The difference is that i'm not going to take the life of someone who chooses to have an abortion or have a relationship with someone of the same gender
>>
>>72064401
You're a moron and should move to Qatar.

t. an Atheist who has lived in South Carolina, Florida, and Mississippi.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.