[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did Kasich go off the deep end? For the past week now,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
When did Kasich go off the deep end? For the past week now, Kasich seems to be letting the nice guy persona slip and is visibly upset in every interview. Look at him melt down when asked about teaming up with Cruz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNRRto7u2oc
>>
>>72060285
If you're kind of a dick and have emotional problems, you can only hold it in for so long. Obviously someone who goes all out with the "aw gee shucks" character is hiding something.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFru4Pa13Mw

Here he is saying that he knows the rules committee and will win the convention because new rules will be made for him
>>
So what do you think will happen if they deny Trump the nomination even if he hits 1237?
>>
>>72060285
The guy is a stubborn asshole that wants a position of power or a large payout for being a cheerleader for Ohio. I can't believe people actually buy his nice guy routine.

>He's so likable!
>He's the mature one in the room!
>He's going to beat Hillary!
>Aww shucks this is just nuts!
>>
Probably the deepest and most malignant narcissism of them all.
>>
Because that's the real Kasich. He's a bit of a dick IRL.

t. He's my governor.
>>
>>72060696
Except they didn't really change anything. Not at the last meeting at least. They seem to actually fear the backlash from the people if they change anything.
>>
File: john-kasich-george-soros-money.png (2 MB, 1200x1575) Image search: [Google]
john-kasich-george-soros-money.png
2 MB, 1200x1575
>>72060285
When the kike started feeding him shekels
>>
He treats police like garbage too
>>
File: image.gif (630 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
630 KB, 300x169
NO MORE MR GEEZ OH MAN
>>
>>72061136
I am starting to buy it. Trump is a narcissist but in a happier way. He thinks he is great, but wants to help everyone else be great too. Kasich is the type to think everyone is fucking retarded except for him

>>72061292
The idea seems to be split. I don't think the RNC would go through with it, but maybe they think if Trump does too well, they will lose their jobs anyway
>>
>>72060285
Maybe he was never nice to begin with.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.