[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Bernouts: You really wanna bring Hillary down? Here's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (157 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
image.png
157 KB, 242x251
Hey Bernouts: You really wanna bring Hillary down?

Here's what you do. Start a Go Fund Me, and start raising a bounty to be paid in full to whoever leaks the full transcripts for Hillary's Goldman Sachs speeches, then you spam it fucking everywhere.

Whatever is in those transcripts is political cyanide. She would rather take the perception that she's hiding something while conspicuously squirming and trying to weasel out of the question whenever it comes up in a debate than allow voters to see them. They would sink her campaign in the general election if not her nomination outright.

Republicans would likely donate to it, too. Bernouts, if you want to take Hillary down with you, this is how you do it. Imagine how she'd react to knowing that there's now a financial incentive for a butthurt Goldman Sachs employee or a hacker to leak them.

You Bernouts need to stop playing nice. They don't respect you, hell, they don't even like you. And don't worry: Once Trump is in office, the niggers will pay for betraying you.
>>
>>72055541
>Start a Go Fund Me, and start raising a bounty to be paid in full to whoever leaks the full transcripts for Hillary's Goldman Sachs speeches, then you spam it fucking everywhere.

That just might be crazy enough to work.
>>
File: image.png (431 KB, 479x605) Image search: [Google]
image.png
431 KB, 479x605
Don't let Hillary Internet Defense Force slide this.
>>
>>72055708
I know right? My dick is hard just thinking about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 483x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 483x251
Bump, schlong this bitch.
>>
File: clinton federal charges.jpg (632 KB, 1603x1542) Image search: [Google]
clinton federal charges.jpg
632 KB, 1603x1542
>>72055541
>the full transcripts for Hillary's Goldman Sachs speeches

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-24/hillary-clintons-full-speech-goldman-sachs
>>
>>72056500
>President Obama gave you and your colleagues 17 Trillion of free money, and endless zero-rate loans, but he still had to pretend to take you and your colleagues to the woodshed. Dodd-Frank. Sarbanes-Oxley. The return of Glass-Steagall. Other annoying, pesky legislation and regulations. Too many of you are bound and wrapped in red tape: shadow banking, money laundering, hedge funds, high-frequency trading, non- bank financing, interest rate manipulation, all done in the shadows, because of vicious, irrational regulations that marginalize and oppress you.

This can't be real.
>>
File: DKJhx9l.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
DKJhx9l.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>72055541

My dick throbs in anticipation please deliver I wanna see the cunt burn just as bad as everyone else. And i think you bernouts are a bunch of degenerate losers but this is something I can get behind.
>>
>>72056500
Fake and gay
>>
File: do_not_save.jpg (144 KB, 680x962) Image search: [Google]
do_not_save.jpg
144 KB, 680x962
I'll give you faggot berniebros a bump. Good luck and godspeed.

>In the morning, you are still my enemy.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
>>72056500
>They don’t realize Money has to be jacked up the ass, stuck in the veins with meth, dragged out and pimped to make more! You have figured out how to make your money work, turned it into a profit-generating prostitute!

My sides have just broken the space time continuum.
>>
File: image.png (92 KB, 379x298) Image search: [Google]
image.png
92 KB, 379x298
>>72056500
Fake and gay.

>>72055541
>mfw
>>
>>72055541
bump for the keks
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.