[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Star Wars, now Ghostbusters.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: ghostbusters_c[1].jpg (98 KB, 1350x675) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters_c[1].jpg
98 KB, 1350x675
First Star Wars, now Ghostbusters.
>>
>>72054720
Don't worry, this one is going to bomb spectacularly.

The cries and accusations of misogyny will be glorious
>>
>>72054720
>Waaaah! Why aren't they featuring yet more white males! Why do they have to include people who are different to me! Waaaah!
>>
>>72054720
Then after that we will have a nigger playing Indiana Jones
>>
File: 1461622883283.jpg (123 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
1461622883283.jpg
123 KB, 1200x600
>>72054720

finally, a decent movie!
>>
File: 1436666443968.jpg (115 KB, 860x679) Image search: [Google]
1436666443968.jpg
115 KB, 860x679
>>72055632
your regressiveness has no power here
>>
>>72055530
Even the SJWs are crying over it because the black boon isn't a scientist and acts like a typical loud mouth nigger
>>
>>72055632
The jokes are fucking bland

>Proton Knuckle Dusters?
>Proton Pistols?
>Radioactive Symbol with a Heart in the middle of it?

Even the Hearse joke is sad. In the original, the Ghostbusters knew it was a piece of shit when they got it but knew that it could be a valuable asset and spent a lot of money fixing the damned thing.
>>
I'll bet half of /pol/ ends up paying to watch it anyways.
>>
>>72056079
Of course
>>
fucken
>>
>>72054720
>investing interest in "media"
If you watch movies, play video games, listen to music, or read books less than 100 years old, you are a part of the problem.
>>
>>72058245
>If you consume any form of media, you are part of the problem.
>If you like entertainment, you are part of the problem.
Shit mindset, please leave, you are on the internet so you shouldn't be partaking in media, you are part of the problem you shitlord XDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>72055632
>Why couldn't they have hired COMPETENT female actresses, and COMPETENT screenwriters.
>>
>>72059000
There's such a thing?
>>
>>72058640
If you spend your life seeking "entertainment" for the purpose of "relaxation" you are a problem creature.

There was a better time in human history when boredom was a lifestyle.
>>
>>72054720
Boycott Ghostbusters.It's ok though,it doesn't look good, even in the eyes of the masses.
>>
DVD DISCOUNT RACK
>DVD DISCOUNT RACK
DVD DISCOUNT RACK
>DVD DISCOUNT RACK
DVD DISCOUNT RACK
>DVD DISCOUNT RACK
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 443x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 443x460
>>72054720
Let me rest for a moment and sit for a spell, cuz I got me a nigger story to tell.

Ghostbusters reboot! this coming season, the need for shekels was the only reason.

The casting was lame, the script not a thrilla, so they decided to add a gorilla!

A she-boon in rut they'll show on the screen, liberals will watch it just to tweet it and preen!

A female cast? Let re-write and tinker, surely this movie will not be a stinker!

A feminist mutation, not something I'd see, not even if I got some tickets for free!

Adding fags and niggers is never for good, as they force these things into your childhood!

Say I am racist, I won't deny it at least, why you keep saying you love that black beast!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.