[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haitians v. Dominicans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1428784762102.jpg (15 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1428784762102.jpg
15 KB, 400x300
Is it just me or does anybody else think Haitians are bro-tier? I mean I've never personally met a bad Haitian.
>Hard working
>Clean
>Quiet
>Eat healthy
>Respectful
>Hate nigger culture
>Traditional values

Unlike Dominicans
>Lazy
>Dirty
>Loud
>Obese
>Disrespectful
>Tolerant nigger culture
>Degenerate values
>Had more Dominican women as prostitutes than married mothers
>Can and will manipulated people, just like the Jews

The Haitians are trying to tell you that you shouldn't trust the Dominicans. But yet, you Dominishills mocking Haiti, that been permanently ruined by those eternal Dominicans. The Dominican Republic is responsible for everything that bad happened in Haiti, and they still doing it since their independence in 1844.

>inb4 t. Haitian or Haitian-diaspora

I'm Puerto Rican. I saw Puerto Rico destabilized by Dominicans. They said that they are going to fix Puerto Rico, but they making it worst. They lied to you! They will backstab you.

Again, the Haitians are trying to save you, but you shills don't believe them!!! Just wait and see...

[Image: Redpilled Haitians removing eternal Dominican degenerates]
>>
I like Haitians as well. One of the few black countries with a legit and pretty cool culture (voodoo, French patois, maroons) and they mostly keep to themselves. I knew a gay Haitian guy who wanted to become a male model so he came to Canada. Yeah he's gay and had stupid aspirations but guess what, he learned English, got himself a job, worked his ass off and starved his own ass in a crummy apartment for 7 years and now he does modelling for clothing stores like Gap and Old Navy. The guy to this day lives in that crummy apartment and saves all his money so he can buy a place with a down payment and a mortgage so he can bring his parents to help them live a better life and he also supports Trump because he thinks all nations have a right to stand for their own self interests. Oh and his name is D'Antoine.
>>
>>72054279
>>72054838

Are you guys fucking high? Haitians are a fucking plague and are the only third world country in North America due to their failed chimp out of a revolution.
>>
>>72055005
That shit was the Dominicans brah.
>>
>>72054279
>>72054838

Voodoo shills pls go. Everyone knows Haiti is a shithole and it became that way by going full race-war black on white violence. Haiti deserves whatever it gets forever.
>>
File: 1438458293740.png (468 KB, 571x1050) Image search: [Google]
1438458293740.png
468 KB, 571x1050
>>72054279
All of Hispaniola is shit.
>>
>>72055005
The US funded the Duvaliers in Haiti. They were probably the most repressive regime in the hemisphere. In recent decades, American companies have tried to take over Haitian agriculture, and the results have been disastrous.
>>
Shill thread
>>
>>72054279
haitians are like vermin , the are invading Brazil, turning this shithole even worse , they stink like shit , even the niggers from favelas hate the haitians
>>
b-b-but muh D'Antoine ;_;
>>
God bless Trujillo , for killing 20.000 of these haitian roaches
>>
Dominicans are extremely degenerate

I never met a Haitian I didn't like
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.