[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: teach_and_be_taught.jpg (148 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
teach_and_be_taught.jpg
148 KB, 500x333
>tfw one of my childhood friends got accepted to teach in "urban, low-income neighborhoods" for $24,000 a year
>tfw he's so fucking happy about it
>tfw it'll destroy him from the inside
Should I say something, /pol/? He has to know what he's getting into, right? Surely he knows the kids he'll be teaching won't be smiling and wearing bowties like they are on the website, right? I haven't talked to him since we were kids but Jesus Christ I want to save him from this hell.
>>
>24k a year

fucking what
>>
>>72053395
>24,000

They're retarded.

Let them die to clean up the gene pool
>>
How long is he teaching there, OP? Is it a year or two like a service program? A lot of people at my college do that for a few years and then go on to 6 figure jobs lol
>>
>>72053395
he'll learn the hard way. I'll give him 2 years.
>>
File: 1447628979673.gif (1002 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1447628979673.gif
1002 KB, 500x376
>>72053665
give him 3 weeks
>>
>>72053395
Let him know, that he can't save everyone and if he has to focus time do it on the kids that are actually trying to learn, they also tend to be the ones with parents that give a damn.
>>
>>72053395

I assume he'll be a regular on /pol/ inside of six months.
>>
>>72053395
Just let him do it and get experience
>>
If you say something he'll hate you for muh racism and remain wilfully ignorant. Let him see it on his own.

If he's working with nigger teens, they'll try to fight him so get him to start lifting if he doesn't. Joke with him about "some of those kids can be aggressive, don't rough them up too much" because he'll go to jail for defending himself, but don't do anything past this.

It's decent experience to put on a resume though, so it's not all bad.
>>
>>72053395
Let him learn from his mistakes. He'll come out of it a wiser and better person. Or get stabbed over shoes or something.
>>
>>72053765
this
it means he can save a bit of himself
>>
>>72053653
I think he's signed a contract for two years but frankly that's two years too many. He was never too smart but goddamn was he a genuinely nice, well-meaning person, and still is. These two years will destroy him.
>>
>>72053395

Why are you even against this, OP?

Every liberal should come into intimate contact with the minorities they claim to love so much.
>>
>>72053968
>Why are you even against this, OP?
He's against it because its his friend and its going to kill the guys spirit
the pill is hard for everyone anon, especially those in the deep end of the other side of the pool
>>
>>72053395

>24k a year
>urban kids

literally better off working at mcdonalds
>>
File: 1457574621044.jpg (2 MB, 1303x4720) Image search: [Google]
1457574621044.jpg
2 MB, 1303x4720
He'll either die tolerant or live long enough to see himself dislike blacks
>>
>>72053395
I got paid close to that for merely tutoring college kids in math part time, to think someone would be foolish enough to do that wage as a job is ridiculous.
>>
>>72053395
>24k a year

I made more than that when I was a janitor, why the fuck is the american education system so retarded? No wonder you fucks hate your public system, no half intelligent person would agree to teach for that much.
>>
>>72054445
I think I misread. It's 24k to 55k depending on where exactly you teach, and given that he'll be teaching in NYC they'll probably pay more towards 55k. Still, 55k is nowhere near worth this kind of soul-draining work.
>>
>>72053395
It will open his eyes anon. Let him experience it.
>>
Nope, dont do anything. Let him learn on his own how fucked our country is. Only your friend can change his self.
>>
File: 1355883883279.jpg (8 KB, 239x200) Image search: [Google]
1355883883279.jpg
8 KB, 239x200
>>72053395
Stop him. Stop him now.

8 years I've worked in schools. It was the worst decision of my life, but I'm too afraid to get out. Worked my way up to $55k, but it's the most soul-crushing bullshit I've ever done.

I'm turning 30 this year and seriously considering an heroing because I'm just fucking stuck.

Save him while you still can.
>>
>>72053395
It's fine in states like north Carolina where you can still beat a kid if they start shit.

feel bad for non-based states
>>
>>72054242
god damn I have forgotten how terrible high school is
>>
>>72053395
Some people prefer to take the red pill as a suppository.
>>
>>72055610
Hey what are your plans for your future? I put myself in the same position - took the only white collar job I could find locally during the recession when NO ONE was hiring. Worked my way up to a $$. Now I'm about to turn 30 too and
>it's the most soul-crushing bullshit I've ever done
What the fuck do we do?
>>
>>72054242
This person really should have written this on a blog, or somewhere outside of /pol/.
>>
>>72057431
Besides killing myself?

I have no fucking clue. I've done every personality test and career test I can find. I've seen two different shrinks and bugged friends non stop about my situation. I've sought out new degree programs, talked to my actual bosses, and everything. I just feel lost and stuck and out of control.

I envy only two people: my peers who picked "good" majors and make six figures by 30, and my peers who didn't fuck with college and just became blue collar bozos. Both of them have houses, families, and all that shit now. I'm two degrees deep into my debt, live in a single room apartment, have nothing in savings, and every relationship I get into crumbles before my eyes. I find myself spending every night sitting on my ass, surfing the internet and getting fatter. Any motivation I have lasts a month, tops.

I've worked 5 different jobs in the past 8 years and nothing satisfies me. I'm empty and dead inside.

Don't be like me, anon. Just don't. I made all the wrong choices. Yeah, I've fucked lots of girls and got shitfaced and did drugs and traveled and all that. But it's not worth it. I'm wasting my STEM degree, none of my friends or family want anything to do with me anymore, and even my students fucking hate me. I've become a fucking solitary loser at 30. Every night is the same.

What's the best way kill myself, anons? Seriously.
>>
>>72058523
Welp I think you need to take a step back and realize that if you're hitting bottom like this, you should probably take the opportunity to go try something else that you actually want to try.

I understand the debt piece. I'm in debt as well with a degree that might earn me 6 figures when I'm 35 but sure as shit not 30. I understand how it can make you feel like there's a weight on your back that you will never get off until your life is dead and spent.

But in reality it's not like that. In reality you're in the boat that you're in and the only thing to do is work your way out of it while trying to find something you like. There has to be something you could be doing in your free time to advance your situation.
>>
>>72053395
inner city cop here

yes. they will destroy him. those kids just do not give a fuck. When I was younger if the police came to the door I was scared shitless. But going to jail for niggers is like going to college for white people. Its a right of passage, and makes you a higher echelon of nigger.
>>
>>72053395
My cousin did this and they literally would not let her out of her contract when the redpilling got too hard

She would have to pay some crazy marked up fees for how they hooked her up on her teaching certs

I'd like the think her misery is washing down a massive redpill. Poor girl
>>
File: Housing 2.jpg (115 KB, 832x480) Image search: [Google]
Housing 2.jpg
115 KB, 832x480
>>72053395
Your friend is getting $24k a year and in return will be taking the purest, most potent redpill in existence.
The salary is very low unless he's a teachers aide, or some shit.
Consider this cultural boot camp, and he will come out of it a man
>>
He'll probably turn into Moonman within six months.
>>
>>72060038
inner city cop here again. 6 months in the hood has turned me into the moonman. I'm scared I'm becoming someone else to tell the truth.
>>
>>72054242
This. I was all "YAY EQUALITY!" until I began teaching in a 98% black district. Six months later, I joined the League of the South.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.