[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just woke up from having a weird ass dream. I was in singapore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1458485291346.gif (3 MB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
1458485291346.gif
3 MB, 500x344
I just woke up from having a weird ass dream.

I was in singapore for a business trip (I don't even have a job right now) and plain asian girl was doing room service at 9:45pm and feeding me carbs and telling me about her day and touching my chest, and then trump told me that I have to be up in the morning by 8:30 for a meeting, before 8:30 so that I can catch the popular train, and that's when I'll get my special shoes.

It's obviously some kind of prophesy that will happen to us or something so there you go.
>>
>>72052815
also she said that its important that they use ground up talmrac or some shit to give the food a lime colour.
>>
File: 1453437603834.gif (2 MB, 234x450) Image search: [Google]
1453437603834.gif
2 MB, 234x450
>>72052815
Can you elaborate a bit?
>>
Just all the racebaiting and Trump general threads leeching into your subconscious.

The only prophesy that you've stumbled upon is that you'd be back here again today for more indoctrination.
>>
seems legit.
>>
File: 1250354017060.jpg (47 KB, 360x261) Image search: [Google]
1250354017060.jpg
47 KB, 360x261
>>72052815
>/pol/ - my dream journal

SAGERU
>>
>>72052815
>>>/x/
>>
>>72052815
Post more ass and I'll excuse your shitty thread, Australia
>>
I had a dream where I crucifed muhammed on a burning cross and then steadily read him an awful fanfic I wrote a year ago, which came to life in front of our eyes. He thanked me for taking his mind off the pain and then my dad was chasing me through a forest.
Dreams don't mean anything. The nightmares are honestly the most entertaining.
>>
>>72052815
To day I had a dream where I was on the Deep Web, followed an onion link and it led me to an online gun store. I get off the internet and the next day I get a message saying buy this Flashlight for me or I'll *****. I don't remember what it was. Though I bought it sent it to him, and then I suggest to go to the movies. I meet up with the guy and its Donald Trump.
It was a good dream
>>
>>72052815
>trump told me that I have to be up in the morning by 8:30 for a meeting, before 8:30 so that I can catch the popular train, and that's when I'll get my special shoes

In other words you'll be special because you were part of the le underground meme club that supported Trump from the grassroots.
>>
>>72052815
>girl was doing room service at 9:45pm and feeding me carbs and telling me about her day and touching my chest

You need a girlfriend. Not a western "girlfriend" but an actual partner.
>>
>>72053560
>crucifed muhammed on a burning cross

Good news is that you hate muslims, bad that you have some kind of shameful regret.
>>
>>72053658

You support Trump but deep down don't actually believe in him.
>>
>>72053289
seriously fuck off with this shit, it's fucking annoying and you aren't doing anyone a service
>>
>>72053658

Also you're afraid of some kind of a powerful agency (the state I guess). Deep web represents the forbidden fruit of dissent and a gun store represents rebellion.
>>
I could do this all day.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.