[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pedophiles in entertainment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: birdman.jpg (87 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
birdman.jpg
87 KB, 768x1024
Birdman is a known pedophile but nobody ever talks about it. Lil wayne told that story about when he was 11 years old Birdman forced him to get his dick sucked by a 13 year old girl while a bunch of grown men were watching it happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odD81SsI8K4
>>
>>72051437
>their are faggots in the music industry
You don't say?
>>
>>72051437
Yo, quit playin wit my name

I aint gonna sai it no mo
>>
>>72051437
>11 years old Birdman forced him to get his dick sucked by a 13 year old girl
He sounds pretty based tbqh
I respek him
>>
>>72051437
i bet the girl was white
>>
>>72051437

RESPEK HIS NAME, FAGGOT!

Keep his name out yo mouth... but your penis in it! :^)
>>
File: bnFGtm8.jpg (245 KB, 1192x1020) Image search: [Google]
bnFGtm8.jpg
245 KB, 1192x1020
>>72051437

Arms, legs, cheeks and chest, if you have them all you can be his guest.

Birdman is gay, we've all been peeping, to a young boys room is where he be creeping.

Flying towards booty is where this bird goes, fucking rap artists right under our nose!

His dick pumping butt, the blood and the pain.
I'm think he did the same shit to Wayne.

So when you you see Birdman fly on the scene, remember to hide if you are but a teen.

I'm bumping your thread for love and not dollars, and letting boys know to beware of "ballers"
>>
>>72052332
I bet you aren't
>>
I'm sure that the word of 'Starship God' is gospel...

Not just a regular deity, but faster than light capable spaceship dwelling deity
>>
>>72051437
>Couple of homos ~coming out~ of the shower
>Flashing illuminati satanist signs
>>
>>72052213
Nigga, I came to talk to you in person, like a real mayne
>>
RESPECK
>>
ALL TREE OF YALL!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.