[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I guess every nigger in the US will be carrying one of these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Tamirs-Gun.jpg (24 KB, 599x338) Image search: [Google]
Tamirs-Gun.jpg
24 KB, 599x338
I guess every nigger in the US will be carrying one of these just in case they meet the police on the streets, right? Worst case scenario their families get $6 million from the government. Best case scenario they use them to rob and rape the white devil.
>>
>>72048044
Niggers don't carry guns like that. That shit costs $1k at least. They probably carry a knife or a high point 9mm or some cheap 22.
>>
>>72048223
hes talking about a bb gun that looks real like the one above
>>
>>72048223
That's the toy gun Tamir was running around with and pointing at people.
>>
>>72048044
The cops were morons in this case. If they were told there was a man with a gun in a park, why drive up to him? I've never seen them drive right up to an armed individual, even those with a knife. Then when the kid raises his arm, the cop drops him to the ground. They should have approached from a distance with their guns raised like they normally do, driving up and popping the kid raised more questions than answers.
>>
>>72048342
>>72048354
>>72048223

That unintentionally proved our own point.
>>
>>72048044
>shit out your 8th gorilla-IQ'd high school football star
>send your 3rd one out to get your smokes and some WIC cheese -- with his new replica bb gun in tow
>get muh 6 million
>no new mouths to feed
>>
File: wherewhat.png (18 KB, 297x200) Image search: [Google]
wherewhat.png
18 KB, 297x200
>>72048872
>why'd they go up to him
>they should have approached him
>but they should have done it from a distance instead of from up close
>>
>>72049179
Driving up and shooting made it look like there was no concern for the situation, whereas approaching with caution and waiting for the kid to raise a gun would have been a "clean shot". They didn't take any time to assess the situation, this is why the lawsuit had any success in the first place. Clearly the city shouldn't be paying but the cops are morons anyway. Had that been a real gun, the cops might be dead and their families suing the city instead.
>>
>>72048342
>>72048354
>>72048968

Fucking hell that looks real. And I've been around guns my entire life.

New respect for police officers.
>>
>>72050545
>>72048223

http://www.evike.com/products/61826/

It's a bb gun, it's not even a real gun. Pull the orange tip off and bam, you have a $100 full metal look-alike gat thats pretty much impossible to tell from a real gun without physically handling it.
>>
File: rekt19.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rekt19.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>72050258
>feral boon pointing guns at people
>take time to assess the situation
And the darwin award goes to...
>>
>>72048044

Is that his bb gun or whatever? No way to tell quickly. I'd shoot too.
>>
love that movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYvWQm8UD0c
>>
>>72048044
desu looks A LOT like a 92fs. There's some differences but nothing I would see from a distance
>>
>>72051768

1911 famalam. Smdh.
>>
>>72048872
You're the type of person that if a big black thug came to your door and said, "I'm here to rape and murder your wife," you'd say, "oh well come on in!" You are so beta that it is a disgrace to mankind. Everyone here is now dumber for having read what you wrote.
>>
>>72053543
That isn't it at all. The cops put themselves in danger and left a big hole for the lawyers to exploit. I'd have been far away with my gun pointed at the person's head telling him to drop the weapon. If he moved his arm up, he'd be dead. Instead literally 6 gorillion dollars is going to a family for no reason except the cops fucking up the way they handled the situation.
>>
>>72051768
i hope this is a troll.
>>
>>72050831
What is this, was the truck guys rekt?
>>
File: 1460085763549.gif (111 KB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
1460085763549.gif
111 KB, 294x233
>>72051768
>desu looks A LOT like a 92fs
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.