[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm surrounded by idiots.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 576x1024
I'm surrounded by idiots.
>>
>>72047589

Here's to (you)
>>
>>72047589
>having pride for your country and candidate
>idiot

Found the Bernout. Surely he should donate his rent money instead.
>>
>>72047589
Those girls DO look like the idiotic feminist type.
>>
>>72047589
Let me guess, you also think that people who don't agree with you are "literally Hitler"?
>>
>anyone who doesn't parrot the same viewpoints as me is an idiot
Fucking degenerate communist
>>
>>72047589
>Breaking Flag Code

Trump would be ashamed
>>
>patriot
>letting the flag drag on the ground

love it
>>
File: hereyougonowfuckoff.png (320 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
hereyougonowfuckoff.png
320 KB, 480x368
>>72047589
>>
>>72048006

Holy shit it touched the ground! Burn it!
>>
>The flag should not be used as "wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery", or for covering a speaker's desk, draping a platform, or for any decoration in general (exception for coffins).

>The flag should never have any mark, insignia, letter, word, number, figure, or drawing of any kind placed on it or attached to it.

That picture says a lot about Trump supporters.
>>
>>72047716
the kind that wear clothes?
>>
>>72048142
>>72048006

>The flag should never touch anything beneath it. Contrary to an urban legend, the flag code does not state that a flag that touches the ground should be burned. Instead, it is considered disrespectful to the flag and the flag in question should be moved in such a manner so it is not touching the ground
>>
>>72047589
what is he zweihander infront of him I don't get it?
>>
>>72048256
No, the kind that think the Gender Pay gap is real and men have privilege.
>>
Serious question... does Trump really have a shot at this election? I remember everyone laughed when he decided to run.
>>
>>72049088

No.
>>
>>72049088

Yes, The Simpsons said so in 2000, so it will come to pass.
>>
>>72047589
Wow, are you so fat that you even surround yourself?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.