[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What country is the most successful when it comes to integrating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
What country is the most successful when it comes to integrating minorities and immigrants?

I wanna say the US but our oldest minority - the Injuns - are all segregated on reservations.
>>
File: 1458446983725.png (291 KB, 750x366) Image search: [Google]
1458446983725.png
291 KB, 750x366
>>72047127
>integrating minorities
>successful
>>
No such thing as integration
>>
>Injuns
>Engines
mild kekkle
>>
>50th state is added to middle of flag
>>
>>72047127

France did very well before mudslimes
>>
The U.K. was until Islam. That's why it's funny to hear people call British Jamaicans racist for not wanting Muslims.
>>
>>72047127
Brazil. 60% of them are literally mixed with negroes.
>>
>>72047127
It's still america. And "injuns" did integrate, no one seems to admit there are millions of americans with 1/16th cherokee or seminole blood. That's where the indians went- into america's blood and that is integration. The rest of the tribes were granted land but many did integrate into white america. Why would they choose to "live on the land" when whites brought every kind of convenience? Without whites they'd still be walking across the terrain with sticks.
>>
>>72047127
They aren't segregated numbnuts, they live there by choice now. America does the best (comparably) because we didn't take shit from the new guys and would beat the shit out of them unless they assimilated. Every group got it and the people who didn't change died off or their descendants are trash.
>>
>>72047506
Actually mudslimes used to be pretty well integrated. You know, back when half of Africa was French... But the integration machine got fucked up when your politicians brought massive amounts in metropolitan France for the sake of cheaper labor.
>>
Canada
>>
Seperate races can never "integrate" ever
They will always be visibly different

>>72047979
Being mongrelized out of existance isn't "integration" a full or half blooded injun is still visibly non-white.
>>
>>72048440

This desu ne
>>
>>72047127
Why didn't America create nigger reservations after the Civil War in the swamps of Louisiana and Florida? They did it for ndn's so they knew how the system worked.
>>
>>72049384
This is what a "native american" looks like today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzWHxPxH08Q
>>
>>72050827
I should add that I met one of these types recently. A blonde, swedish dude told me he was native american and that "his people" were slaughtered.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.